Author Topic: Shwan PERINE`s comments regarding Natural Bodybuilding and Tom Prince.  (Read 11800 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
A few years ago when I was a loyal Flex reader, they had an article about Tom and Titus, when they were friends.  They were talking about naturals and saying it's no big deal and they wish the naturals would just leave them alone.  They made no denials they were on, but were saying they were always put down, behind their backs of course, buy naturals.  No bad mouthing just stating that all pros and top armatures use so what's the big deal.  Just leave us alone and we'll leave you alone.  I wish I'd saved the issue.  Anyone remember it?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A few years ago when I was a loyal Flex reader, they had an article about Tom and Titus, when they were friends.  They were talking about naturals and saying it's no big deal and they wish the naturals would just leave them alone.  They made no denials they were on, but were saying they were always put down, behind their backs of course, buy naturals.  No bad mouthing just stating that all pros and top armatures use so what's the big deal.  Just leave us alone and we'll leave you alone.  I wish I'd saved the issue.  Anyone remember it?

Big deal. Prince and Titus have shown themselves to be two losers.
The House that Ruth built

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
wow time flys....

"It would take ten years....blah blah blah....all my clothes are too big for me ....blah blah blah......"

Bob: "Hey there ole' Tommy Boy, If anyone knows about shirkning its none other than the man himself....Ahhhh yes, the one the only, ....cause there is only one..did you get that joke, i thought it was funny, Tommy Boy .....Mister Tom Prince....!"

Tom: "Lets add another 30 minutes of cardio each night..."
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Could you imagine if Tiger Woods, Ernie Els and Davis Love III went on golf forums and ripped on all the amateur duffers out there for not achieving their level of success? How about if Bill Gates, Jack Welch and Michael Eisner propagated small business forums and chided the members there, telling them they should give up because they haven't come close to grossing a billion dollars yet?

Pro bodybuilding is very quickly losing its mystique. The athletes could very easily take the mantle of benevolent icons, just by keeping their mouths closed when discretion deems it so."

These comments for me hit home more than any of the drugs vs. no drugs arguments here. Not all pros treat their fans like jerks on here or in person, however, quite a few do and I think we know who falls into each category. Professionals shouldn't lower themselves the way some have been seen to do by getting involved in jeuvenile pissing contests. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Exactly.  These two guys deserve everything they get.

If you are going to act delusional expect to be called on it.  It offends me that some people think they can behave poorly or in a way reflective of double standards and not be called on it.  You can't have it both ways.

Look at this nonsense.  Tom was trying to make us believe that his weight loss was desired and actually a challenging thing for him.  ::)

Monster Fabrication of lies and Explicit Epic Delusionality.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I couldn't have put it better myself.

How did Jeff have the foresight to know Tom would look like he never touched a weight before?  Was it that painfully obvious that Tom was completely steroid dependent?  I thought that maybe Tom would keep SOME of his gains.  It blew my mind to see him shrinking to under 180 pounds after the fact.

I honestly cannot think of many Pro Bodybuilders who wouldn`t shrink dramatically.  I just can`t believe they don`t realize how dependent they are on it.  I have known many naturals to stop training and eating the 6 meals a day and still sport abs and an unnoticeable weight fluctuation, hardly any muscle loss at all.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Was it that painfully obvious that Tom was completely hormone dependent? 

The guy was 280+ at 5'8" (if that).  What do you think?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast175

Tom nearly died because of his "hard work" as a bodybuilder (i.e. drug use). 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Tom nearly died because of his "hard work" as a bodybuilder (i.e. drug use). 

He nearly died for us bitches!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast175

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
He nearly died for us bitches!  ;D

Bastard! you took the words right out of my mouth! ;)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.

Thanks man, but the credit for what I wrote belongs more to the man whom I quoted. I really believe that some of the pros in our "sport" misrepresent what things should be like. All professional sports have jerks, but, in any other sport, there are hundreds of players, and if any get out of line with fans or what not, they are disciplined appropriately. They are held to standards of behaviour and when they fail to meet these standards, they are held accountable. Our "sport" as it is, is a joke, regardless of drug use or not. The classy guys are too quiet for people to notice, and the jackasses get all the press time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Exactly.  These two guys deserve everything they get.

If you are going to act delusional expect to be called on it.  It offends me that some people think they can behave poorly or in a way reflective of double standards and not be called on it.  You can't have it both ways.

Look at this nonsense.  Tom was trying to make us believe that his weight loss was desired and actually a challenging thing for him.  ::)

This probably qualifies as one of the worst self-ownings in bodybuildign history. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I honestly cannot think of many Pro Bodybuilders who wouldn`t shrink dramatically.  I just can`t believe they don`t realize how dependent they are on it.  I have known many naturals to stop training and eating the 6 meals a day and still sport abs and an unnoticeable weight fluctuation, hardly any muscle loss at all.

these naturals probably didn't have much noticeable muscle to begin with

nobody under 5'10 weighs a lean 180 without training and diet

I don't know why tom felt the need to lie so much though :-\

E
E

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
The bodybuilders that are only 'juice made' are pathetic and deserve all the horrendous health problems they end up with. But the fire that burns in you Adonis burns just as brightly in some steroid users. Just because someone uses steroids it doesn't mean they suddenly become lazy, chemical obsessed morons. Dorian? Ronnie? Yes, when all the gear is gone from someones body all the gains will eventualy go. Thats the nature of the beast and most of us understand it. Its the ones that don't that tend to be assholes. My natrual weight is 15 and a half stone [fuck knows what that is in pounds], and when i eventually decide to call it a day with the needle i'll remain at that. I will never stop training - i love it.

However:
1] Most natruals are always buying the latest shite like gamma o. "gauraunteed to give you steroid like gains!" etc etc. Then there was the whole pro hormone nonsense.

2] Most natruals despise current pros and claim they're all drugs - whilst creaming all over pics of Arnold 'king of dbol' Shwarzeneggar.

3] Most natruals tend to obsess about gear. Prime examples Adonis and Mat C

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
The bodybuilders that are only 'juice made' are pathetic and deserve all the horrendous health problems they end up with. But the fire that burns in you Adonis burns just as brightly in some steroid users. Just because someone uses steroids it doesn't mean they suddenly become lazy, chemical obsessed morons. Dorian? Ronnie? Yes, when all the gear is gone from someones body all the gains will eventualy go. Thats the nature of the beast and most of us understand it. Its the ones that don't that tend to be assholes. My natrual weight is 15 and a half stone [f**k knows what that is in pounds], and when i eventually decide to call it a day with the needle i'll remain at that. I will never stop training - i lov
However:
1] Most natruals are always buying the latest shite like gamma o. "gauraunteed to give you steroid like gains!" etc etc. Then there was the whole pro hormone nonsense.

2] Most natruals despise current pros and claim they're all drugs - whilst creaming all over pics of Arnold 'king of dbol' Shwarzeneggar.

I don't feel that you are being fair here making these kinds of generalizations. One should be careful when making them I think.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Tom was very insecure.  Anybody who is daft enough to give a german a Nazi salute clearly has an IQ that might be in the double digits.

Tom is every possible stereotype to do with bodybuilders and bodybuilding all rolled into one meathead.  People seem to think stereotypes are just pulled out of nowhere and they have no basis.  Actually the overwhelming majority of stereotypes are based on fact.

Isn't Tom a math teacher by education?  I thinkl I remember him saying he had a masters degree?  C'mon, man I think your way off with that comment...unless it isn't the most common "stereotype" that BB's are not intelligent. 

Unchained81

Looking at that screen cap from Mayhem is unreal.  Tom Prince is the ultimate reap what you sow story.  I mean after all that he has said, and he probably was delusional enough to beleive it at the time, now he has to look right in the mirror everyday and realize, he really was all drugs.  No wonder he is hiding under a rock somewhere, if came on this board he would be owned hourly, make that twice hourly. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
that's terrible

E
E

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The bodybuilders that are only 'juice made' are pathetic and deserve all the horrendous health problems they end up with. But the fire that burns in you Adonis burns just as brightly in some steroid users. Just because someone uses steroids it doesn't mean they suddenly become lazy, chemical obsessed morons. Dorian? Ronnie? Yes, when all the gear is gone from someones body all the gains will eventualy go. Thats the nature of the beast and most of us understand it. Its the ones that don't that tend to be assholes. My natrual weight is 15 and a half stone [f**k knows what that is in pounds], and when i eventually decide to call it a day with the needle i'll remain at that. I will never stop training - i love it.

However:

I think you need to get out more and meet a few natural competitors.Most have a lot of respect for non natural bodybuilders as long as they do not compete in natural shows.Like I said in a previous post we all make are choices but,at the end of the day,natural or not we're all bodybuilders.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Monster delusions.  :o

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7408

"Tom, what weight/bodyfat level would you like to settle at?" - Dial_tone

"I'm thinking 235-240 at around 6% bodyfat.

It's going to be difficult to get DOWN to 235.  I'm not sure if I can do it, and keep lifting weights at the same time. I may have to quit doing everything but cardio to get to that. Even being 100% clean, if I weight train 3 days a week, doing 3-4 sets per bodypart, I'm worried that I won't be able to drop below 255-260.

Should be a fun challange." - Tom Prince

"WELL TOM I WISH I HAD UR GENETICS...BEING CLEAN AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DROP THAT KIND OF WEIGHT...EVEN TO THE POINT OF ONLY DOING CARDIO...SHOWS THAT PRO BB ISNT ALL ABOUT ANABOLICS BUT IS MORE HARDWORK THAN ANYTHING..." - badboymuscle

LOL @ the green comment.  Typical mayhem ass kiss remark.  I guess badboymuscle didn't want to get banned.

ROFLMAO....This guy is a one man comedy show.......The nubain must have fried his brain.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Yep, my friend thought that too.  He said when Tom gave Gunter the Hitler salute in the BFTO 2002 DVD it may have been because he was just always high on painkillers and his inhibitions are loose.  Honestly, I'm pretty sure that was the case.

I'm digging...these have all been screencapped in case the mods at mayhem try to delete Tom's account or something:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143896

"SWOLE, YOU FUCKING COWARDLY PIECE OF SHIT..

f**k YOU... *You think I need to HIDE behind some bullshit screen name if I want to confront you? *Yeah, I saw how much of a badass you were at Nationals when you went so far out of your way NOT to find me.

If I want to come take a piss on your head, I will. *I don't need to hide to do it. *Same way I don't need your bullshit little fucking games getting the other brain dead sheep on this site to believe that GOSSIP is me. *No way that I couldn't be just concentrating on running my business and working..?

This is exactly why I haven't been posting on this site. *Why bother? *Chad's one of my best friends, but he can't control some of the assholes over here. *

SWOLE, I'll be the USA, Nationals, and the Olympia. *I'm easy to find. * You want to talk mad shit, come do it in person you 10-cent bitch. * Keep being a BITCH, and runnin' that mouth. * Everybody's so much tougher from 3000 miles away.

JEFF, you know GODDAMN good and well I have NO problemn confronting you. But the same thing goes for you.  You can find me any day in Gold's. I'll be happy to settle it ANY WAY YOU GODDAMN WANT TO." - Tom Prince

can you imagine him saying that stuff now?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
These are some fine examples of M e l t d o w n s.

Tom Prince thought he would be able to just juice forever.  He was wrapped up in some skewed "big-man" personna he acquired with the drugs.

hahahahahah

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Adam, get Jeff McFarland back on here if you can.  You guys used to be close right?

Check this out:

"And, just to reitterate for ARISTOTLE, I won Nationals,and turned pro, WITHOUT GROWTH. *In fact, and I've said this before, I spent about $1500 on gear in 1997, when I won Nationals. *That was smallest amount of gear I ever took for a show. *" - Tom Prince

$1,500 is the least he spent in prep...wow.
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know sometimes i feel bad for laughing at this guy's plight but when you see how much of an asshole he was it's hard to, i genuinely felt sorry for Mike Morris in a way watching that video clip of him above because you can tell that he is a genuinely nice guy but Prince is an asshole.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
This thread shouldn't die.

It should be pointed out that Tom represented everything that was wrong with bodybuilding - literally every bad stereotype related to meatheads suited him perfectly.

It's people like him who get all the press and reflect the group as a whole which will keep steroids illegal and keep stereotypes alive.
totally agreed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!