Author Topic: Wednesday night studying at my desk story  (Read 4361 times)

Bast175

Re: Wednesday night studying at my desk story
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 07:51:13 AM »
except that 240 didn't call anyone out for a spelling error.   ::)  read his post again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
hahahaha, i can see it now, that bunch of Butt Pirate "bodybuilders" on a rainbow colored ship with their Tupperware containers with chicken and rice and water bottles trying to find floating dildos.

hahhahahhah yes.  I bet the Ferris wheels have clear seats with a clothing optional policy and the prizes at the carnival include fanny packs shaped like Kevin Levrone`s bulge.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 07:56:33 AM »
hahhahahhah yes.  I bet the Ferris wheels have clear seats with a clothing optional policy and the prizes at the carnival include fanny packs shaped like Kevin Levrone`s bulge.
hahahaha, monster Astroglide stains on the seats.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast175

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 07:59:47 AM »
hahahaha, monster Astroglide stains on the seats.

haha are you saying Kevin buys non-stain dockers to protect from crisco stains, before he goes out to his favorite gay-bar called "Muscle Ranch", sarcasm?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 08:00:49 AM »
haha are you saying Kevin buys non-stain dockers to protect from crisco stains, before he goes out to his favorite gay-bar called "Muscle Ranch", sarcasm?
hahahaha, he probably goes the whole nine yards and just wears a custom fitted Depends diaper.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 11:44:38 AM »
These biracial girls that live accross the street were just leaving their house while I'm here studying for an accounting exam.  I have my window open, I hear them saying "he's just sitting at his computer, there's nothing on his wall"   

Epic peeping toms who speek very loudly.
Hey BAST is you and your own the only white family in Compton? Why did you have your window open? Bullets flying everywhere. I hope you got bars on them. Your bike ever get stolen?

Mullato girls are 9 out of 10 times hot. I was at this major outdoor food festival recently here in Chicago and there were tons of women all over the place and a player like me can give a siht either way I dont get easily impressed but there were a group like 5 or 6 deep of mullato girls walking together...it actually made me double look and stop dead in my tracks. They were FIERCE!

Mullato girls are yummier than the ice cream I was eating that day...GO FOR IT BAST! It's a beautiful thing!
?