Author Topic: Lee Priest and Adela break-up?  (Read 24953 times)

Slick Vic

Re: What happened to the thread on the Lee/Adela break-up?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2006, 10:55:31 AM »
Geesh, it's about time Vic.  I told everyone last night!  >:(
I know, I know. I just gotta hear from the horse's mouth.  :-\

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2006, 10:58:18 AM »
I'll just get a 'get a life kiss my white ass' comment or he'll use a different stratedgy...he will completely ignore me. watch.
Obviously it will be one or the other, so don't make yourself out to be Nostradamus. If he is smart he'll ignore you...although I'm inclined to agree with you about the lower back tat. Sorry, but that's a potential "tramp-stamp" that makes it real hard to take a woman seriously.  ;)

Lee's relationship was doomed with his ex-wife and his current girlfriend being "friends" in regular communication with one another. That's just going to cause too many problems. And if Lee was making persistent booty call attempts to his ex...not good bro, not good.   :-\
Lee

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2006, 10:59:33 AM »
Ya, I supposed I shouldn't listen to those who tell me what they hear on muscleradio.com     Especially when it is then verified by one of those involved.  ::)

Muscleradio, PBBweekly, PDIRadio...

How many shows are there out there?

I'm just waiting for Cicherillo and his sidekick to start calling his show "The Original Show on Bodybuilding"... ::)

Monster competition.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest and Adela break-up?
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2006, 11:01:02 AM »
What exactly does having a tattoo on your lower back have to do with whether you are a good woman or not? 
:D Weee

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2006, 11:01:50 AM »
Ya, I supposed I shouldn't listen to those who tell me what they hear on muscleradio.com     Especially when it is then verified by one of those involved.  ::)

You can listen, but don't dog Lee when you don't know the story.  You only heard a version of the story after it had passed through multiple people.  

You could have posted the info, and that would have been fine.  But, you had to smugly bash Lee as if you were keen to some kind of insider info.  

Monster love of other's unfortunate events.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2006, 11:04:13 AM »
OK.................im officially done with all of this!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2006, 11:06:42 AM »
What exactly does having a tattoo on your lower back have to do with whether you are a good woman or not? 

I think those tats are sweet.

You got one?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2006, 11:08:05 AM »
A man has a right to form opinions after years of observation of certain patterns and behaviors. If you think it's silly, that's fine. It ain't an exact science. But I've been around enough that that particular tatoo makes me...skeptical.
Lee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2006, 11:09:18 AM »
You can listen, but don't dog Lee when you don't know the story.  You only heard a version of the story after it had passed through multiple people.  

You could have posted the info, and that would have been fine.  But, you had to smugly bash Lee as if you were keen to some kind of insider info.  

Monster love of other's unfortunate events.
I didn't "dog" anyone.  I stated what I had heard.  I didn't bash anyone. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2006, 11:12:57 AM »
Just spoke to Adela. She is ok. Yesterday on HardBody radio, during her live appearance, she said that she and Lee are officially over. That doesnt mean she still doesnt love the guy. It is just that there are differences. How hard is that for you to consider. In every relationship, there are bumps and roadblocks. Some can get over them, others cannot.  These situations happen all the time. But because Lee and Adela for two very public figures with very promising careers, it is out in the open.

We dont know what happened. What does it matter. A few months ago, they were engaged. Now, they are not, things have changed, but both will tell you that they still have love for one another.

End of story. Adela is great - wonderful person. She is going to compete at the Fitness Olympia, and probably can win the show. Now it is time to concentrate on that - and nothing else.

Ass for the tattoo, such is life...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2006, 11:15:25 AM »
I feel sorry for lee that he has to endure this type of scrutiny cause he is dating within the industry, guys let the dude live...

ps... Monster Freudian Slip Ron

Ass for the tattoo.... hahaha
L

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2006, 11:15:39 AM »
Muscleradio, PBBweekly, PDIRadio...

How many shows are there out there?

I'm just waiting for Cicherillo and his sidekick to start calling his show "The Original Show on Bodybuilding"... ::)

Monster competition.

YIP
Zack
The "original" show has to go to Dave Depew - http://www.davedepew.com. His first show was 1/26/2004 and has interviewed many bodybuilders, just doesn't focus solely on pro bodybuilders.

Muscleradio.com and Hardbodyradio.com are run by Larry Pepe. Muscle Radio covers the men's side of things and HardBody Radio is the first to cover the women's side of things.

ProBodybuildingweekly is run by Dan Solomon.

Dr. Navarro and Dina Al-Sabbah have their version of a female specific show coming out later this summer.

You also have the performance nutrition show http://www.performancenutritionshow.com by Carla Sanchez and Dr. Jose Antonio

Muscle Mayhem also has their version with various people conducting interviews.

There are a few more on http://bodybuilding.com/fun/bbvideos.htm

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2006, 11:15:44 AM »
Ass for the tattoo, such is life...

little freudian slip there? ;)

***edit: damn jaejonna, beat me to the punch!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2006, 11:18:11 AM »

Haha - typing too fast... but next time will check if it is there or not...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »
Thats a FACT! Women who want to identify themselves in the 'sexual in-crowd' gets a lower back tat. No different when a female deer...a doe...wants to attrack a buck to mount them they will wave their white tail in the air as a sing to come fcuk them. You see...a wooden sign with saying 'Hey boys...Im easy, wild and a little bit on the sleazy side and like to get hit from behind come talk to me' is a little inconvienant to carry around so sluts around the worls collaborated and came up with a lower back tat to ease the burden of carrying a big wooden sign.

Just like women w/ tounge studs...it isnt because they are edgy and cool...it has to do with trying to identify themselves in the sexual in-crowd. They want men to THINK they may or may not give good bj's. That it the ONLY reason why they get tounge studs...to make men THINK they are freaky and sexual.
Ahhhhhhh I see.  I understand now.  Well in the same sense that would mean all men that have arm wraps, wear wife beaters, pants below their waists, drive suped up cars, drive cars that they truly can not afford, live at home, gel their hair, pierce their ears..nose...tongue...ni pples...etc., push out one liners and "think that they're bodybuilders" (the list could go on and on) are just guys looking to make women think they are freaky, sexual and worthy of a second look?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »
 BIGTIME!

"ASS(is what you will probably get meeting girls w/ lowerback tats) for the tattoo"

"ASS(as in Lee is an ASS if there ever was one) for(getting her name tatted on his arm) the tattoo"

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2006, 11:26:05 AM »
Ahhhhhhh I see.  I understand now.  Well in the same sense that would mean all men that have arm wraps, wear wife beaters, pants below their waists, drive suped up cars, drive cars that they truly can not afford, live at home, gel their hair, pierce their ears..nose...tongue...ni pples...etc., push out one liners and "think that they're bodybuilders" (the list could go on and on) are just guys looking to make women think they are freaky, sexual and worthy of a second look?
Let's just be straight up here, Laura...you and me can talk straight. if you think about it...'sex' is the REASON why getbig.com exists. it is...EVERYTHING men do if you break it down it is about sex...at the end of the day its about sex. Seek power(money), train, tan, shave, desire bigger and better materialistic items...wear certain clothing or cologne EVERYTHING...if you break it down its all about sex. Women vice versa.

Men...9 out of 10 of them get into BB for the reason of improving their physical appearance to attract the opposite sex...why? For love? Romance? NO...its all about sex! EVERYTHING...is about the pu$$Y...that is the SOLE factor in the drive in all men. It is the NUMBER ONE reason we seek success...for sex. So we established that pretty much all men started gettign into bodybuilding for sex...thats the reason why getbig exists...because of the BB/FIT/FIG industry. No drive for sex...probably the BB industry wouldnt really...be as big...or even exist at all HENCE we might not be here typing today.

At some point based on their seriousness level...BB's shy away from even caring what women think of them. Me? I'd rather have women think Im a freaky disgusting looking beast of a human then think...'oh, he's hot'. When I first started training back in 99...it was ONLY because I wanted to look better for the opposite sex...why? FOR sex. Ya, heard!
?

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2006, 11:44:52 AM »
So much for keeping this on the downlow, Lee!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2006, 11:47:55 AM »
So much for keeping this on the downlow, Lee!

monster ron harris trying to keep a secret!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2006, 11:56:15 AM »
Relationships are difficult at the best of time (i believe GOD put and and women together so he could be entertained, because we have comp. different hormones), but when dieting and training it make it 10 time harder.

When prepare for a contest usually one of these 3 things will happen to you once in your lifetime:

1) you lose your job or you get big time shit
2) your spending goes out of control
3) your break-up with you wife or girl friend.

LOL, what a great sport.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2006, 11:59:06 AM »
Relationships are difficult at the best of time (i believe GOD put and and women together so he could be entertained, because we have comp. different hormones), but when dieting and training it make it 10 time harder.

When prepare for a contest usually one of these 3 things will happen to you once in your lifetime:

1) you lose your job or you get big time shit
2) your spending goes out of control
3) your break-up with you wife or girl friend.

LOL, what a great sport.
This is the most accurate POST I have read in a long time.
?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2006, 12:10:19 PM »
I didn't "dog" anyone.  I stated what I had heard.  I didn't bash anyone. 

About Lee, you said "you made your bed, now lay in it"?

Yeah...that's about the most cordial thing you could say. 

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2006, 12:14:45 PM »
Marriage can be great, I just celebrated 15 years last month. It's just not great for everybody.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2006, 12:15:59 PM »
Marriage can be great, I just celebrated 15 years last month. It's just not great for everybody.

+1 i agree
pump'em dump'em

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
hahahahahahah!!!

LEE i got a question for you: ARE YOU INSANE??????????????????

LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING