Author Topic: Questions that Dan & Bob should ask Jose Canseco...  (Read 4238 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Questions that Dan & Bob should ask Jose Canseco...
« on: July 10, 2006, 01:20:25 PM »
Although he is a baseball player who arguably betrayed his friends, Jose Canseco is going to make for an interesting guest tonight on the radio show. 

Will he show regret for any of the people he revealed or "supposed"?  Will he give us something new, that wasn't revealed on the Today show?  What are his ties to pro Bbing (I hear he has some interesting ones)?  New book coming out?  New product he's selling?  Planning a baseball comeback? Why?  Love of game, or to help sales of latest endeavor? If so, worried about any dangerous pitches for the dirt you've shoveled on people who are still playing?

If you could have Dan and Bob ask Jose Canseco any one question, what would it be?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Questions that Dan & Bob should ask Jose Canseco...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 01:23:02 PM »
I bet Bob will kiss this guys ass even though he is a rat. For reasons of networking his personality, heck i would too but i just want to say that it is still looked apon where Im from..
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »

"Why did you choose to go public?"

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 01:37:38 PM »
"Why did you choose to go public?"

YIP
Zack

Baseball screwed him by not letting him get 500 home runs.  So He got back at them the only way he could.  I said when Jose wrote his book, not everyone's going to like it, but I'd bet most of it's true.  And it was.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 01:42:20 PM »
Hedge, that is an awesome question.  I bet 'financial' won't be one of the answers. 

IMO if baseball was indeed preventing him from some milestone, he should have written a book solely about drugs, the sport and MLB- not the names of those who used.  I admire Canseco's ability to come forward, but the fact that he chose to hurt the families, reputations, and earning power of so many men surpasses any good that came from it.  Why use their real names? 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
Baseball screwed him by not letting him get 500 home runs.  So He got back at them the only way he could.  I said when Jose wrote his book, not everyone's going to like it, but I'd bet most of it's true.  And it was.

They have a golden opportunity to ask a few questions to get Canseco to tell his story.

Avoid playing hardball, but rather allowing him to tell it all. Ask him for clarifications, keeping him honest so to speak.

But it could be bad ass interview for Cicherillo and that other guy. ;)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 01:53:01 PM »
Q for Jose:  "How could you have fallen so far that you're giving interviews to bodybuilding internet radio??  What's next, gay-for-pay?"

What's next?

Have you seen the softball bat scene Nacho Vidal did with Belladonna?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 02:02:31 PM »
I wonder if he will admit his brother juiced as well?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »
Do you actually know anything about pro bodybuilding?

Who is the current Mr. Olympia and who finished second in last years olympia?

Guaranteed he can't answer that question.

Monster guest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 02:07:17 PM »
canseco actually has a history with some members of this board that date back to 1988 that I know of. 

*Allegedly* he still owes at least one guy some money for super supplements.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
canseco actually has a history with some members of this board that date back to 1988 that I know of. 

no wonder you are hated

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

care to elaborate? enquiring minds want to know... ;D
forget what you know

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »
care to elaborate? enquiring minds want to know... ;D

check your PM for the question

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 02:36:05 PM »
check your PM for the question
thank you...
forget what you know

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 02:38:28 PM »

Canseco had zero chance at reaching 500 HRs.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
Hedge, that is an awesome question.  I bet 'financial' won't be one of the answers. 

IMO if baseball was indeed preventing him from some milestone, he should have written a book solely about drugs, the sport and MLB- not the names of those who used.  I admire Canseco's ability to come forward, but the fact that he chose to hurt the families, reputations, and earning power of so many men surpasses any good that came from it.  Why use their real names? 

Lets pretend that everything he wrote in the book is 100% truth, why would he be wrong in telling the truth?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 03:30:54 PM »
How about "Why are you here?  Do you even care about BBing?  Or are you just trying to sell books?"
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 03:31:55 PM »
Lets pretend that everything he wrote in the book is 100% truth, why would he be wrong in telling the truth?

Because he named names of men still playing.  he destroyed their images and marketability completely.  

He didn't feel the need to do this while he was playing (and earning).  He did it when he no longer received a baseball paycheck or limelight.  As a result of him writing that book, he earned money and got limelight.  

if he was willing to donate the proceeds of said noble action to charity, perhaps his cause would appear noble and the "right thing to do".   But if he's making a living by snitching on cheaters - when he cheated his whole career - well, he might as well sign with VYO and run a colorado pro show.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 03:41:43 PM »
Because he named names of men still playing.  he destroyed their images and marketability completely.  

He didn't feel the need to do this while he was playing (and earning).  He did it when he no longer received a baseball paycheck or limelight.  As a result of him writing that book, he earned money and got limelight.  

if he was willing to donate the proceeds of said noble action to charity, perhaps his cause would appear noble and the "right thing to do".   But if he's making a living by snitching on cheaters - when he cheated his whole career - well, he might as well sign with VYO and run a colorado pro show.

I don't why you are making parallells to Gold Ray. I really don't.  Snitching on cheaters? When did Gold snitch?

Also, why should Canseco hold back and take responsibility for other players cheating activities?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 03:46:46 PM »
I don't why you are making parallells to Gold Ray. I really don't.  Snitching on cheaters? When did Gold snitch?

Also, why should Canseco hold back and take responsibility for other players cheating activities?

Shawn ray admitted to having the DEA into his home for lemonade and a long talk about steroids' use in BBing.   I don't know the timeframe, but after that DJ and Milos caught a case, and they both vehemently blamed SRay on the boards.   i know that anyone can accuse anyone of anything- but Milos is a bright man and I doubt he would drag shawn's name through the mud without basis.

As far as canseco, I'm not saying it's wrong to be honest.  But it just feels like he cheated (used steroids) while he played.  Then, as soon as he was done playing, he decided to tattle on everyone who was still using. 

If Canseco had a barry Bonds type of career, do you think he would have written that book as he chased 715 HR? 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 03:51:48 PM »
Shawn ray admitted to having the DEA into his home for lemonade and a long talk about steroids' use in BBing.   I don't know the timeframe, but after that DJ and Milos caught a case, and they both vehemently blamed SRay on the boards.   i know that anyone can accuse anyone of anything- but Milos is a bright man and I doubt he would drag shawn's name through the mud without basis.

As far as canseco, I'm not saying it's wrong to be honest.  But it just feels like he cheated (used steroids) while he played.  Then, as soon as he was done playing, he decided to tattle on everyone who was still using. 

If Canseco had a barry Bonds type of career, do you think he would have written that book as he chased 715 HR? 

so you was in shawn rays home and seen everything that went down? maybe you should come out with a new book about this ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »
so you was in shawn rays home and seen everything that went down? maybe you should come out with a new book about this ::)

eat a dick

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »

No, Shawn and I have never been able to hang out thanks to scheduling conflicts.  

But I did read his words in text format in a magazine publication... Flex, I think.  Shawn admitted he gave them lemonade, and they came in.  I think he said they were very nice, and spent several hours there.  

Even if you have nothing to hide, you apologize for your bluntness, get a lawyer and say nothing.  Govt will invent something to charge you with, or use the threat against you.   you'll notice I made no accusations in that post, only listing what Shawn and Milos/DJ have actually said in their own words.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 04:02:10 PM »

I wholeheartedly agree on Canseco. The guy may be bitter. But... I don't really give a fcuk. I just hope the Cicherillo guy and his sidekick ;) can get Canseco to open up and tell his story.

BTW, there are no if's, but's and what's available in this world. ;)

Regarding the Gold Ray inviting the DEA into his home for lemonade or whatever... Think about him writing about this stuff on the board for a second. Just think about it. And consider the pic he took suggesting he would be a snitch.

Yeah, one could always argue that he brought it up to avoid being suspected for foul play.

I don't know ANYTHING that suggests that Gold Ray would be a snitch in this particular case. I am pretty sure you don't either. So why suggest that Gold is a snitch?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »
I don't know ANYTHING that suggests that Gold Ray would be a snitch in this particular case. I am pretty sure you don't either. So why suggest that Gold is a snitch?

I wish I could recall the details and i'm too slammed to research it.  Anyone here remember what Milos/DJ accused Shawn ray of doing?  There were some specific deatils that only Shawn had, maybe?  I wish I knew.  Milos promised to reveal Ray's involvement once the case was over, but he has not yet done so.

Anyone konw the details offhand?