Author Topic: Hall of shame.  (Read 23286 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Hall of shame.
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »
hahaha yes danielson, compared to your brutal 16 inch arms i guess ive never worked otu!!! ahahaha   with a brutally large body like yours, you must be a slave to the weights!! ahaha lmao
theres no way his arms are 16 inches at that weight more like 13 and a half or 14, he only weighs 175, his legs are probably 18 or 19.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 08:36:51 AM »
I can't argue with a fat kid all day. You look like total shit. bye fatass ;D
hahahaha  later "BIGMAN"!!!! ahaha go concentarte curl some 20 lb ers!! ahhaha or go rep out with 185 in the squat rack!!! bitch!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 08:38:49 AM »
theres no way his arms are 16 inches at that weight more like 13 and a half or 14, he only weighs 175, his legs are probably 18 or 19.
HAHAH LMAO!! he weighs 175!!! i thought that was a joke about the karate kid...ahahahahahahahahah ahaha.........HAHAHAHAH!!   i would weigh ast least 185 even after like 3 years of being in a concentration campp..!!!ahah
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 08:51:05 AM »
tubby can u post a front double bi?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 08:52:11 AM »
hahahaha, you first you pasty, skinny, drunk Irish queer.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 09:06:06 AM »
ive posted numerous. ive even posted leg shots depite them being terrible. i see since ur a ball of lard ur lookin after ur bf. 25% lol go do cardio

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 09:08:19 AM »
ive posted numerous. ive even posted leg shots depite them being terrible. i see since ur a ball of lard ur lookin after ur bf. 25% lol go do cardio
we can't all be the tall, massive, tan, dark haired, handsome ripped greek statue that you are Goudy, hahahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 09:11:19 AM »
whats funny is ur defending this ball of fat. u must look similar to him son.

thing is i aint afraid to post a pic. not at all . musta posted 400 at least of myself.

here is another one of candidate

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 09:13:10 AM »
whats funny is ur defending this ball of fat. u must look similar to him son.

thing is i aint afraid to post a pic. not at all . musta posted 400 at least of myself.

here is another one of candidate
i'm not defending anyone, candidate looks like shit, i've said that before.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
will you ever post a pic do you think?
do you look better than the average trainer?
other than lack of confidence and self esteem which you admitted to are there anymore reasons?
were you abused as a child, seems like it?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »
will you ever post a pic do you think?
do you look better than the average trainer?
other than lack of confidence and self esteem which you admitted to are there anymore reasons?
were you abused as a child, seems like it?

i look better than the average trainer in MY GYM, that's all i can comment on, had a great childhood, i just don't see the use of posting a picture of what i consider an average physique on a pro bodybuilding site.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
its a bodybuilding site that pros visit. not exclusively for pro's. i think you are scared that a pro u have rubbed the wrong way will indeed rip you to shreds. perhaps even post it in MD.

Anyway pros dont comment on peoples pics. look through the picture board. tell me one instance where a pro has commented on a pic. In better than average at my gym. tho in many gyms id get mauled. what harm does it do.

do you walk around in a trenchcoat and a balaclava all day incase some one bigger na dbetter than you sees you? that point is ridiculous. why not become a hermit then as you are so average. lots of below average physiques post and get great constructive critism and no one flames them seriously. of soures tongue in cheek.

not even a bicep shot?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2006, 09:48:52 AM »
i have none on my computer, BIG GUY!!! haha homo....goudy ive seen dogs with more muscle on them than you!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2006, 10:11:11 AM »
Why is someone saying Danielson has 16 inch arms? He's never been seen.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 10:14:11 AM »
Why is someone saying Danielson has 16 inch arms? He's never been seen.

I don't measure them, I am not a homosexual. Why would a straight guy measure his arms? I think they  are 15, but I don't know.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 10:16:22 AM »
clearly you're in the wrong forum. couldn't find a bad 80's movie about karate forum?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 10:21:59 AM »
clearly you're in the wrong forum. couldn't find a bad 80's movie about karate forum?

Because I work out and look 100 times better than you, you fat piece of shit. Are you and canidate the same person? you are both annoying fat kids.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 10:34:05 AM »
hmm... you look 100 times better than I do... you know something? Keep your picture I don't even need it to say I've got a better build than you. You say you're 178... Guess what? I'm 179 and I know I have 15 inch arms... not guessing. If you look better than me you must OBVIOUSLY have a lot less fat because we weigh the same... IF YOU DO your arms should then be bigger than 15 inches. You can't even calculate your lies. If we're the same height and weight... to look better than me you have to have a lot less fat so that would make it that you have more muscle mass and therefor bigger arms... actually much bigger arms because my lower body is bigger than my upper body. I bet you don't even understand any of this for reasons I've explained about you before. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 10:40:26 AM »
hmm... you look 100 times better than I do... you know something? Keep your picture I don't even need it to say I've got a better build than you. You say you're 178... Guess what? I'm 179 and I know I have 15 inch arms... not guessing. If you look better than me you must OBVIOUSLY have a lot less fat because we weigh the same... IF YOU DO your arms should then be bigger than 15 inches. You can't even calculate your lies. If we're the same height and weight... to look better than me you have to have a lot less fat so that would make it that you have more muscle mass and therefor bigger arms... actually much bigger arms because my lower body is bigger than my upper body. I bet you don't even understand any of this for reasons I've explained about you before. 

I have no clue how big my arms are dude, I know I have 4%bf, am insanely vascular and admit I don't have a lot of mass(178). Just a strong , VERY lean dude who happens to be a badass. Will you leave me alone now, chubby?
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 10:43:25 AM »
wow you're really messed up in the head... irreperably. you're 178 at 4% huh... must look better than Frank Zane  ::)... it's AMAZING how you can know your bodyfat and not your arm size! STILL if you are 178 and only 4% bodyfat since MY arms are 15 yours must be a lot bigger. You're a lying loser... can't even lie about not being big.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »
wow you're really messed up in the head... irreperably. you're 178 at 4% huh... must look better than Frank Zane  ::)... it's AMAZING how you can know your bodyfat and not your arm size! STILL if you are 178 and only 4% bodyfat since MY arms are 15 yours must be a lot bigger. You're a lying loser... can't even lie about not being big.

I get massages at prescription fitness, they have a water tank that measures my bf, I lay in there for 8 to 10 minutes and they tell me my bf%. Why would they measure my arms, chunks?
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 10:59:51 AM »
this was perhaps the greatest self owning posting that pic. also they guy posts good pics of me 2. lol wat a dopey little boy

exactly what I was thinking.....Goudy looks pretty big for his age...especially since he has no muscle. ::) must just be big boned I guess,huh candidate.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2006, 11:01:08 AM »
Hey this is nice... it's the internet... you can say anything you want. I'll go make up some lies later... right now get this through your little water head... If you are 4% bodyfat at that height your arms are A LOT bigger than 15 inches... now you're gonna say you estimated wrong but guess what? if you say that it shows you know NOTHING about bodybuilding because anyone who knows anything can estimate an arm size.

There's another moronic thing... You stuck yourself in a tank of water for 10 minutes to know your bodyfat but never got a tape measure to see what your arms are? The real question is WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A TANK OF WATER FOR 10 MINUTES?! Not "why would THEY measure my arms?"

So measuring your arms makes one a homo but laying in a tank of water for 10 minutes to know your bodyfat doesn't? Anyone reading this with any sense can tell you don't even know what you're talking about. Now... go call me fat again or try to come up with some 5th grade smart ass thing to say and then get up and have a meltdown and break a few bricks.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »
Hey this is nice... it's the internet... you can say anything you want. I'll go make up some lies later... right now get this through your little water head... If you are 4% bodyfat at that height your arms are A LOT bigger than 15 inches... now you're gonna say you estimated wrong but guess what? if you say that it shows you know NOTHING about bodybuilding because anyone who knows anything can estimate an arm size.

There's another moronic thing... You stuck yourself in a tank of water for 10 minutes to know your bodyfat but never got a tape measure to see what your arms are? The real question is WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A TANK OF WATER FOR 10 MINUTES?! Not "why would THEY measure my arms?"

So measuring your arms makes one a homo but laying in a tank of water for 10 minutes to know your bodyfat doesn't? Anyone reading this with any sense can tell you don't even know what you're talking about. Now... go call me fat again or try to come up with some 5th grade smart ass thing to say and then get up and have a meltdown and break a few bricks.

uh, your fat!?
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
thanks I think I'm finished with you.