Author Topic: At Large Nutrition Products  (Read 3369 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
At Large Nutrition Products
« on: July 09, 2006, 05:53:52 PM »
Hey guys, I've been using these products now for about 6 weeks and I'm gonna tell ya, I'm bigger and stronger now then I have ever been.

I've been using the Nitrean Protein and the ETS.I take in 200 grams of extra protein with the Nitrean and the ETS has made my recovery time almost non existant. I hammered the hell out of my bench the other week expecting to be sore as hell but hell I was good for another chest workout damn near the next day.

These products truly are amazing and I'm not just saying that. Anyone who knows me knows I wont give credit when it is not due, I'd rather tell you how to fix it then give credit for something crappy.

Check these guys out and remember they give back to us as a sport also!!!!!

www.atlargenutrition.com

Wolfy!!!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: At Large Nutrition Products
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 06:25:33 PM »
damn good website, lots of good stuff on there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
That's expensive protein...There are better cheaper alternatives..Is it safe to say that big wolf is being paid by AT large Nutrition

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 06:52:45 PM »
I get free supps but no cash, but Chris has never ever asked me to say anything about there products. They offer a great product and in my opinion have superior results over the other stuff I have tried. I wont blow smoke at ya they are good products and I stand behind them 110%!!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 08:12:22 PM »
wolfy, how do you feel their supps compare to beverly(namely their proteins)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 12:52:02 PM »
El Guapo,

I have never tried Beverly, but I have used alot of top name brands and this one seeems to really work for me!!! I'm not saying it will or wont work for you but I will say it is worth a shot to check them out. There product ETS works great for me in eliminating sorness and helping in recovery.

Wolfy!!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 02:22:20 PM »
brutal objectivity
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 02:35:14 AM »
i thought it was overpriced until i used it and noticed it had 70 servings

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 04:51:52 AM »
I hate it when sponsored athletes tries to push the products of their sponsors. That's why it pisses me off with threads like this.

That being said, the recovery seems to be accelerated when using ETS.

For one, I sleep much better, deeper. I won't make any claims as how long the recovery is shortened, but there is a difference IMO.

The fat-burning product, Thermocin, is the best I've ever used. One of the advantages is that it's moderately dosed, a recommended dose is 3 capsules. Which means you're able to lower or up the dosage.

Dunno about the other products. Really wish I could have a supply of Nitrean though. The protein blend At Large seems like a dream to me.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 12:35:41 PM »
So why does it piss you off if you are sitting right here telling me the same stuff i told you guys? The shit works plain and simple, just casue I get it sponosred does not mean I would feed you some shit about how great it is even if it was not great.

The stuff is awesome and I'm letting everyone know, if I offend you or pissed you off from telling about a great product then dont read the post plain and simple!!!!

Sorry to piss you off!!!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
I hate it when sponsored athletes tries to push the products of their sponsors. That's why it pisses me off with threads like this.

That being said, the recovery seems to be accelerated when using ETS.

For one, I sleep much better, deeper. I won't make any claims as how long the recovery is shortened, but there is a difference IMO.

The fat-burning product, Thermocin, is the best I've ever used. One of the advantages is that it's moderately dosed, a recommended dose is 3 capsules. Which means you're able to lower or up the dosage.

Dunno about the other products. Really wish I could have a supply of Nitrean though. The protein blend At Large seems like a dream to me.

YIP
Zack

Ha hedgepog ....Thermocin is nothing but a slimed down version of hydroxycut.. :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »
I to like the Nitrean.  I have had it allot and it tastes great mixes easy and seems to be working very well.  My thickness is coming back and defintiely my strength.  Good stuff.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 10:04:41 PM »
Nitrean laced with Anadrol, wtf ???

Word has is that ATlarge products are spiked with Anabolic steriods..As Don Caitlin from the WADA tested at large protein powder and discovered it was spiked with anadrol...