Author Topic: FOR THE BIG WILL HARRIS BASHERS AND HATERS ON HERE!!!!!!!  (Read 17925 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: FOR THE BIG WILL HARRIS BASHERS AND HATERS ON HERE!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2006, 07:17:52 AM »
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM AND HE SAID IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS OR BEEF WITH HIM COME SEE HIM AT VENICE GOLD'S GYM AND SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY FACE TO FACE!!!!!  SO IF YOU HOES ON HERE GOT BALLS STEP TO HIM AND MAN UP B!TCHES!!!!!!!!

O, ok good tell him I will be there tomarrow !

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2006, 09:36:03 AM »
mmmmm.. ok i am not sayin i believe will said all what the original poster said....
but this i will say..
there is a trend i have noticed with.... some bb on here....
this whole come down and say it to my face mantra....
it just screams loww self esteem... if someone thinks your a shit bb... he cannot state his opinion or what you are gonna beat him up...why because your bigger than him?
 :-\
what if the person comes and and sees you face to face with a sawed of shotgun....
what then....
can he then state his opinion...
please....
stop it....
not everyone is intimidated by size....

NO HE SAID IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO ASK HIM FACE TO FACE NOT HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN!!!!  JUST A SIMPLE RESPECT ISSUE!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2006, 09:37:45 AM »
Cool.

What about the stuff about him hanging with young white boys?

YIP
Zack
HE HANGS WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! WHEN WE HANG OUT WE PULL BITCHES ALL DAY!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2006, 09:49:40 AM »
NO HE SAID IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO ASK HIM FACE TO FACE NOT HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN!!!!  JUST A SIMPLE RESPECT ISSUE!!!

ummmm...ok.  Real question here, why doesn't he just come on here himself and address the issue if he's this worked up about it?  Why is he sending a lapdog to do his talking for him?  Just wondering.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »
ummmm...ok.  Real question here, why doesn't he just come on here himself and address the issue if he's this worked up about it?  Why is he sending a lapdog to do his talking for him?  Just wondering.

I agree with this raging homosexual!
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2006, 09:57:10 AM »
I agree with this raging homosexual!

man, you really are stalking me now aren't you?  Don't you have some chores to do for mommy?  Better yet, I hear the car wash by you is hiring....might be a little to much brain power for ya but I'm sure you can figure it out if you try really hard...oh wait...you have to have an 8th grade education...leaves you out.  Damn.  Sorry dude, I was trying to help you out.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2006, 10:01:04 AM »
Why can't you take a compliment natural al? I said I agreed with you?
just push some weight!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2006, 10:01:51 AM »
The "say it to my face" routine really worked well for Prince.   ::)

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »
WHY SHOULD HE?  I JUST POSTED UP WHAT THE MAN SAID AND THAT'S IT!! IF YOU QUESTIONS GO SEE HIM PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! SO TAKE YOUR NATURAL ASS SOME WHERE ELSE WITH THIS BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2006, 10:37:15 AM »
Why can't you take a compliment natural al? I said I agreed with you?
THAT'S HOW CLOSET FAGS ACT!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »

LOL ;D
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
WHY SHOULD HE?  I JUST POSTED UP WHAT THE MAN SAID AND THAT'S IT!! IF YOU QUESTIONS GO SEE HIM PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! SO NATURAL ASS SOME WHERE ELSE WITH THIS BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!

man, you are a hard ass.  Guess I didn't know who I was dealing with.  Why are you so interested in this?  I mean will's a big boy...you his lapdog or something?  Just for the record like I said before, I don't care if will's gay, I was just asking a question but you are such a hardcore brother you can't give an intellegient answer, like I'd expect one from you.  What was I thinking?  Man you are hard.  BTW, why would I fly out to see will?  I'm not paying to fly out when I really don't care.  If he told you to post it he should have just called up Ron or contacted him and posted it himself.  How do you know Will?  besides being his lapdog and everything?  You pick up his dry cleaning too?  Clean up his house for him? 
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2006, 10:47:56 AM »

nahhh, maybe closet fags come on message boards acting all tough and posting messages for the object of thier desire.  Will might not be gay but I'm starting to think you are.  OH, YEAH..TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF, IT MAKES YOU LOOK AS DUMB AS YOU SOUND, OR IS IT A HARDCORE BROTHER THING?  CAUSE IF IT IS, I'M GONNA DO THE SAME THING AND THREATEN A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THEN I'LL BE JUST LIKE YOU...EXCEPT I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF THAN TO BE SOME DUDES MESSAGE BOY.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »
LOL ;D

Oh, Alexxx...I still have those PM's of you hitting on me, remember the ones that got you banned a few months ago?
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »
Oh, Alexxx...I still have those PM's of you hitting on me, remember the ones that got you banned a few months ago?

I sure do stud!  :-*
just push some weight!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »
man, you are a hard ass.  Guess I didn't know who I was dealing with.  Why are you so interested in this?  I mean will's a big boy...you his lapdog or something?  Just for the record like I said before, I don't care if will's gay, I was just asking a question but you are such a hardcore brother you can't give an intellegient answer, like I'd expect one from you.  What was I thinking?  Man you are hard.  BTW, why would I fly out to see will?  I'm not paying to fly out when I really don't care.  If he told you to post it he should have just called up Ron or contacted him and posted it himself.  How do you know Will?  besides being his lapdog and everything?  You pick up his dry cleaning too?  Clean up his house for him? 
WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP IT AND GET A LIFE!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2006, 01:38:24 PM »
DON'T BE MAD BECAUSE HE TURNED YOU DOWN CLOSET QUEEN!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2006, 01:57:17 PM »
hahaha NOYT4ME you are a riot! ;D
just push some weight!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2006, 02:42:43 PM »
I HAVE TO KEEP IT REAL HOMIE!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LADY A NEW JOB HOMIE!!!!

don't you have some of wills ironing to do or maybe you could help him redecorate his place or pick up his mail.  I mean seems like your his "manservant" and all.  Again for the record all I did was ask a question but you're too much of a dumb fuck to answer it and let it be, you gotta keep calling me a fag-very intellegent..btw is that you're mom in that donkey show pic.  Next time you are cleaning will's house for him tell him I said "hi" and that I don't care if he's straight, gay, bi or into donkeys...right now this isn't about will it's about his "manslave" which is you you fucking twat.  Take your hardcore "I'm black so I can say anything shit and go the fuck home.  At least I stick up for myself on this site and don't get one of my boys to do my talking.  Fucking loser, isn't it funny how all you do is come on here and try to be hardcore when if you came on here the right way you probably would have come off alot better.  Get fucked asswhipe.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2006, 03:31:48 PM »
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LADY A NEW JOB HOMIE!!!!

yeah, maybe i can get her to come on here and fight my battles for me....kinda like you do for will.  I'm sure will's a good guy but if you're his "boy" he should really re-think his friends..wait...you do his laundry for him, clean up for him, post on boards for him...I guess you're his bitch, ain't cha?

Now I'll tell ya what, I really don't have time to go back and forth with someone as hardcore as you are...see I have a job where I actually have to work.  Now I know it's hard for you to understand since you're still prolly in your moms basement and all but let's just agree to disagree.  You don't think Will is gay, I don't care if he is or isn't.  I just don't understand why he sent you here and why you didn't do this the right way instead of trying to act all hardcore.  So you live your life and I'll live mine...how's that sound?
nasser=piece of shit

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2006, 08:37:18 PM »
THIS is all just an attempt for Will to get people talking about him ala D. Anothey....

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2006, 09:17:37 AM »
don't you have some of wills ironing to do or maybe you could help him redecorate his place or pick up his mail.  I mean seems like your his "manservant" and all.  Again for the record all I did was ask a question but you're too much of a dumb f**k to answer it and let it be, you gotta keep calling me a fag-very intellegent..btw is that you're mom in that donkey show pic.  Next time you are cleaning will's house for him tell him I said "hi" and that I don't care if he's straight, gay, bi or into donkeys...right now this isn't about will it's about his "manslave" which is you you fucking twat.  Take your hardcore "I'm black so I can say anything shit and go the f**k home.  At least I stick up for myself on this site and don't get one of my boys to do my talking.  Fucking loser, isn't it funny how all you do is come on here and try to be hardcore when if you came on here the right way you probably would have come off alot better.  Get fucked asswhipe.
LIKE I SAID DROP IT!!!!!  GO BUY YOURSELF SOME PU$$Y!!!!!!!  YOUR ONE wHITE MAN WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB!!!!!!!!  IT MUST SUCK BEING A OVER 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN?
KEEP IT REAL!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2006, 09:19:09 AM »
LIKE I SAID DROP IT!!!!!  GO BUY YOURSELF SOME PU$$Y!!!!!!!  YOUR ONE wHITE MAN WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB!!!!!!!!  IT MUST SUCK BEING A OVER 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN?

nahhh....got laid monday, come up with something new... Must suck to be a black man and being some dudes bitch, go get a life of your own.
nasser=piece of shit

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2006, 09:19:16 AM »
don't you have some of wills ironing to do or maybe you could help him redecorate his place or pick up his mail.  I mean seems like your his "manservant" and all.  Again for the record all I did was ask a question but you're too much of a dumb f**k to answer it and let it be, you gotta keep calling me a fag-very intellegent..btw is that you're mom in that donkey show pic.  Next time you are cleaning will's house for him tell him I said "hi" and that I don't care if he's straight, gay, bi or into donkeys...right now this isn't about will it's about his "manslave" which is you you fucking twat.  Take your hardcore "I'm black so I can say anything shit and go the f**k home.  At least I stick up for myself on this site and don't get one of my boys to do my talking.  Fucking loser, isn't it funny how all you do is come on here and try to be hardcore when if you came on here the right way you probably would have come off alot better.  Get fucked asswhipe.
HOW AM I BEING HARDCORE? PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME IN AN INTELLIGENT MANNER!  
KEEP IT REAL!!!