Author Topic: Should sarcasm be a judge for Mr Getbig? Poll inside! Vote!  (Read 13812 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I think not.
Let's vote!

Here's the reasons I think he's not suitable for this:

sarcasm, more than anyone has commented and ridiculed peoples photos on Getbig, never any constructive criticism, just negative comments for his own amusement. Even when there's been perfectly good examples of well developed bodies there's always some body part lacking that he can make fun of, someone is always too small, too fat or whatever. Pros as well as Getbig amateurs. to have this guy that knocks and make fun of bodybuilding and bodybuilders on a daily bases as a judge would be doing the whole contest a disservice.

and besides, what does he know about judging people anyway? about the perception of muscular size? about  definition, the degree of muscularity brought about by the absence of subcutaneous body fat? about proportion, an even balance of muscular development in comparison to each muscle group and symmetry? all he ever does is saying "monster triceps" well that's not enough!

and if that wasn't enough, he's obviously biased, since he hates on pretty much anyone he can find on get big, especially those that have the guts to put up pictures of themselves (something he has never done) he would then judge the very same people that he hated on and allready ridiculed before, people like alexxx, and at the same time, people he favors like true adonis (who is a Honorary member in his little hate-on-everybody-that-actually-bodybuilds-group "the squad) will be in the same competition.

i think that's reasons alone to say NO to sarcasm as a judge, don't you?

to be fair I let both sarcasm, and the one that made him judge (oliver) comment on this and have them say their part and explain how they see it, here's the actual quotes:

"hate to break it to you dickmunch but i am a judge , that's just the way it is, get used to it." - sarcasm

I'm running this show. Sarcasm IS a judge. - Oliver Klaushof

NO

bluto
alexxx
goatboy
haider
mikethemachine
whateva
youandme
bandit
natural al
danielson
hugepecs
maxx
sgt. d
rancheranger
growthfactor

no of votes: 15

YES

nordic beast
superstargrayham (squad)
mars (squad)
jaejonna
dr.chimps
ignorance
nzmusclemonster

no of votes: 6 (squad members votes counts as 0,5 point)
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Should sarcasm be a judge for Mr Getbig?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »
I think not.
Let's vote!

Here's the reasons I think he's not suitable for this:

sarcasm, more than anyone has commented and ridiculed peoples photos on Getbig, never any constructive criticism, just negative comments for his own amusement. Even when there's been perfectly good examples of well developed bodies there's always some body part lacking that he can make fun of, someone is always too small, too fat or whatever. Pros as well as Getbig amateurs. to have this guy that knocks and make fun of bodybuilding and bodybuilders on a daily bases as a judge would be doing the whole contest a disservice.

and besides, what does he know about judging people anyway? about the perception of muscular size? about  definition, the degree of muscularity brought about by the absence of subcutaneous body fat? about proportion, an even balance of muscular development in comparison to each muscle group and symmetry? all he ever does is saying "monster triceps" well that's not enough!

and if that wasn't enough, he's obviously biased, since he hates on pretty much anyone he can find on get big, especially those that have the guts to put up pictures of themselves (something he has never done) he would then judge the very same people that he hated on and allready ridiculed before, people like alexxx, and at the same time, people he favors like true adonis (who is a Honorary member in his little hate-on-everybody-that-actually-bodybuilds-group "the squad) will be in the same competition.

i think that's reasons alone to say NO to sarcasm as a judge, don't you?

to be fair I let both sarcasm, and the one that made him judge (oliver) comment on this and have them say their part and explain how they see it, here's the actual quotes:

"hate to break it to you dickmunch but i am a judge , that's just the way it is, get used to it." - sarcasm

I'm running this show. Sarcasm IS a judge. - Oliver Klaushof

I had to...................... ........

MELTDOWN!!!
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 07:21:26 PM »
is that a yes or a no?
Z

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 07:22:20 PM »
Are you trying to say you're a big vagina Bluto?

why are people taking this Mr. Getbig thing so seriously anyway?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 07:23:41 PM »
is that a yes or a no?

In all seriousness i would say only professionaly qualified people should judge any physique contest with prizes and or an official title (Mr. USA, Mr O., Mr GetBig) :)
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 07:23:45 PM »
Are you trying to say you're a big vagina Bluto?

why not? some people probably make it an effort to join, others like you might be in all year around-shape so you pretty much just cycle the same photos allready online. still, at the end of the day serious judging wins over "haha look at those legs! oh brother" any day in my book.
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »

Exactly what makes someone who isn't even competing or sponsoring feel compelled to make a thread and write a few paragraphs about how they dissaprove of the judging ???
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »
In all seriousness i would say only professionaly qualified people should judge any physique contest with prizes and or a official title (Mr. USA, Mr O., Mr GetBig) :)

that's what im saying!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 07:26:41 PM »
Exactly what makes someone who isn't even competing or sponsoring feel compelled to make a thread and write a few paragraphs about how they dissaprove of the judging ???

i was considering sponsorering but i had second thoughts since it's obviously a one man show, power-trip by oliver weider.
Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 07:28:37 PM »
i was considering sponsorering but i had second thoughts since it's obviously a one man show, power-trip by oliver weider.

waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha
"Shut the F up and train"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 07:30:38 PM »
I see nothing wrong with sarcasm voting. I think it would be a crime if he wasn't aloud to voice his opinions which crack the the heck up all the time. Besides if there is something wrong I am sure it will be taken care off.
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 07:30:53 PM »
theres no doubt that in any case he will pick true adonis no matter what, who he loves for some reason. i still dont understand why he subjects everyone else to the same ridicule but for TA its nothing but praise

Bast175

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 07:33:43 PM »
True Adonis deadlifts over 600lbs.  Sarcasm is impressed by strength most of all, that's why.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »
i always give the natural guys who build impressive physiques like Adonis and Bast props because it's harder.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 07:35:41 PM »
theres no doubt that in any case he will pick true adonis no matter what, who he loves for some reason. i still dont understand why he subjects everyone else to the same ridicule but for TA its nothing but praise

is that a yes or a no to sarcasm as a judge
Z

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 07:36:09 PM »
i always give the natural guys who build impressive physiques like Adonis and Bast props because it's harder.

Ok kick him out! >:(
just push some weight!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »

another reason you shouldn't judge, since there' be an "open" class as well.
Z

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 07:36:48 PM »
is that a yes or a no to sarcasm as a judge
hahahaha, damn, you're really serious and fired up about this aren't you? did i do something to you to warrant all this hate?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 07:38:31 PM »
Z

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 07:39:01 PM »
fu*k NO .who is sarcasm?,what he knows ?,He is a fuc#ing idiot in my book ,judges should be impartial,if he is  one of the judges true anus already got one vote.He can't be a judge, unless he post a picture of his fat ass of course.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 07:39:30 PM »
another reason you shouldn't judge, since there' be an "open" class as well.

not really, i can be fair with the juiced guys too if they don't cheat and enter the natty class, the guys i don't respect are the guys on drugs who enter natural events, i will judge everyone fairly AGAINST THE GUYS THEY ARE COMPETEING AGAINST, if i think a guy has superior arms, legs, chest, etc. i will say it but i will be respectful about it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 07:39:49 PM »
fu*k NO .who is sarcasm?,what he knows ?,He is a fuc#ing idiot in my book ,judges should be impartial,if he is  one of the judges true anus already got one vote.He can't be a judge, unless he post a picture of his fat ass of course.

very true
Z

bandit

• Getbig II
  • i killed the squad and buried them cockroaches
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 07:42:16 PM »
I vote NO, sarcasm has no credibility in my opinion. besides he's an asshole.
the squad = dead & buried

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 07:46:45 PM »
I say let Sarcasm be a judge---if he f*cks it up---and overlooks someone who is obviously superior then he'll never live it down on Getbig and be flamed for it forever----he knows this and I think he'll be fair about it

No one wants to be the one who f*cks up the integrity of Mr. Getbig, especially since people are putting so much time and effort into it--

my vote is let him judge and stop worrying.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
If someone/he contacted to abe a judge then I guess he will take it serious. "Show me some credentials"  Shawn Ray.