Author Topic: To MIKE WOLFE  (Read 2447 times)

ERIK

• Getbig I
To MIKE WOLFE
« on: July 11, 2006, 07:42:40 PM »
HEY Mike my names Erik Lewis im a big fan of yours and im new to this board i was just wondering are you going to do the august 19th meet in virgina i forgot the name of it sorry. but i train over at Quads gym where Eddy coan and Brian Schoonveld Train eddys doing the meet and i know brian siders i dont know who else.Any way i just wanted to say hi im a big fan of yours and good luck on any upcoming meets man.God Bless Keep Jesus First And Keep Lifting.

OH Also before i forget do you know a good website to show techniques on shirt training.i am a low 400's raw bencher never trained in a shirt and am looking to see what i can do in a shirt. im 21 years old and i can pull deadlift over 650 now raw so if i could get my bench up i figured i can maybe start competing in a amatuer contest anyhelp would be greatly appreciated thanx.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: To MIKE WOLFE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 05:25:28 PM »
Erik,

I'm not doing the meet in Virginia on August 19th. I'm gonna be in Dubuqe Iowa for Bill Carpenters meet. I'll only be there helping out my training partner. My next meet is this coming Sunday July 16th. It is Kenny Patterson's "ASC World Gym APF Championships" Held in Columbus Ohio. It is really a great meet, this is his second year running it and it was AWESOME last year and this year KP has pulled out all the stops. He rolls BIG on his meets. He is giving away a Champion of Champions Gold Ring. It is similar to a SuperBowl ring, it is badass!!!! Plus he has very lovely Card Girls this year. And the Venue is off the charts. Could not ask for more!!! Hell the total prize pack for Champion of Champion's is over $2500 in cash and prizes and that dont include the ring. So that is my next meet and then after that I'll be doing the WPO Bench Bash for Cash, and then probably nothing until the 07 Arnold.

As far as Shirt help goes email and we can get on that.  bigbadwolfe800@yahoo.com

Wolfy!!!!