Author Topic: Chicerillos shocking remarks about Titus!  (Read 23123 times)

Bast175

are we auctioning him off?!

Yea I'm gonna buy him for you as a birthday gift.   :)  Bring a few guys to the party so Bob feels comfortable.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Yea I'm gonna buy him for you as a birthday gift.   :)  Bring a few guys to the party so Bob feels comfortable.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I seriously doubt that...me and 240 got two things in common...JACK and SHIT.

agreed we have zilch in common.  i think in real life it'd be more of an 'ignore' thing on both parts.   Like most grownups, we know the law and nothing would happen, outside of maybe words if one of us was feeling testy. 

I have met a few getbiggers in real life, and after about 2 seconds, you interact like there is no message board.  you might joke about sarcasm's "monster anything" or something, but really, it's just a message board and falls to the side once the topic of what is at hand come up, whether it be web design or a workout.  Some of my clients are brutal enemies online, due to differing opinions, but in real life, there's none of that... it's just about getting stuff done, meeting your goals, and living another day.

Plus, when we're all fighting cancer of the ass or heart problems in 20-30 years, none of this will matter. hooray!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I never backed out.  You wanted to wait 8 weeks to do the weigh in. I wanted to do it that day.

That is what happened.

Perhaps we can make some other kind of bodybuilding arrangement.  I think I have something in mind....

You're a lying sack of shit...there was no 8 week waiting period, and I'm sure Ron will verify...it's you that wasn't prepared to put your money where your mouth is....you got called out and you backed out like the pussy you are.

Forget any other "bets" your credability is ZERO...go back to posting pictures of yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
You're a lying sack of shit...there was no 8 week waiting period, and I'm sure Ron will verify...it's you that wasn't prepared to put your money where your mouth is....you got called out and you backed out like the pussy you are.

Forget any other "bets" your credability is ZERO...go back to posting pictures of yourself.

You do realize that you just made a mistake.  I am going to dig up the old post now and show you.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
You do realize that you just made a mistake.  I am going to dig up the old post now and show you.

Dig up whatever you want, jerkoff...I accepted the bet...you welched. Thats the FACT, Jack.

Please post all you can come up with to prove how you backed out of it...

thisiskeith12

Adonis challenging Bob, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Dig up whatever you want, jerkoff...I accepted the bet...you welched. Thats the FACT, Jack.

Please post all you can come up with to prove how you backed out of it...

Here is an old PM I have from that time period.  The thread is mysteriously gone....

Reno
Getbig I

Getbig!

Tom Prince Is Full Of Shit
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: October 26, 2005, 01:03:31 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       Adonis
             Always interesting to read your posts. I was a national and international competitor and I long ago learned a couple of things.
                1] Bodybuilders are lying sacks of shit. These so called champions are in that posoton because of there willingness to take steriods, I am so sick of hearing about genetics when none of these guys have any muscle without the juice.
              Hold the weighin immediately and don't let more than 48hrs pass. These guys are devious when Chick wanted the weigh in to be 6 weeks away. Don't doubt that Prince wouldn't juice up for it. Don't be taken advantage of.
                                            Reno

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The time period I wanted to have the Weigh-in was around Halloween as evidenced by that old PM from Reno.

Chick wanted to have it at the Excalibur contest in which he was MCing.

I have some more PM`s from Ron I think stating this.

Can anyone tell me the date of the 2005 Excalibur?

latrell

I was not fishing for a "violent or not" scenario. I was asking how Bob think the underlying subtext of the social interaction would be, and how the interaction would evolve based on these criterias. Will the "trolls" and the BB's be able to put the fantasy world from the messageboards away and have a normal interaction with the trolls they communicate with online, or will the whole interaction turn out "weird" since both parties have been battling online (which in a way predefine the social roles, as opposed to two strangers meeting) coupled with the usuall lack of smoothness that's usually found when two people communicate for the first time or after not seeing eachother for a long time?

nothing turns out weird, he is a pro athlete. You either go there and show respect, and because he is a professional he will show you respect back... Obviously with a pro athlete there aint gonna be a 'violent' scenes. What do you think? Unless it's Tie Domi, Tyson, Rodman etc.. If you show him disrespect and go and spit in his face, or say the words you say in your internet world where you think your tough, then there will be a form of trouble.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
December 3, 2005 Excalibur Bodybuilding and Figure Championships

That is roughly what 6-8 weeks away just as I said.

Bast175

December 3, 2005 Excalibur Bodybuilding and Figure Championships

That is roughly what 6-8 weeks away just as I said.

It appears you are not a liar after all Adonis.

Does this mean Bob is the "jerkoff"?  I wonder how much he charges for that by the way????

thisiskeith12

It appears you are not a liar after all Adonis.

...but still the other things.

Bast175

...but still the other things.

I thought he really did bang your mom?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I've never hinted towards a possible violent outcome, you did that.
And tell me, do you think Bob can pull off the "pro athlete talking to a fan that looks up to him" role, when he's face to face with a guy who's pissed him off almost daily for many months to a year (you seem to be new here, so I assume you're not familiar with the 240/Bob Chick feud) ? No way them two meeting would become a regular fan/"hero" event. My question was if they were able to put the months of online battles behind and function within a social context from the first second, or if the hate from the online events would clutter up the entire communication.

I *used* to take this place too damn seriously.  So I totally see it when other people do.  I think some of the pros really do.  They gotta realize this place is nothing more than a chat room with a memory. 

latrell

Well Bob only poses nude for $50,000 or so. 

He did get paid $4 million by bodybuilding.com so he doesn't come cheap.

Bob didn't get 4 mil for bb.com, he personally said you can't make a living off the contract they gave in the fitshow.

thisiskeith12

I thought he really did bang your mom?  ???

Good stretch, douchebag.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I *used* to take this place too damn seriously.  So I totally see it when other people do.  I think some of the pros really do.  They gotta realize this place is nothing more than a chat room with a memory. 

Well there are serious issues that surround bodybuilding, one being the personal drama when one is not competing......Sometimes it can get ugly fast......Really fast.....

The Master

• Getbig V
Well there are serious issues that surround bodybuilding, one being the personal drama when one is not competing......Sometimes it can get ugly fast......Really fast.....

If you get into trouble, Jezebelle can come and save you with her forehead - weaponry

thisiskeith12

You are such the fool. Bodybuilding has no issues.

Bast175

You are such the fool. Bodybuilding has no issues.

that doesn't make sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The whole source to the great meltdowns in Getbig history has been people who's taken this board seriously. Just think of the classic meltdowns: yours, Mike Arvillas, Chad Mower, Chick (several occations) aso. All these posters took everything here seriously at the time they melted down ;)

i never looked at it that way- but you're right.

Bast175

DF takes sucking a penis very seriously.

that's how he got the nickname "deepthroat."

thisiskeith12

that doesn't make sense.

are you calling yourself dumb?

Bast175

are you calling yourself dumb?

Everything has 'issues', spunkmouth.