Author Topic: Is it Safe  (Read 1190 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is it Safe
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »
I have equipoise though the expiration date on it is 2008 it was pinned once about 2 years ago then never used again (he said it hurt to much lol) it hasnt been touched since, rubber bung end, can i use this or will i get an infection or worse?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Is it Safe
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 04:48:58 AM »
Since it was used once, I would not use it.  2 years is a while and bacteria is incidious, that stuff never quits. But I am MR careful when it comes to risk for infection, got one once and that possibility scares the crap out of me. 

You may or may not get an infection.......more than likely not............but is one lousy bottle of EQ worth the risk?  Whats it gonna do anyhow? You need a couple bottles of the stuff for a cycle, just get some freash gear.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 06:34:29 AM »
Since it was used once, I would not use it.  2 years is a while and bacteria is incidious, that stuff never quits. But I am MR careful when it comes to risk for infection, got one once and that possibility scares the crap out of me. 

You may or may not get an infection.......more than likely not............but is one lousy bottle of EQ worth the risk?  Whats it gonna do anyhow? You need a couple bottles of the stuff for a cycle, just get some freash gear.
Agreed

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 07:13:12 AM »
just to be honest ,
man if you have enough monay ,   go to buy new eq !!
w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:56 AM »
Its not worth the risk. Just buy new EQ foe 60 bucks.... An abcest or an amputated leg would cost you alot more money.  Chunk it in the dumpster down the road.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 10:01:34 AM »
LoL
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 09:33:28 PM »
I have to agree with everyone else. Don't use it just pitch it. Like John said you can get more EQ for about 50-60 bucks.