Author Topic: The Great Sarcasm Will Be Judging The Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12091 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
bring it bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
why aren't you entering tubby?
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
why aren't you entering tubby?
i am about 8% bodyfat. cant be bothered. I'll lose my mass.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
go eat a dick slim.

I'll enter if you do, fatass!
E

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Well shit, if I would of known you were a judge I would not of agreed to judge also!!! HAHAHA I contemplated on getting it, but the Thoguht of me in a T-back leoapard print thong sent shivers up my spine.So I could only imagine how it would make all of you feel!!!  Who wants to see 416 Hairy pounds of SWEET LOVING in a Thong? (dead silence even the crickets shut up on that one) Hahaha this is gonna be fun!!!

Wolfy!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
Well shit, if I would of known you were a judge I would not of agreed to judge also!!! HAHAHA I contemplated on getting it, but the Thoguht of me in a T-back leoapard print thong sent shivers up my spine.So I could only imagine how it would make all of you feel!!!  Who wants to see 416 Hairy pounds of SWEET LOVING in a Thong? (dead silence even the crickets shut up on that one) Hahaha this is gonna be fun!!!

Wolfy!!!!

are you really that big dude?
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I think Sarcasm will make a great judge! You'll be sure to hear the truth from him on his wild theories of brutal size and monster conditioning.
just push some weight!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
As of two weeks ago yes!!! I'm not a bodybuilder just a fan. I'm a powerlifter/benchpresser not to worried about appearance only strength :)

danielson

• Getbig V
As of two weeks ago yes!!! I'm not a bodybuilder just a fan. I'm a powerlifter/benchpresser not to worried about appearance only strength :)

you are one big muthafucker!! Probably the only guy on here I wouldn't want to fuck with ;D
E

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
That's one big fat muthefucker :)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
That's one big fat muthefucker :)
who bench presses 850 pounds.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

who says there are no more heros these days?

obviously they've never heard of Mike Wolfe

sarcasm

• Getbig V
who says there are no more heros these days?

obviously they've never heard of Mike Wolfe
Wolfy is a beast for sure, i can't even imagine getting underneath that kind of weight on the bench.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Hero? Haha, Sarcasm is my Hero :)  Thanks for the compliments guys, but we gotta make sure to keep from sake of argument that the 800 plus is not RAW!!! I did use a bench shirt :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Hero? Haha, Sarcasm is my Hero :)  Thanks for the compliments guys, but we gotta make sure to keep from sake of argument that the 800 plus is not RAW!!! I did use a bench shirt :)

What do you bench raw?
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
who bench presses 850 pounds.
with or with out a bench shirt that is unbelievable.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
I did 600 raw at the New England Record Breakers Raw contest back in May. It was under very tight judging with a long ass pause.I weighed in there at like 397. The vid is/was on bodytech.com. I only trained raw for it for like 4 weeks, I attempted 625 but just missed it. If I totally focused my training towards raw I know i could do alot more. But powerlifting nowadays is geared towards shirted lifts so that is what I train for shirted lifts.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I did 600 raw at the New England Record Breakers Raw contest back in May. It was under very tight judging with a long ass pause.I weighed in there at like 397. The vid is/was on bodytech.com. I only trained raw for it for like 4 weeks, I attempted 625 but just missed it. If I totally focused my training towards raw I know i could do alot more. But powerlifting nowadays is geared towards shirted lifts so that is what I train for shirted lifts.

Very very impressive! 8) With numbers like that if you dieted down you would shame bodybuilders.
just push some weight!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
I'm cutting weight after this show this weekend. I got a big BEnch meet this weekend in Columbus Ohio, there will be four  800 pound plus benchers there. I'm opening at 800 then 840 then 860 that will give me 5th place overall in the World. Right now I'm 11th, I was 10th but got bumped out of the top 10 thisp ast wekend by a guy who hit 855. But 11th in the world ever aint to bad :) But i'm dropping to the 308 class. I have been really lean before where i could see my abs and my wife wants that guy back.She is more into the fitness and aerobics aspect of lifting. She is 5 foot 3, 130 pounds and very curvy. just enuf bodyfat to keep me happy,but not so much she looks like she going to eat everything. She is beautiful to me.BUt I'm like Shrek to her :) She can literally stand in my shadow. Here is a pic of me at the New England Meet in May, i was like 397 i think :)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
thats cool stuff!

so who are the other nattys competing?
there is myself, goudy, TA, Basty, who am I missing?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
And here i am at 230 pounds back in the BB days 7 yrs ago :)

danielson

• Getbig V
I'm cutting weight after this show this weekend. I got a big BEnch meet this weekend in Columbus Ohio, there will be four  800 pound plus benchers there. I'm opening at 800 then 840 then 860 that will give me 5th place overall in the World. Right now I'm 11th, I was 10th but got bumped out of the top 10 thisp ast wekend by a guy who hit 855. But 11th in the world ever aint to bad :) But i'm dropping to the 308 class. I have been really lean before where i could see my abs and my wife wants that guy back.She is more into the fitness and aerobics aspect of lifting. She is 5 foot 3, 130 pounds and very curvy. just enuf bodyfat to keep me happy,but not so much she looks like she going to eat everything. She is beautiful to me.BUt I'm like Shrek to her :) She can literally stand in my shadow. Here is a pic of me at the New England Meet in May, i was like 397 i think :)

Dude Has Vince Mcmahon ever contacted you? serious.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Dammn Wolve your a big guy! I can't imagine seing you with such a small woman lol ;D Good luck on your meet!!
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
you look like the type of guy who could do some serious damage on deadlifts too....whats your max there?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
another reason this show is a joke.  Here's a guy who's totally in LOVE with one of the contestants, never ever stops talking shit about how huge and ripped this guy is..is all over his dick at every chance and he's gonna judge the show?  Wow..I'm sure you'll be unbiased.  I mean you only flew out to spend quality time with Adonis and already proclaimed him the biggest and strongest natural on getbig...yeah, you're fair.
nasser=piece of shit