Author Topic: Lee Priest shot down kamali toughly.  (Read 6196 times)

KTMckay

Lee Priest shot down kamali toughly.
« on: July 12, 2006, 08:08:53 AM »
I picked up the new MD before work yesterday and i was flippin through it on break and saw something i thought was hilarious. Priest just kicked kings ass with his pro win comparison table. i dont know if he was trying hard to make king look bad but he did it like nobodies business. well i guess anyone can do that easily by posting recent pics... btw does anyone know who the good ol boys were in that musclemag?  i dont get that magazine often. MD is fuckin awesome anybody else like md? i always hear people hate on it so im wonderin whats not to like? i only agree with the recycled cartoon articles being terrible. good info but those damn cartoons kill me. sometimes gregg valentino dissapoints me too.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Lee Priest shot down kamali toughly.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 08:09:43 AM »
I picked up the new MD before work yesterday and i was flippin through it on break and saw something i thought was hilarious. Priest just kicked kings ass with his pro win comparison table. i dont know if he was trying hard to make king look bad but he did it like nobodies business. well i guess anyone can do that easily by posting recent pics... btw does anyone know who the good ol boys were in that musclemag?  i dont get that magazine often. MD is fuckin awesome anybody else like md? i always hear people hate on it so im wonderin whats not to like? i only agree with the recycled cartoon articles being terrible. good info but those damn cartoons kill me. sometimes gregg valentino dissapoints me too.
what did he say about him?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

KTMckay

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 08:19:45 AM »
noted a few bad thinghs king said about him. put up a table comparing pro wins . went kinda like this

contest wins    top in in the O  Top 5 in the ac   
priest                3                     5                     2
kamali                0                     1                     1

.... can someone scan that?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 08:25:37 AM »
MD is the only mag I will read. Only time I buy it is if I'm going on a plane trip or something to that effect.

The only thing I dont like is how they boast 300, 400 500 pages super issues when 1/2 of it is advertisements.

KTMckay

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 08:28:39 AM »
MD is the only mag I will read. Only time I buy it is if I'm going on a plane trip or something to that effect.

The only thing I dont like is how they boast 300, 400 500 pages super issues when 1/2 of it is advertisements.
Maybe they believe in quality not quanity lol.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »
Sued!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 08:38:49 AM »
noted a few bad thinghs king said about him. put up a table comparing pro wins . went kinda like this

contest wins    top in in the O  Top 5 in the ac   
priest                3                     5                     2
kamali                0                     1                     1

.... can someone scan that?
Kamali never placed in the top five in the Mr O! He did place 4th in 2001 in the AC but he never placed better than 10th in the Mr O and he did that in 2001 as well.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
Kamali never placed in the top five in the Mr O! He did place 4th in 2001 in the AC but he never placed better than 10th in the Mr O and he did that in 2001 as well.
He was giving an example, not the real figures.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 08:51:02 AM »
He was giving an example, not the real figures.
yeah but come on who doesn't know off hand that kamali never placed top 5 in the olympia---example or not

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 09:03:43 AM »
He did place 4th in 2001 in the AC .

There were only 5 people in that show ;D!!

KTMckay

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »
calm down it was a typo i meant top 10 in the o .

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 09:15:18 AM »
calm down it was a typo i meant top 10 in the o .
sorry bro-------no offense--it must be that 30mgs of ephedrine I just washed down with an espresso kicking in ;D

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 09:25:32 AM »
In the last issue of md when Kamali gave his opinion of the arnold he made a comment about how lee priest was "mighty mouse reicnarnated", and that he had "cartoon like muscle, but was three feet tall."for kamali to make a comment like that about someone so out of his league is just stupid of him, although stupid has seemed to become his middle name.lee would kill kamali in a posedown hands down, even if he is 5"4', and i dont say that just cuz im a lee priest fan. :-X

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 09:34:01 AM »

Lee priest is TOP GUN. fcuk kamali, that MOFO has nothing on Priest, absolutely nothing.
Get Big, or Die Trying

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 09:36:03 AM »

Lee priest is TOP GUN. fcuk kamali, that MOFO has nothing on Priest, absolutely nothing.

He has him on waist width.

He absolutely kills him on forearms, triceps and calves!!!! :P

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »
Kamali is a nobody that never was.

It is amusing to read his rants about how it was never his fault he always placed poorly but will "do some real damage at the next show".  The man is a buttburp that has ruined any chance of having a decent physique already.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 10:22:37 AM »
In the last issue of md when Kamali gave his opinion of the arnold he made a comment about how lee priest was "mighty mouse reicnarnated", and that he had "cartoon like muscle, but was three feet tall."for kamali to make a comment like that about someone so out of his league is just stupid of him, although stupid has seemed to become his middle name.lee would kill kamali in a posedown hands down, even if he is 5"4', and i dont say that just cuz im a lee priest fan. :-X

The funny thing is Kamali himself is like 5'6 ,  LOL ....talk about being delusional.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 11:09:16 AM »
The funny thing is Kamali himself is like 5'6 ,  LOL ....talk about being delusional.

wrong. I'm 5'10" and he was a hair shorter than I was when I met him. More like 5' 8"1/2 or 5'9".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 02:31:37 PM »
wrong. I'm 5'10" and he was a hair shorter than I was when I met him. More like 5' 8"1/2 or 5'9".

I don't think so, I'm 6"0-6"1 and his head was just barely above my shoulder when I met him.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 05:23:09 PM »
King is about 5'8. I'm 5'9 and I was taller than him at the expo. I am bald, he has hair. and he was still shorter than me. Absolutely 5'8. 5'9 is impossible.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 06:30:44 PM »
No matter what his hieght the guy is still way out of his league trying to clown on lee.I think mabye he makes these outlandish comments at people simply because he knows he will never be a top competitor.Lee's almost forty and has won quite a few shows recently while kamali is still hoping to win one.Kamali the queer :-X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »

I couldn't agree more.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »
King is about 5'8. I'm 5'9 and I was taller than him at the expo. I am bald, he has hair. and he was still shorter than me. Absolutely 5'8. 5'9 is impossible.
Midget.

Special "Shaq" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 10:39:39 AM »
No matter what his hieght the guy is still way out of his league trying to clown on lee.I think mabye he makes these outlandish comments at people simply because he knows he will never be a top competitor.Lee's almost forty and has won quite a few shows recently while kamali is still hoping to win one.Kamali the queer :-X

Lee is 40? He was born May, 1972, idiot.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 10:56:52 AM »
the best thing ive ever read from Lee was about Kamali:

"kamali says hes going to let his body do the talking, the last time he said that his body went mute"
Scouser on Tour