Author Topic: HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE  (Read 3309 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
« on: July 12, 2006, 07:03:30 PM »
Bro, my blood pressure was 146/70......   I have taken it several times and its still high.... Im two weeks in to PCT.... will it go down ?........
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
Re: HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »
Bro, my blood pressure was 146/70......   I have taken it several times and its still high.... Im two weeks in to PCT.... will it go down ?........
If you used long lasting ethers of test or deca or any compound that stays in your system for weeks on end I would doubt that your bp will go down for about three weeks past PCT. Diet plays a big role too, red meat, eggs and animal fats all contribute to the cause. Up the cardio just a bit and stay lean with your diet and it will subside. Also, family history of heart problems or bp problems don't help. Might want to play it safe and see your doc to get some mild bp pills. Good luck with it bro!  :-\

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 07:37:15 PM »
thanks borther..... I used deca and sustanon and then prop for 3 weeks..... its been over a month since last deca/sust shot......       
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 09:00:51 PM »
Your BP isn't really all that high. Mine usually averages about 150-160/80-90. I know that's high & I check with my doctor every couple of months.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 12:38:27 AM »
I havnt had high bp while on my cycle. is that normal? I check it once a week.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 01:26:23 AM »
Your blood pressure changes everyday all day so i wouldnt worry too much about it unless it stays consistent im in the medical field of work so im always gettin my checked Example You can fart, have stress, bad dream, just woke up hicuped , and changed to your body will change that bp.  Normal bp is pretty wide open Example 100-140 /  55- 85   but you reallly want to watch your diastolic (bottom number) that number should never really go past 90-95 even though that high its not too high  and your systolic or top number should always stay under 150 cause medically 160^ is borderline heartattack and anything 180^ is stoke sp always check yourself and if it get to that point take it slow and give yourself a rest

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 09:06:08 AM »
Your blood pressure changes everyday all day so i wouldnt worry too much about it unless it stays consistent im in the medical field of work so im always gettin my checked Example You can fart, have stress, bad dream, just woke up hicuped , and changed to your body will change that bp.  Normal bp is pretty wide open Example 100-140 /  55- 85   but you reallly want to watch your diastolic (bottom number) that number should never really go past 90-95 even though that high its not too high  and your systolic or top number should always stay under 150 cause medically 160^ is borderline heartattack and anything 180^ is stoke sp always check yourself and if it get to that point take it slow and give yourself a rest

cool because my bottom number is always well within the healthy range...... also, I usually have taken it right after dinner when me and my girl stop by this big pharmacy on the way home.... My top has only been as high as like 146....

Im just making sure now because I dont want to blow my heart out of my chest when I run this next cycle which is going to be a monster    I have been just sitting back and admiring all these beautiful bottles of deca and sustanon that are going to enter my body in due time.... If i recover properly, I may be on cycle in time to dress up as a muscular Santa Claus and hand out D-bol and test amps to all my neighborhood bodybuilding friends.     ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
cool because my bottom number is always well within the healthy range...... also, I usually have taken it right after dinner when me and my girl stop by this big pharmacy on the way home.... My top has only been as high as like 146....

Im just making sure now because I dont want to blow my heart out of my chest when I run this next cycle which is going to be a monster    I have been just sitting back and admiring all these beautiful bottles of deca and sustanon that are going to enter my body in due time.... If i recover properly, I may be on cycle in time to dress up as a muscular Santa Claus and hand out D-bol and test amps to all my neighborhood bodybuilding friends.     ;D

Hey bigjohn,

I am predisposed to high(ish), BP heredity . . .
not overweight . . .

I also have been diagnosed and now treated with Avapro.
I am now in the normal range. Mine (bp) is more related to
periods of stress (travel) - almost to say adrenal based . . .
than body comp, poor health or age specific reasons.

I noticed my last MONSTER program
Hgh, Test (sust), Deca/EQ split as a base.
When I used arimidex throughout that
my baseline BP (apart from meds use)
was much more stable - appropriate.

My conclusion, that minimizing bloat/edema
with an estogen agonist, really kept my BP
in check. BUT, that being said, I did not get
as big of pumps (understandably) but felt
my comfortable over all. And ZERO female
pattern fat distribution, I got really hard . . .

NOTE: using Nolvadex (alone) in previous cycles
and still having (free - unbound?) estrogen
circulating in my system, I did not realize much
of a reduction in my baseline BP and still had
some bloat while using estrogen blocker alone.
I may NEVER use Nolvadex again . . .

I realize that AAS influence many things (BP in
many cases), but I saw a direct corellation (sp?)
to elimanating estrogen and direct reduction of
BP issues in my specific case . . . FWIW.
1 life 1 liver

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »
thanks bro
ah yeah Im a voodo child