Author Topic: The next Dorian?  (Read 7038 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
The next Dorian?
« on: July 10, 2006, 05:56:49 PM »
Has anyone seen this Darien Scott guy compete? I used to train with him at World Class Gym in Nanuet, New York. He's about 6'1 and 280lbs in decent condition. He's a pale guy but he's got sick vascular arms and huge shoulders and quads. He says he's a getbig member, so I'm posting his pics.

Special "Diamond in the Rough" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: The next Dorian?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »
Sorry, his arms are too big to be the next dorian.
Hope this helps.
follow the arrows

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 06:54:08 PM »
looking big

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 03:32:12 PM »
nice pic! i saw a dude last night at my gym in n.j. that looks like this guy. the dude was huge! he also did alot of grunting and moaing every time he banged out a rep, then he'd slam the weights down on the floor. i wanted to punch the shit out of the dude, but i could clearly see he was probably roided up. maybe in a few more weeks (or days), i'll have the balls to at least deck him ! he pisses me off!  >:( the bigger they r, the harder they fall! i just need one good upper cut, then a body blow to his gut, then as he's doubled over, i'll finish him off with another blow to his jaw!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 03:35:40 PM »
nice pic! i saw a dude last night at my gym in n.j. that looks like this guy. the dude was huge! he also did alot of grunting and moaing every time he banged out a rep, then he'd slam the weights down on the floor. i wanted to punch the shit out of the dude, but i could clearly see he was probably roided up. maybe in a few more weeks (or days), i'll have the balls to at least deck him ! he pisses me off!  >:( the bigger they r, the harder they fall! i just need one good upper cut, then a body blow to his gut, then as he's doubled over, i'll finish him off with another blow to his jaw!

Stop being such a wuss!
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 04:11:40 PM »

When the roid guys work out they always look like theryre busting hemmroids left and right.  Theyre face is always beat red and it hurts for em to walk....LOL

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 01:24:33 AM »
Hope this helps.

not really because its a pathetic observation.

are you sure his bicepsdon't just look bigger? are his delts that much smaller that it makes his ams look bigger?

you my friend are a clown.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 05:03:59 AM »
Stop being such a wuss!

man you have some seedy lookin' ears. theres only so much phototouching can do to ones face

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 09:29:12 AM »
not really because its a pathetic observation.

are you sure his bicepsdon't just look bigger? are his delts that much smaller that it makes his ams look bigger?

you my friend are a clown.

ta ta
LOL ;D Calm down buddy, sarcasm doesn't look to be one of your strong points  ;)
follow the arrows

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
i'm not a wuss alex! if you saw the size of this dude, you'd be afraid too! TRUST ME, MR HIGH AND MIGHTY!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
i'm not a wuss alex! if you saw the size of this dude, you'd be afraid too! TRUST ME, MR HIGH AND MIGHTY!

For some reason the bigger the guy is the less afraid of him I am.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 05:46:22 PM »
For some reason the bigger the cock is the less afraid of it I am.

:-X :-X :-X

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 09:09:17 PM »
that dude looks like a buffed out Jerry the King Lawler

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 12:01:46 PM »
LOL ;D Calm down buddy, sarcasm doesn't look to be one of your strong points  ;)

because i'm not being sarcastic homo your statement was as useful as a 4th dildo in bed with your sari wearing bearded mamma.

mouth ass and sweaty minge filled where is that last one going? in the bin with your post.

And i shit and piss on it for good measure.

My work here is done

ta ta

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 02:19:05 PM »
because i'm not being sarcastic homo your statement was as useful as a 4th dildo in bed with your sari wearing bearded mamma.

mouth ass and sweaty minge filled where is that last one going? in the bin with your post.

And i shit and piss on it for good measure.

My work here is done

ta ta
hey dumbfuck  :)

It was me who was being sarcastic. Not my fault that you neither have the intelligence nor the maturity of a human being to take a joke without melting down, you chimp. Now get the f**k out of here.
follow the arrows

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »
hey I was out of order my son i apologise for what i said please accept my apology.

ta ta

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 04:09:22 PM »
nice blackeye. someone must have got tired of him slamming weights  ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 04:13:27 PM »
hey I was out of order my son i apologise for what i said please accept my apology.

ta ta
u mean u were drunk? That may explain the perviously unexplained huge meltdown  :-\
follow the arrows

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 09:52:38 PM »
Hope this helps.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 05:35:17 AM »
u mean u were drunk? That may explain the perviously unexplained huge meltdown  :-\

ahahahaha no i was drunk when i apologised though! lol

i still think your post was dogshit but i was way out of line.

ta ta sexy

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »
I was being facetious ya idiot. Besides, his arms look to be one of his strong points, as opposed to Dorian whose biceps were a major weakness...doesn't stop him from being Dorian caliber, but I wasn't trying to make a point to begin with. If you've followed any of the "Hulkster...  truce" thread you may realise that it was just a carry-over joke to poke fun at Dorian. This is getbig after all, and no one makes it out without being insulted...this thread being no exception to that, LOL.
follow the arrows

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2006, 09:11:02 PM »
  If you've followed any of the "Hulkster...  truce" thread

Well, I've posting there since page 4, you turd, and it is no joke: Dorian was better than Ronnie. Get over it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »
I wasn't talking to you jackass. I find it funny you repeat the "turd" insult over and over, as it is one excahnged between my brothers and I quite frequently in our little verbal battles  ;D

And I dont see how anyone who has followed, or even glanced over that thread can miss the epic battles between the Ronnie and Dorain nuthuggers..most of it being hogwash- anything ranging from Dorian's better "overall arms" to Ronald looking "good" at his 2003 O appearance, hahahaha. Something as subjective as bodybuilding being argued over to that extent is pure comedy- its like a hetero and homo guy arguing over which one has the better preference, except in this case there's just a bunch of homo gays arguing over who they'd rather have.... err.. have a backyard bbq with ;D yea, kinda like how the presidential races go  ;)

You turd  >:(

Ronnie > Dorian  8)  :D
follow the arrows

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2006, 11:35:41 PM »
I wasn't talking to you jackass. I find it funny you repeat the "turd" insult over and over, as it is one excahnged between my brothers and I quite frequently in our little verbal battles  ;D

And I dont see how anyone who has followed, or even glanced over that thread can miss the epic battles between the Ronnie and Dorain nuthuggers..most of it being hogwash- anything ranging from Dorian's better "overall arms" to Ronald looking "good" at his 2003 O appearance, hahahaha. Something as subjective as bodybuilding being argued over to that extent is pure comedy- its like a hetero and homo guy arguing over which one has the better preference, except in this case there's just a bunch of homo gays arguing over who they'd rather have.... err.. have a backyard bbq with ;D yea, kinda like how the presidential races go  ;)

You turd  >:(

Ronnie > Dorian  8)  :D

No, turd:

Dorian 8 > 0 Ronnie
  Dorian 5 straight-firsts victories > Ronnie 2 straight-firsts victories
  Cutler 2001 Olympia > Ronnie(lost both muscularity&symmetry rounds)

Dorian wins. 8) :D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 12:06:34 AM »
ha ha, Suckmydick is getting owned in every section at getbig I visit. So far he's been owned in the gossip, sex, pictures, and alternative boards.