Author Topic: MORE GYM MONSTERS  (Read 2703 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
MORE GYM MONSTERS
« on: July 12, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »
hahaha you should have seen this guy. 17 years old approx and all of 130 pounds doing these horse stance bb curls and only doing the top 3rd of the movement while........using his hands free ear peice with his phone on his hip yacking away to one of his dawgs. god i love this shit.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: MORE GYM MONSTERS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
HARDCORE!!!!!!
just push some weight!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 07:13:25 PM »
ronnie could have been taking notes ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 07:17:35 PM »
ronnie does bb curls only the top 1/3 too.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 07:18:04 PM »
Ronnie would be 125lbs without steroids!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:58:05 PM »
hahaha you should have seen this guy. 17 years old approx and all of 130 pounds doing these horse stance bb curls and only doing the top 3rd of the movement while........using his hands free ear peice with his phone on his hip yacking away to one of his dawgs. god i love this shit.

Was he a monster like you?

;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »
delta9mda---cutting down someone else in the gym??  with your body????? omg you got a lot of nerve.  Someone repost a pic of delta9mda just to show this awesome physique that allows him to cut down others in the gym.  He is a beast.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 01:28:17 AM »
  Well,minus the phone and headset, there is nothing wrong with doing curls that way,as long as you make sure you do regular curls in your workout too.Haven't you ever done 21's ? The time under tension will absolutely fry your biceps.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
  Well,minus the phone and headset, there is nothing wrong with doing curls that way,as long as you make sure you do regular curls in your workout too.Haven't you ever done 21's ? The time under tension will absolutely fry your biceps.
he was not doing 21's. he was only doing the top 1/3 of motion. i didnt say there was anything wrong. he really was not even curling. more like doing a flexed arm front shoulder raise.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
delta9mda---cutting down someone else in the gym??  with your body????? omg you got a lot of nerve.  Someone repost a pic of delta9mda just to show this awesome physique that allows him to cut down others in the gym.  He is a beast.
you saw one pic of me showing nothing and you make a judgement. that is good. keep on playing. i was not cutting him down. did you take it personally? does the little guy remind you of you?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 11:21:23 AM »
you saw one pic of me showing nothing and you make a judgement. that is good. keep on playing. i was not cutting him down. did you take it personally? does the little guy remind you of you?

delta all I have to say is I thank God I dont look anything like you.  Sinfully ugly, terrible build and the wrost ass kisser on this site is all you amount to.  Dude, I just simply don't like you.  You're a nerd, and I think even you know that.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 11:34:10 AM »
delta all I have to say is I thank God I dont look anything like you.  Sinfully ugly, terrible build and the wrost ass kisser on this site is all you amount to.  Dude, I just simply don't like you.  You're a nerd, and I think even you know that.
MELTDOWN MUCH?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 02:14:50 PM »
dude its not a meltdown--I just simply dont like you.  You are a geek and an ass kisser.  No meltdown at all, theres just certain people I dont like in this world and you are in that class.  Yeah I am prejudging but I am more than confident you are plain and simply a loser.  Lots of people might find me in that category for them, but life goes on.  Like I said, no meltdown, I just don;t like you at all.