Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1391 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: July 11, 2006, 05:03:53 PM »
Hi, I like your no nonsense responses.  I have two questions for you if you don't mind.

1 - Which would be considered a better choice (with test) tren acetate at 76mg daily (made from finaplex) or 500mg Tren Enanthate weekly?  Same compound but different esters so would that affect anything?

2 - I know you are primarily anti-UG lab, but have you any opinion on USPharma labs?  Or which UG lab out there do you consider to be top notch?

thank you in advance for taking time to read this.

1- fina 75-100mg/day,,tren should be injected every day for optimal effect. long ester on tren dont work as well as long ester on test.

2-uspharma = garbage and to the other guy who asked me similar question ip = garbage too. ONLY HUMAN GRADE and if not human grade then vet grade and make sure you sterile it and get ready for some ba pain with few products but in most cases it is sufferable. if you set on ug i would only go with british dragon approved source and even those products i would not recommend 100% right at the moment,,but if you got no other choice then you got no other choice,,make sure the british dragon source is APPROVED on the site.

fallen angel

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:25:37 PM »
would a 6'3 245 pound guy get any benefit from 200 mil of norma deca a week?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »
appreciate the response to my pm----I realize that ur real busy---thank you very much

One more question for u (you don't have to answer if ur too busy, I feel like Im annoying you since you probably get a million pms a day.)

Is doing HCG during your cycle, if its a long one, a good idea or stupid---or should you just wait till the end?

I was told to do it at some point during your cycle and then give yourself at least 4-5 weeks before you do it again at the end of your cycle.

hcg during cycle if cycle is over 16 weeks,,otherwize no need (sometimes you dont need even that)
end of cycle either clomid or hcg
end of LONG cycle hcg for jump start and then continue clomid

many have their own way of doing things after they know their body,,,some dont even do pct

*the question from the 6'3 guy 245,,,400mg/week legit nandrolone decanoate AT THE LEAST with lots of calories.
fallen angel

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
some people are having good results with TOREMIFENE CITRATE instead of clomid...Less side effects...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
would a 6'3 245 pound guy get any benefit from 200 mil of norma deca a week?
no man,
try with 400 -600 mg a week !
8 -9 weeks !

w