Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1835 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: July 07, 2006, 11:10:05 PM »
Sup GH15 !

I have to ask you something if you have the time.

There was this 18 years old guy at the show last saturday and he was just huge for a teenager. his friends told me he has been on GH for 6 month.

does GH makes that much of a change in muscle mass ?
I heard it was more used for the muscle quality

thanks

gh can work both ways,, it depends on what you combine it with and also depends on your diet.

the 2 options to go for with LEGIT gh is 1) the "huge" look you mention and 2) the cut and defined look.  the huge look on gh is usually achieved by guys who use testosteone (anabolics are optional addition)+gh+slin and littlet3+clen in later stages of cycle,,those guys are responsive to insulin and their body is insulin sensetive. those guys blow up to new dimention the moment they take insulin and the addition of gh makes them blow up to this new dimention WHILE AT THE SAME TIME keeping their body fat% at the same levels or lower than what they started with, depending on their diet.

kevin levrone is a good example of the above and the kid you mentioned is probably in the same boat. insulin WILL NOT work on every one! it will make some grow and some will simply get fat or believe it or not even lose weight on slin since it is used for this purposes too while dieting. you will know within 10 days if your body love slin or not and it is a risky hormone that i would not use unless i wanted to compete at the national level and i was stuck in progress. diet is a bulking one and full of calories in the above mentioned.

the second option is the cut and defined look where diet matters and the addition of gh will bring your bf% levels down while improving the quality of the physiqe while keeping your lean muscle mass on your frame with out losing any. this is a longer process for the typical gym rat, since they dont have the money to buy LEGIT gh at 10-20iu/day. so with what you CAN buy a longer process of 8+ months should follow inorder to see full benefits and a big decrease in bodyfat% while sculpting your physiqe and remaining the same size. end result will take the typical gym guy from 15% down to 7-8% of cut and defined muscles.

recommended brands: humatrope lilly, serostim, norditropin 191aa

second choice brands: jintropin 191 aa prefered, old russian gh 192aa, anke bio 192aa and any other chinease REGISTERED gh

never to buy brands: generic unlabeled chinease poweder (blue,green,red,brown,purple,no top ;) etc)

ill answer rest of your quesions as soon as i have more time
fallen angel

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 11:16:49 PM »
if i take mor ethe n 4 iu's a day  can;t feel man fuckin hands  i hate useing gh

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »
can;t feel man fuckin hands

what in the world  ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »
ill answer rest of your quesions as soon as i have more time

Thanks, Jocelyn!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 11:40:12 PM »
gh15 makes a good living doing gay 4 pay, Goatboy, you better show him some respect.

hahaha