Author Topic: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.  (Read 56661 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.
« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2006, 09:05:08 AM »
So what's the latest and greatest from Extreme labs?

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2006, 12:24:45 PM »
So what's the latest and greatest from Extreme labs?

Paparazzi to the Trannies in love at bodybuilding expos !!!!!!!! ;) ;D
Train forever !

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2006, 04:00:33 PM »
Sarcasm in my natural pic my arms were probably 19" on stage.I had decent size for a natural my arms got to 20" pumped and my chest was 54" at 255lbs.I also benched 500lbs raw naturally, and curled 225lbs for 4 reps naturally.As far as Frank Zane goes, Brian X masterbates to his pics, lol.Frank Zane has a diffrent structure then I do,I am built more like Nasser, and Art Atwood just a smaller version.I only used anabolics for 3 years,2002-2005 never did growth and insulin, and got up to 290 lbs, and competed at 258 lbs.Frank Zane had good symetry ,very small bones, and would come in hard.I didnt perticulary care for Zanes physique, but I know him and he is a great person.I liked Bertil Fox, and Mike Metzner's physique over Zanes.That is just my opinion
you know what bro'? i think you look great! probably less than 2% of the guys here could look half as good! good going- even if you don't like sasha! (haha-bustin' your balls!)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2006, 07:57:21 PM »
I  got a PM  asking me how well does Milk Thistle work.Mailk Thistle doesnt work bad after a cycle, but it does nothing to lower liver enzymes, which are raised by steroid use, especially oral steroids.I advice to take a lemon cut it in half, put one of the halves in the blender.Then add a 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, a half cup of Olive oil ,then add 1 cup of water.To add a little of flavor use a tablespoon of splenda.Now take all of those ingredients and put them all in a blender, and blend it until its all liquid.Now pour in a cup and drink it, do this for 7 to 10 days .This will clean out your ststem and lower you liver enzymes drastically.You can also use Milk Thistle if you want. to help cleqan out your system but it is not neccesry

thanks for the recipe...I'll give that a shot...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #479 on: October 29, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »
In this post I am not in no way shape or form advising anbody to take insulin, but if your foolish enough to do so I Advise you not to just use Dextrose. Alone The reason for this is Dextrose has almost the same glycemic index as table sugar, so its pretty much a joke , .I have made formulas for people that use insulin, and it stopped them from getting light headed and the shakes.
What you do it is get 1 lb of Dextrose, 1lb of Glucose Polymers, 1 lb of Maltodextrin, and 1 lb of Vitargo, and mix it into a largy bowl until its mixed well.Then get 2 packets of non sweetened Kool -Aid or 1 packet of your favorite flavor of Crystal light, and mix it in with the carb blend until its mixed extremely well.Now to measure it most protein powders have a 60cc scooper in them, use that for measuring. One 60 cc scooper of this blend will give you about 38- 43 grams of carbs per scoop.This blend is designed to give a sustained release of carbs to stop the shakes.After drinking this mix, 2-3 scoops I would advise, make sure you eat a large meal , like a steak and a large baked potato.I have never done insulin, but I have saved atleast a dozen guys from having, or getting the shakes by making this formula for them.AGAIN i DONT CONDONE THE USE OF INSULIN, I JUST WOULD RATHER HELP YOU THEN SEE YOU DEAD

holy fcck.... it IS gh15.

if you put his writing in caps, it's gh15, word for word.

plus gh15 was 'born' when john's pics came out, he was owned over and over, and he went into hiding.

oh my god...

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #480 on: October 31, 2007, 03:15:28 AM »
hmm

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #481 on: October 31, 2007, 03:22:07 AM »
hmm

x2

Either way, its obvious that gh15 isn't a pro or ex-pro.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #482 on: October 31, 2007, 04:14:10 AM »
Dunno at what point these were tookk.  He said 2+ years ago. 

Were these from musclemania/tested competiion?

the word moronic liar comes to mind...he might be clean in those shots ( although I highly doubt it ) but natural?....no way,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #483 on: October 31, 2007, 04:16:39 AM »
Either he does not know what's up or he is dishonest. He thinks Gamma Oryzanol and Tribulus will increase testosterone levels when there is zero evidence for this. Someone who is honest should try to steer kids away from this crap.
I constantly get aproached at the gym I train at about tribulus . I keep telling them that aspirin is a zillion times better but they still believe theey felt something from it so I just give up and say : I never used it...dunno.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #484 on: May 23, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »
Does this mean I need to stay away from big breasted animals like this?

Something about 36 J's, that make DD's' seem so small. :'(
:o