Author Topic: Picture Request:1990 OLYMPIA:The TESTED one.  (Read 13892 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Picture Request:1990 OLYMPIA:The TESTED one.
« on: July 13, 2006, 01:55:37 PM »
Can we get all the pictures from the 1990 Olympia...I hear Vince Taylor looked especially awful since he is another that hates naturals and is built on juice.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Picture Request:1990 OLYMPIA:The TESTED one.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 02:02:46 PM »
Can we get all the pictures from the 1990 Olympia...I hear Vince Taylor looked especially awful since he is another that hates naturals and is built on juice.

How many contests have you competed in, Monkey Arms?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 02:05:15 PM »
you dont have to compete or even work out to post on getbig.
let's see the pics.
forget what you know

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Request:

Shut up

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 02:09:44 PM »
why is everybody getting all upset?  Seems like a reasonable request by TA.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 02:12:32 PM »
Haney was clearly off . he was lucky they didn't give it to Labrada. I believe he was down to 235lbs from the usually 250lbs .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »
Here Vince

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
how long did they have to be clean for the tests to come out OK? and did they know way ahead of time?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 02:20:04 PM »
Keep them coming ND!
just push some weight!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 02:42:38 PM »
Absolutely.  Vince is one of those guys who is appears to be nothing more than an injection.  Read this [on Vince's nutrition from November 1989 M&F]:

"During the off-season, Vince eats just about anything, including ice cream, doughnuts, pizza, lasagna."

Monster role model for a healthy lifestyle.

"Even at an offseason bodyweight of 230, his fat percentage is 8.4.  About six weeks before a contest, he cuts out most of the junk food and eats four meals a day consisting of red meat and vegetables."

Is every roid user you have met arrogant or something? I mean seriously, they seem to REALLY get under your skin here. You aren't the only one, Croatch and Adonis seem to be the same way and it just seems like you guys hate them a wee bit too much to not make people think.

Anyways, the fitness industry has all kinds of problems in it, but, I guarantee you it isn't the steroid users. Most of the guys I know that use don't give two shits about what other people think and are straight up about it. Maybe stop blaming the users and blame the people behind the scenes that apparently piss you off to the point where you get extremely bent out of shape any time the word steroid comes up?

Monster protein synthesis caused by high doses of drugs despite low calorie intake.

"He feels that eating only chicken and fish now results in muscle size loss, because of his naturally high metabolic rate."

Monster lie.  This reminds me of a thread on mayhem where someone asked how Ronnie can eat fries and Roxy Girl chimed in by saying "Some people are just lucky" and someone else said "It's called ' LOTS OF DRUGS ' " and everyone flamed him!  He got flamed so badly that MG deleted the thread.

Well newsflash, Ronnie can eat fries so close to a contest because of LOTS OF DRUGS not his metabolism being so much faster than the norm.  ::)

How many hundreds of pounds do cattle gain by eating a high protein diet and doing nothing - absolutely nothing - when they are injected with high doses of hormones?

Be aware of this: pro bodybuilding IS steroids.  That is all it is.  And yes, you and I and everyone else reading this thread would be incredibly muscular if we took the drugs these pros do.  Do NOT think for a second pro bodybuilders do anything differently than we do other than take lots of drugs - they don't.  They don't train harder, they don't eat better, and I highly doubt they know as much as even the posters here of slightly above average intelligence.

By the way - check out Vince Taylor's training video if you can.  He trains like every set is a warmup.

If most pros were natural they could stand behind Adonis and you wouldn't even be able to see them.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 02:49:22 PM »
Absolutely.  Vince is one of those guys who is appears to be nothing more than an injection.  Read this [on Vince's nutrition from November 1989 M&F]:

"During the off-season, Vince eats just about anything, including ice cream, doughnuts, pizza, lasagna."

Monster role model for a healthy lifestyle.

"Even at an offseason bodyweight of 230, his fat percentage is 8.4.  About six weeks before a contest, he cuts out most of the junk food and eats four meals a day consisting of red meat and vegetables."

Monster protein synthesis caused by high doses of drugs despite low calorie intake.

"He feels that eating only chicken and fish now results in muscle size loss, because of his naturally high metabolic rate."

Monster lie.  This reminds me of a thread on mayhem where someone asked how Ronnie can eat fries and Roxy Girl chimed in by saying "Some people are just lucky" and someone else said "It's called ' LOTS OF DRUGS ' " and everyone flamed him!  He got flamed so badly that MG deleted the thread.

Well newsflash, Ronnie can eat fries so close to a contest because of LOTS OF DRUGS not his metabolism being so much faster than the norm.  ::)

How many hundreds of pounds do cattle gain by eating a high protein diet and doing nothing - absolutely nothing - when they are injected with high doses of hormones?

Be aware of this: pro bodybuilding IS steroids.  That is all it is.  And yes, you and I and everyone else reading this thread would be incredibly muscular if we took the drugs these pros do.  Do NOT think for a second pro bodybuilders do anything differently than we do other than take lots of drugs - they don't.  They don't train harder, they don't eat better, and I highly doubt they know as much as even the posters here of slightly above average intelligence.

If most pros were natural they could stand behind Adonis and you wouldn't even be able to see them.

By the way - check out Vince Taylor's training video if you can.  He trains like every set is a warmup.
pro bb is drugs. any one who says different is a god damn liar.
injections are the only hard work involved. dont like it, go f u c k yourself.
forget what you know

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
Haney again

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »
why is everybody getting all upset?  Seems like a reasonable request by TA.
Every post of his is saying someone looks awful when he is delusional in thinking he is a bodybuilder, also he seems to think bodybuilders that take steroids look like shit.

I think Kevin did haveto do alot of cardio and eat like a bird to get to 190, he has genetics that went against him in losing muscle and dropping his weight. And Gunter could never get to under 200 unless he was realy sick, some people out there have genetics and theur body refuses to lose muscle easily, you know  the guy that stops working out loses some muscle but with clothes on looks huge cause he has braod shoulders

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 03:13:38 PM »
Nope, but every steroid user seems to conveniently have an excuse for shrinking down to 180 pounds after they cease hormones or having health problems while on hormones:

Weight:

1. Tom Prince (health).
2. Kevin Levrone ("I eat one meal a day and do hours of cardio").
3. Arnold (heart surgery).
4. Mike Morris (body was adjusting to not being on gear after long term use).
5. Gunter and company (not eating, not working out, no gear).

Health:

1. Lee Priest (genetic defect)
2. Flex Wheeler (genetic defect "Basically everything I put in my system was stress for my kidneys") - Then why would you put mass quantities of diuretics in it?  ???
3. Tom Prince (advil) - I suppose mass quantities of bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs didn't contribute.  ::)
4. Arnold (genetic defect)

There you go - a specific rant rather than a generalized one.  Now I await Earl1972 chiming in and saying that Kevin wants to get small and that he wasn't built on juice.  ::)

Is being real really so hard to do?

dude who the fyck cares? everybody on this board knows that steroids are involved in bodybuilding, if you dont like that then leave this site. if you want to bash pro bbers because of their roid use then why come here? i just dont get it. this doesnt only apply to you but everybody on here that dislike pros steroid usage.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 03:22:28 PM »
Nope, but every steroid user seems to conveniently have an excuse for shrinking down to 180 pounds after they cease hormones or having health problems while on hormones:

Weight:

1. Tom Prince (health).
2. Kevin Levrone ("I eat one meal a day and do hours of cardio").
3. Arnold (heart surgery).
4. Mike Morris (body was adjusting to not being on gear after long term use).
5. Gunter and company (not eating, not working out, no gear).

Health:

1. Lee Priest (genetic defect)
2. Flex Wheeler (genetic defect "Basically everything I put in my system was stress for my kidneys") - Then why would you put mass quantities of diuretics in it?  ???
3. Tom Prince (advil) - I suppose mass quantities of bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs didn't contribute.  ::)
4. Arnold (genetic defect)

There you go - a specific rant rather than a generalized one.  Now I await Earl1972 chiming in and saying that Kevin wants to get small and that he wasn't built on juice.  ::)

Is being real really so hard to do?

I understand being annoyed by a few people, I guess it can sometimes come off as REALLY bothering you is all. I don't use and can't imagine having a reason to any time soon, but, I mean if others want to, let them I could care less. I understand being annoyed with liars, but not all steroid users are liars. Something tells me that if you asked Ruhl a question, he wouldn't lie. I just worry you are painting them all with the same brush and well, that isn't fair  :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 03:27:59 PM »
dude who the fyck cares? everybody on this board knows that steroids are involved in bodybuilding, if you dont like that then leave this site. if you want to bash pro bbers because of their roid use then why come here? i just dont get it. this doesnt only apply to you but everybody on here that dislike pros steroid usage.

Monster Defender of Roids
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 03:31:48 PM »

Monster Defender of Roids

monster gimmick account

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »
monster gimmick account

hahaha sarge you been here all three weeks, you opened your account with a 240 rant...if anything your the gimmick...at ease solider
L

Ahmad

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 03:36:49 PM »
how long did they have to be clean for the tests to come out OK? and did they know way ahead of time?

I don't remember how long ahead of time they had to clean up for this contest, but I do know that they were warned about it being tested.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
I understand being annoyed by a few people, I guess it can sometimes come off as REALLY bothering you is all. I don't use and can't imagine having a reason to any time soon, but, I mean if others want to, let them I could care less. I understand being annoyed with liars, but not all steroid users are liars. Something tells me that if you asked Ruhl a question, he wouldn't lie. I just worry you are painting them all with the same brush and well, that isn't fair  :-\

The problems is that the pros and the mags make it look like it's the proteinsupplements and the supersets that make these guys big. The BB-industry itself misrepresents the importance of drugs, shaping a skewed image to the audience of what is achievableon diet and training alone. Not everyone pro is part of this lie but the truthfulls are rarely heard.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 03:44:48 PM »

hahaha sarge you been here all three weeks, you opened your account with a 240 rant...if anything your the gimmick...at ease solider

hi 240

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 04:09:21 PM »
OK enough of this crap. someone put pictures

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »
hi 240

hahahahaha is this your first day here ???

hahahha

GetBig Deadpool 2006

Lt. G(ay)

His first post was a meltdown, yet that did not prevent him from doing it over and over again. He only lives to hate on a few members, does not contribute to the board and worse is probably playing hookie from his role in combat while his infantry brothers are out in the field risking thier lives. Lt. G is the deadpool surest bet, not only he is in Iraq at war, he is also a closet homo with a mentality that will assure him a 50/50 chance his fate will be that of 'freindly fire'.

L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 06:33:05 PM »

cows eat grass, zero protein in that

how much weight do you think a person would gain with a diet consisting entirely of grass?

don't compare cows to humans ::)

E
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
every time i ask someone what they're taking sometimes they're taken aback and say, "how do you know i'm using?" i just roll my eyes and say, "come on dude" this usually sets them at ease and i always get an honest answer, i even did that to a cop once.
Jaejonna rows 125!!