Author Topic: Gunter about 12 weeks out!  (Read 9374 times)

suffocator

• Getbig I
Re: Gunter about 12 weeks out!
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2006, 08:39:28 AM »
hahahahahah...u people make me laugh.coleman will kepp on beating this gunter cuz gunter is a fuckin hype...gunter is dwarfed by coleman from every and any angel possible..his gnc 2002 win was fuckin gift...anyways that was just a bad decision...but that was just a fluke and coleman lost that show because of the fuckin critics..after 2002 olympia alot of coleman haters just started to rip coleman apart by saying he is all washed out....but that was the case wich led to ronnie losing..but that was just a fuckin mistake..coleman will KICK HIS ASS ANY TIME....gunter will not even make it to the top 5....
MARK MY WORDS-GUNTER WILL NOT MAKE IT EVEN IN THE TOP 5....
meltdown!!!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2006, 09:15:49 AM »
If Gunter's waistline could be pulled in a few inches (okay, maybe 6in) he would beat Ronnie IMO.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2006, 09:17:33 AM »
hahahahahah...u people make me laugh.coleman will kepp on beating this gunter cuz gunter is a fuckin hype...gunter is dwarfed by coleman from every and any angel possible..snip...

Go look at the pics shadow. At the 2002 Olympia and GNC Show Gunter was clearly larger. How can Coleman dwarf someone that's bigger than him? Coleman will never be as big as Gunter because he is too short. He might look thicker at 280-290 because of his height but he is not bigger if Gunter is 300 +.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2006, 09:19:12 AM »
Big as a cock.

body88

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2006, 10:13:45 AM »
Gunter was all hype until the 2005 mr.o

No. Gunter was all hype to all the haters when he was being heavily hyped by all the magazines. Then that died down and he still placed well so all the haters claimed he had improved ::) he did look absolutely phenomenal in 2002 ya know. he looked awesome in 05 as well. When he is on he is top 5 in the world with ease.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2006, 10:19:12 AM »
Gunter was all hype until the 2005 mr.o

Indeed, he really broke out last year as a serious contender for the O.

I

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2006, 10:24:23 AM »
No. Gunter was all hype to all the haters when he was being heavily hyped by all the magazines. Then that died down and he still placed well so all the haters claimed he had improved ::) he did look absolutely phenomenal in 2002 ya know. he looked awesome in 05 as well. When he is on he is top 5 in the world with ease.

to be honnest with you, I don't even think he looked that great in 2002.
2003 and 2004 he looked bad and I wouldn't even have placed him in the top 10 at the O.
I was a gunter hater until last year's O where he backed up his hype and came on stage looking absolutly amazing !
I am now a fac of his and I am pretty sure he can place top 3 this year he he come in big enough and shredded

body88

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2006, 10:26:42 AM »
I thought gunter looked sick in 2002. His chest always reminds me of the back of sea shells lol. Stirated and HUGE. he looked like shit in 04. Looked decent in 2003. I just think he took alot of heat since he was popular with the ladies. All the pros that bashed him seemed kinda envious. BB is a insecure sport. God forbid you arent an ugly fucker. Couple that with the mags loving him and he got lit up left and right by the haters. He looks sick when he is on.

All the people who claim Ronnie "dwarfs" him are nuts. The guy is 300 lbs shredded. he carries his size ALOT better than Ronnie. Ronnie looks like a frekin blob now. The day Ronnie went over 265 is the day he ruined his physique.

Honestly, What did Ron get with all the addes weight. Like 2 inches on his arms....3 inches on his quads, few on his chest and back. Like 57 inches on his gut.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »
hahahahahah...u people make me laugh.coleman will kepp on beating this gunter cuz gunter is a fuckin hype...gunter is dwarfed by coleman from every and any angel possible..his gnc 2002 win was fuckin gift...anyways that was just a bad decision...but that was just a fluke and coleman lost that show because of the fuckin critics..after 2002 olympia alot of coleman haters just started to rip coleman apart by saying he is all washed out....but that was the case wich led to ronnie losing..but that was just a fuckin mistake..coleman will KICK HIS ASS ANY TIME....gunter will not even make it to the top 5....
MARK MY WORDS-GUNTER WILL NOT MAKE IT EVEN IN THE TOP 5....
"the shadow"

Lol

;D

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »
You are right when you say that Ronnie doesn't "dwarf" Gunter.

However, Ronnie's waist his way smaller ( not talking about the gut here).
Ronnie's muscle bellies are also way fuller and his X-frame blow gunter away.

IMO, Gunter vs Ronnie isn't even a comparaison cause ronnie win easily.

however I think a 315 pound gunter would look better than cutler

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2006, 07:55:45 PM »
I was never really a fan of Gunter. He is definatley a great bodybuilder.
bodybuildersreality.com

brett43

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2006, 08:42:40 PM »
The person in pic 3 IS a child!  He brought her up onto the stage at the end of his guest posing routine at the Bodyrock.

Really is that a kid?  Wow thanks for clearing that up.