Author Topic: why does Jay look paranoid in all his vids?  (Read 6629 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: why does Jay look paranoid in all his vids?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 05:37:44 PM »
I've been noticing from watching Jay's videos,,,after completing a set he just glares around the entire gym, maybe he thinks Ronnie is going to show up unexpectedly?   

He's worried that sarcasm will try to fuck him in the ass, hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 06:42:14 PM »
I think the funniest part of New, Improved and beyond,,,when Jay's doing the overhead d-bell tricep presses...there's this dude in an orange workout suit, next to Jay, doing god awful 20-25lb d-bell flyes...then later on the same guy is yappin on his cell,,,Jay definetely seemed irked at him,,,who would'nt be though eh?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »
He's probably trying to keep his mind active so he doesn't pass out after each set.  That or he's looking to see who saw how much weight he was moving.  

bc he trains so hard and heavy. :P
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 03:16:22 AM »
Jay also never uses a full stack- he MUST leave one plate on every machine exercise he does.

And OCD lessens as you get older.  Little nutty kids learn to pattern their life around their tics and set up little systems to make their checking more efficient or unnecessary (IE, car keys on the stove so they check before leaving- not turning around to drive back home and check.  The tics will slow as your brain neurons fire less.  And typically, as one ages, the anxiety felt over certain issues will lessen as environment changes.  Some kids will twitch all day as parents fight.  Then, when they're old and their folks are dead, they'll have nothing to twitch about- the stressors won't be there; or they won't affect them as much. 

240 is Back
Getbig V

You've obviously got OCD yourself?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 12:33:02 PM »
I think the funniest part of New, Improved and beyond,,,when Jay's doing the overhead d-bell tricep presses...there's this dude in an orange workout suit, next to Jay, doing god awful 20-25lb d-bell flyes...then later on the same guy is yappin on his cell,,,Jay definetely seemed irked at him,,,who would'nt be though eh?
I dont remember seeing Chris Cormier in that video wearing an orange(probably to match his favorite flavor of soda) jumpsuit...I gotta go watch it and check again. Interesting.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 12:45:10 PM »
240 is Back
Getbig V

You've obviously got OCD yourself?

having no life and spending time on getbig to break up the monotony of building sites 14 hours a day isn't OCD.  It's just sad :)

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »
He's probably just scared that at any moment Ronnie might give birth to the alien baby inside him. And as we all know, alien babies are real sneaky.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2006, 04:46:30 AM »
having no life and spending time on getbig to break up the monotony of building sites 14 hours a day isn't OCD.  It's just sad :)

That's cool, 10,000 here you come!  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2006, 05:31:54 AM »
It's just his usual dear caught in headlights glazed look. The look of dopiness that he excels at .

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2006, 11:07:25 AM »
BECAUSE HE IS A PSYCHOPATH FOR THINKING HE CAN BEAT RONNIE!!!!
C

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »
BECAUSE HE IS A PSYCHOPATH FOR THINKING HE CAN BEAT RONNIE!!!!
He's not a psychopath...he's just 'smokin dat crack' for him to believe he can take Ronnie...thats all!
?

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2006, 11:44:30 AM »
I think Jay also has some issues with maybe Ronnie being a Cop too? he mentioned in New etc...that he went to college for criminal justice...and a cop beats him......it must totally suck though being forever #2, ,,,I would also have loved to see video of that one Flex issue where Ronnie, Jay and Gunther trained for the main spread. 

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »
I've been noticing from watching Jay's videos,,,after completing a set he just glares around the entire gym, maybe he thinks Ronnie is going to show up unexpectedly?   

he keeps thinking of the pic that was posted on getbig when he opened his fridge and somebody circled the steriods in the door of the offending fridge...

... prolly thinks the DEA is going to haul his ass away...

:-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »

he keeps thinking of the pic that was posted on getbig when he opened his fridge and somebody circled the steriods in the door of the offending fridge...

... prolly thinks the DEA is going to haul his ass away...

:-\
Yea see thats what Im talking about. BodyBuilders are the most paranoid mofo's around...we're always holding money, owing money and/or nickle&diming gear so we are cautious on whos around us at all times. Its a living hell...believe me I know.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 02:56:44 PM »
That's cool, 10,000 here you come!  ;D

I Will Outpost You.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 03:03:09 PM »
When I meet chicks, I tell them about my post count..  I'm 9-1 with that line..