Author Topic: Chicerillos shocking remarks about Titus!  (Read 23238 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I just want to say: this is, like, the best thread ever.  :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I rubbed out a great one last Saturday.....details at teh Y.

Slick Vic

Yeah man...he gets to me soooooooo much that I actually capatilized the words Jack and Shit...can you believe that? What a "meltdown"....
ummmmm.... okay.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
I'm done wasting my time with you....keep trying to come up with excuses in your spare time.

Regardless of who is right or wrong in your mind, why on earth do you waste your time on these meaningless debates? I mean seriously, you could ignore these people in person, why give them the satisfaction of talking to you and thinking they got the better of you. What is so hard about ignoring them?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
No one (except Adonis) really cares what Tom weighs...he's a retired pro bb, key word being RETIRED.

Tom's focus is being healthy, not size and certainly not weight.

Tom's attitude was "if you're not an IFBB pro with huge muscles, you're not shit".  His entire identity was wrapped up in his pro card. He might play it off like his current weight is "no big deal" to him, but I suspect the reality is otherwise.
Ron: "I am lazy."

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I *used* to take this place too damn seriously.  So I totally see it when other people do.  I think some of the pros really do.  They gotta realize this place is nothing more than a chat room with a memory. 

If it has a ¨memory¨at least people should try to make sense or at least stay tru ??? to what they say don´t u think_

sorry for the spelling )I´m still in Munich can´t keep up with this keyboard´s here

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why is it only bob's friends that have shit with eachother?

Thats the price of being popular¨.

Slick Vic

why give them the satisfaction of talking to you and thinking they got the better of you.
I don't think these people are thinking they're gettin' to Bobby, they know by his response. Chill out, Bob.
Hope this helps.  :)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
I don't think these people are thinking they're gettin' to Bobby, they know by his response. Chill out, Bob.
Hope this helps.  :)

I think you are correct, however, he really doesn't do well when he "interacts" with people here. He also looks stupid when he lets people here get to him.

JCL

• Getbig III
Re: Chicerillos shocking remarks about Titus!
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
Chick, why do you argue with these kids?

Pure entertainment?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »
gotta love the entertainment value of it all though

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why are you posting someone else's personal banking transactions?

There's no way you're mature enough to be Athlete's Rep. of a little league team nevermind professional bodybuilding. Are you sure you're not a few decades younger than you look? You act more like you're in your early 20's than in your early 40's.

I don't think Tom Prince would mind Bob Chick posting that information seeing as how's he's defending him from folks like 240 and True Adonis.

Tom Prince's bodybuilding career is over with so why should he worry about being 250 pounds.  He's just a regular guy now trying to stay healthy and obviously living well.  A lot of bodybuilders end up in the gutter after they're days of competing is over with but Tom wasn't one of them.  He's not on these boards anymore because he obviously has better things to do.  And anyone who makes fun of someone's health problems is a piece of shit if you ask me. 

You folks have been arguing with Chick for all sort of dumb bullshit lately.  He has every right to comment on Titus's guilt.  He has every right to discuss Don Long's condition since he's already talked to him previously. 

Some of you may disagree with him being the Athlete's Rep but here's the deal folks:

Chick doesn't get a dime for being the Athlete's Rep.  Which means he's doing a lot of work for fellow IFBB pro's for free.

Whether he's doing a good job or not is up to other IFBB pros, not ihatecardio, 240, TA, or me for that matter.  If an IFBB pro disagrees with his job then he can call him out on it.  But its not for us to decide because we are not IFBB pros so its really none of anyone elses business.

Finally, I'll be posting my new pictures next month 6 weeks out so stop asking for more pictures.  Have a good night 

A

Slick Vic

« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
gotta love the entertainment value of it all though
Yup. For some it's an outlet to the circus.  :D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

Finally, I'll be posting my new pictures next month 6 weeks out so stop asking for more pictures.  Have a good night 

Please don't quote me as the basis for one of your posts, it makes me feel dirty. Once I saw that I had to go shower.

Just the image of you is enough to wake the dead.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!

I don't think Tom Prince would mind Bob Chick posting that information seeing as how's he's defending him from folks like 240 and True Adonis.

Tom Prince's bodybuilding career is over with so why should he worry about being 250 pounds.  He's just a regular guy now trying to stay healthy and obviously living well.  A lot of bodybuilders end up in the gutter after they're days of competing is over with but Tom wasn't one of them.  He's not on these boards anymore because he obviously has better things to do.  And anyone who makes fun of someone's health problems is a piece of shit if you ask me. 

You folks have been arguing with Chick for all sort of dumb bullshit lately.  He has every right to comment on Titus's guilt.  He has every right to discuss Don Long's condition since he's already talked to him previously. 

Some of you may disagree with him being the Athlete's Rep but here's the deal folks:

Chick doesn't get a dime for being the Athlete's Rep.  Which means he's doing a lot of work for fellow IFBB pro's for free.

Whether he's doing a good job or not is up to other IFBB pros, not ihatecardio, 240, TA, or me for that matter.  If an IFBB pro disagrees with his job then he can call him out on it.  But its not for us to decide because we are not IFBB pros so its really none of anyone elses business.

yes but one would think that being the athletes rep, that he would not have an opinion on the Titus case without seeing all the facts and let it all play out in court and then make his decision ----Having an opinion either way really doesn't make any sense without seeing all the facts...