Author Topic: Is one cycle enough?  (Read 6741 times)

hendog

• Getbig II
Re: Is one cycle enough?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2006, 06:40:54 PM »
In all honesty we all began our pursuit of a stronger, better built body by a trial and error based system of training and nutritional experimentation to see what worked for us and what doesn't. Here is where this ties in with steroids bro, steroids in my humble opinion are best reserved for those individuals that have been throw all the process of elimination dieting and training and have already applied the what works aspects of both in thier daily lives. After a while this self aware individual stops making gains or hits a plateau if you will. There is where steroids should then and only then be considered. You take one cycle of steroids because you want to see what it will give you without seeing what proper training, dieting and sleep will get you, then you will probably gain 15 to 20lbs of which you will keep 0% of it. The roids will never make the athlete, only knowledge of what works for that person will. Steroids just help you past the sticking points and on to new levels. My first cycle was started after 5 years of hard training naturally. I am still learning what works and especially what doesn't after close to 9 years total training (5 naturally and close to 4 enhanced). My point is learn and perfect all the avenues you can naturally first and give yourself time to grow further and then make that educated descision. You will be that much better when it is said and done.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2006, 04:31:02 AM »
hendog,
what does your 1st cycle looks like ?
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2006, 04:52:54 AM »
hendog,
what does your 1st cycle looks like ?
My first cycle was 500mg Test Enanthate ew, 400mgs Deca ew, 35 mgs DBol ed, 25mgs Proviron ed for 10 weeks. My PCT was Nolva 20mgs ed, Clomid and Clen all for 3weeks. The Nolva I actually ran for 5 weeks starting 2 weeks prior to end of cycle and the deca I cut off at week 7. Pretty good gains (approx 16lbs or so) and kept 11lbs of it. Looking back on it now I would have ran the Test E for 16 weeks then started PCT and I would have ran Eq in place of deca for 12 weeks. You live and learn from every cycle.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 04:56:36 AM »
you were decided !
the most BBs take deca/dbol. or deca.test.dbol stack for their 1st  time !

did u experienced any side effects than ?

w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2006, 04:52:46 PM »
you were decided !
the most BBs take deca/dbol. or deca.test.dbol stack for their 1st  time !

did u experienced any side effects than ?

Other than higher than normal blood preasure and the common temper flare not really. It was a good cycle with decently kept gains. No sore nipples, not too much bloating, no deca dick (thanks to the test) It was a good cycle but like I said I would have done it differently substituting deca for EQ.