Author Topic: Is one cycle enough?  (Read 6738 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Is one cycle enough?
« on: July 13, 2006, 05:39:23 PM »
Hey guys I know alot of you all are constantly cycling and thats cool, to each their own, but I want to do one cycle and no more.  Is there a point to that?  Will a person stay the same size with proper diet and pct, or would I eventually go back to my original size.  I just want to do it once and I want to do it right, I am also afraid of the long term negative health effects if there are any with one cycle.  I go back and forth on what I want to run the first time, ofcourse test is a given any suggestions on the oral?  I want strength gains more than anything.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Is one cycle enough?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »
You will need to run at least 5 cyles to be as big as me. 
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 06:14:01 PM »

PROVE IT!
Don't let em fool ya

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 06:44:12 PM »
I can't tell you how many times I've heard guys say, "I'm going to just run one cycle." Truth be told, for most once you cross over, then it is very hard to turn back...this is not to say that one cycle is not possible, just unlikely for most. If you can do that and that is what you want to do, then you can have success with it, but their are some disadvantages IMO. For one, you don't know how your body is going to react to certain compounds, everyone reacts a little differently depending on the compound. So trial and error comes into play and experimenting with various compounds and stacks. Only through a handfull of cycles can you start to determine what works best for you, what produces the best gains, the least side effects, and is the most maintainable after the cycle.

If you do this one cycle, a very standard first cycle is 500mg of test wk for 12 wks along with 30mg dbol the first 4-6wks ed or 50mg of winny the last 6wks ed. Of coarse you could have good success with just 500mg of test wk and nothing else, but either way you go proper PCT is a must...3 wks after last pin start 3wks of nolva...wk1 40mg ed, wk2 30mg ed, wk3 20mg ed. Things like HCG are probably not necessary with this cycle or PCT and you can get by without an AI, but I prefer running some sort of AI throughout all my cycles no matter how long or short they are and regardless as to how much AAS I am taking. For your cycle .25mg of a-dex eod would do you well with your cycle.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 08:15:38 PM »
I want to do one cycle and no more. 

The words most drug addicts say when they get started. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 08:29:43 PM »
I agree with Arnold. It's like tattoos once you get one you gotta get another & another & another...

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 08:55:58 PM »
I agree with Arnold. It's like tattoos once you get one you gotta get another & another & another...
Funny, I got a tattoo when I was 18 and I've never gone back for more actually.

I hear what you guys are saying, and maybe your right about not being able to stop with just one.  I know I'm not the only father on here but as a father and a husband I can say without a doubt that one will be enough.  I am too involved in my family and my job to even put forth the effort required to do more than one cycle.  I'm also way scared of screwing up and doing some long term damage.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »
Right... ::)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 09:12:11 PM »
You NEED a pile of bricks
to build a massive sized mansion
(monster size house)

Rome was NOT built
in just one cycle.

1 life 1 liver

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 09:16:01 PM »
You NEED a pile of bricks
to build a massive sized mansion
(monster size house)

Rome was NOT built
in just one cycle.

hahahaah
big or bust

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »
i figured it up and I need approx 3 more cycles to get to my goal of 260 lbs solid steel. That is including the losses during PCT
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »

I got one at 18 too & now I've got about seven (about 40+ hours of work).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 09:56:36 PM »
i figured it up and I need approx 3 more cycles to get to my goal of 260 lbs solid steel. That is including the losses during PCT

Damn. How tall are you John?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 12:20:04 AM »
Hey guys I know alot of you all are constantly cycling and thats cool, to each their own, but I want to do one cycle and no more.  Is there a point to that?  Will a person stay the same size with proper diet and pct, or would I eventually go back to my original size.  I just want to do it once and I want to do it right, I am also afraid of the long term negative health effects if there are any with one cycle.  I go back and forth on what I want to run the first time, ofcourse test is a given any suggestions on the oral?  I want strength gains more than anything.
it depend on what you want to reach ?
w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 04:03:02 AM »
Damn. How tall are you John?

6'0    214 lbs. (buttnaked in the morning)   9% bodyfat   Big Pecker/Veins popping out

ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 04:07:05 AM »
Hey guys I know alot of you all are constantly cycling and thats cool, to each their own, but I want to do one cycle and no more.  Is there a point to that?  Will a person stay the same size with proper diet and pct, or would I eventually go back to my original size.  I just want to do it once and I want to do it right, I am also afraid of the long term negative health effects if there are any with one cycle. I go back and forth on what I want to run the first time, ofcourse test is a given any suggestions on the oral?  I want strength gains more than anything.

Arnold is a healthy governor now.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 04:29:23 AM »

I hear what you guys are saying, and maybe your right about not being able to stop with just one.  I know I'm not the only father on here but as a father and a husband I can say without a doubt that one will be enough.  I am too involved in my family and my job to even put forth the effort required to do more than one cycle.  I'm also way scared of screwing up and doing some long term damage.

How does the family feel about this?..............dont tell me you were not gonna tell them?

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 04:31:36 AM »

6'0    214 lbs. (buttnaked in the morning)   9% bodyfat   Big Pecker/Veins popping out

More info than we needed to know bigJ  :)

BigIronMike25

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 06:52:21 AM »
once you go to the DARK SIDE, you never go back....trust me!!!  :)  i said the same thing but its soo freakin awesome being ON and stronger than a bull and watchin yourself grow by the day that you end up going back ON after awhile

Dball

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »
lets just put this out there to all get biggers, ok...  have any of you ever been able to just do one cycle, or even know anyone who has been totally satisfied after just one cycle and has gone natty ofther that?  hello?  anyone......??

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »
lets just put this out there to all get biggers, ok...  have any of you ever been able to just do one cycle, or even know anyone who has been totally satisfied after just one cycle and has gone natty ofther that?  hello?  anyone......??

I had all intetions of DOING just ONE CYCLE....... B U T........  I am already saving up gear for the next two cycles.....i dont see any reason ever to stop... sex is    G R E A T  ..... workouts are awesome, and goals are being acheived.....

Some folks snort cocaine for recreation and kicks... some get drunk.... some fuck each other in the ass...... I personally like to run cycles for my extracurricular activities..... so thats damn well what I will DO....... and there is in most cases less risk than the above mentioned activities... yet those fools will tell you that steroids will kill you

My neighbor, who is a fat/skinny guy and i have known for years told me steroids were going to kill me and I swear I havent seen that guy sober after 7pm in  nine years.       ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »
dude if your gonna do one cycle, do one cycle. you dont need permission. what everyone is tring to say to you is. once you see the results you get your gonna want to continue. Can you do one cycle? yes will you get results? yes

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 10:42:03 AM »
dude if your gonna do one cycle, do one cycle. you dont need permission. what everyone is tring to say to you is. once you see the results you get your gonna want to continue. Can you do one cycle? yes will you get results? yes

but will you do one cycle? NO. you will just keep running them
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 10:55:16 AM »
Hello???????? were not talking about me!

Dball

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 11:24:08 AM »
it isnt just the results, but your whole mentality about lifting after you have gone to the dark side.  i know guys who love to tell me that they train just as hard as any guy on gear.  im sorry to tell you, but you dont.  gear allows you to train at an intensity you never knew existed while natural.  and just an fyi, once you use steroids, even just one cycle, you will NEVER be able to make the kinds of gains you were making naturally before steriods, which is something to think about.