Author Topic: Insulin Question  (Read 1277 times)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Insulin Question
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:06:22 AM »
This is a question for anyone who has done slin without any AAS or GH, just by itself. What kind of gains did u make and in what period of time. Now before people start telling me not to do it and all that know this, Im only askin couse im curious as to results,im not planning on touching that stuff.
Thanks in advance

hendog

• Getbig II
Re: Insulin Question
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 06:45:56 PM »
This is a question for anyone who has done slin without any AAS or GH, just by itself. What kind of gains did u make and in what period of time. Now before people start telling me not to do it and all that know this, Im only askin couse im curious as to results,im not planning on touching that stuff.
Thanks in advance
I think that you may be barking up the wrong tree for answers as to the effects of Slin without AAS or GH usage at the same time. No offence man but try a diabetic web site. Slin only works well for athletes if they are using other compounds to magnify the effect. By itself it will give you some positive effects that are greatly outweighed by the negatives. Plus there is no data to show what damage Slin usage does to you from prolonged use years down the road.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 08:18:59 PM »
dude you can die so easy fucking around with insulin.......... with all the good gear out their, why,why, why, would you mess with insulin? ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 07:19:23 AM »
it clearly sias that im only askin out of curiosity, I do not plan on screwin around with it.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 08:02:10 AM »
it clearly sias that im only askin out of curiosity, I do not plan on screwin around with it.
Which arouses my curiousity as to why you would want to know? If I told you everything you would want to hear about this compound would you then consider using it? For the sake of just knowledge then cool but because it is indeed a very dangerous compound that shouldn't be messed with it is hard to list its effects. I will state this much, using insulin is an individual approach in that if you already carry around bf% of 10 or more it WILL make you fatter. It will not give you a hard muscular look like AAS nor will it make you huge like GH when used exclusive of other compounds. It is best and only used in conjuction with a testosterone or one of its dirivetives (EQ, Deca) I have heard of bodybuilders using it in scary dosages in the off season to gain more size with AAS and GH but as a precontest drug I have no idea. This may not have been the answer you were looking for bro but I hope it sheds a little more light.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
Thanks in advance

Gained 7 lbs., 3 lbs. of fat, not worth it.

AG-Guys

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
well so far ive only done one cycle(test e.). I dont plan on competing so im not even thinking about shit like gh or insulin the first is too expensive and the second is too scary but Im still interested to hear as to what kinda experiences people had with slin. And no no matter how good anyone tells me their gains were I wont run out to the pharmacy and start buying slin.