Author Topic: Hall of shame.  (Read 23390 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Hall of shame.
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2006, 05:23:24 PM »
I went to Nordstroms today and bought 3 LARGE shirts. I see no reason at all to carry extra bodyfat, its ugly. You never notice that girls point and giggle at you?
hahahaha oh man!!! this guy wears a large!! what a fuckin beassstt!!! ahahaha you just self owned the fuck out of yourself!!!! ahahahaha   i could strip all the fat, and muscle off and still wear a single x L !!! ahahahahaha man this guy is a homo!!

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:52 PM »
i started this after the blatant hate. its only wat 2 days old. care to tell the real reason.

jeez i never knew u were 5 times my size. thats 1100lbs....oh....wait... ....thats about right you fat c.unt

ROFLMAO!!! hahahaha I have never heard Goudy this angry at anyone before. ;D The gimmick account must be getting to him! ;D
just push some weight!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:20 PM »
The gimmick account must be getting to him! ;D

Speaking of gimmick accounts.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
hahahaha oh man!!! this guy wears a large!! what a fuckin beassstt!!! ahahaha you just self owned the f**k out of yourself!!!! ahahahaha   i could strip all the fat, and muscle off and still wear a single x L !!! ahahahahaha man this guy is a homo!!

dude I am only 5'10". Sure I wear x large t shirts, but dress shirts are supposed to fit well, the sleeves alone would be a few inches too long. Also, I am 32, not 17, I am not saying i wear my clothes tight by any means, but I can't exactly "pull off" the baggy gangster look at my age.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:50 PM »
Speaking of gimmick accounts.

You lost your virginity with a man?
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »
hahahaha oh man!!! this guy wears a large!! what a fuckin beassstt!!! ahahaha you just self owned the f**k out of yourself!!!! ahahahaha   i could strip all the fat, and muscle off and still wear a single x L !!! ahahahahaha man this guy is a homo!!

why don't you start with stripping half the fat so we don't puke when you post more pics ;D
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2006, 05:43:48 PM »
why don't you start with stripping half the fat so we don't puke when you post more pics ;D
hahahah danielsonson must really love muscular young men!!! ahaha whats this, the hundredth time youve asked to see me shirtles??? hahaha wtf??!!! fagggot!! hahahah
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2006, 05:46:07 PM »
hahahah danielsonson must really love muscular young men!!! ahaha whats this, the hundredth time youve asked to see me shirtles??? hahaha wtf??!!! fagggot!! hahahah

no, I am asking you to lose some weight. there is a difference. I would be happy to never have to look at another picture of you again, you fat little fucker.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »
no, I am asking you to lose some weight. there is a difference.
hahahaahah monster jealousy of my unattainable level of mass!!! ahaha homo!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2006, 07:30:56 PM »
Probably does say truth cause it's one character. I heard of a guy who wanted to get his name tattooed on his arm in chinese... he didn't wanna pay the guy's price so the guy wrote his name in chinese and next to it wrote "is a cheap-ass". the idiot had no idea!

The kanji actually can be read a few different ways. The way X is reading it means sincerity or faith - "makoto", however it's never used on it's own.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
i never said it was great to be fat, or out of shape.... as i am niether fat or out of shape by any other standard than the apparent "must see your abs" getbig one.and being large is what bodybuildings all about, homo ass swimmer bitch!!!!

Why do you keep refering to people as homo's or fags for having good physiques?  There is not one person on this site who thinks you look even so so.  You speak as if you were a ten year old. Keep the pictures coming though I as well as a few of my buddies get a good kick out of them they are funny as hell. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2006, 08:08:13 PM »
Why do you keep refering to people as homo's or fags for having good physiques?  There is not one person on this site who thinks you look even so so.  You speak as if you were a ten year old. Keep the pictures coming though I as well as a few of my buddies get a good kick out of them they are funny as hell. 
hahahaha  no see, i wasnt calling  myself a fag, i was calling all you swim body pieces of shit gay!! ahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2006, 05:58:36 AM »
hahahaha  no see, i wasnt calling  myself a fag, i was calling all you swim body pieces of shit gay!! ahahaha

So odd that you make fun of people for being ripped.  Still I don't think I understand that.  Is it because you are overweight?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2006, 06:13:15 AM »
So odd that you make fun of people for being ripped.  Still I don't think I understand that.  Is it because you are overweight?

Hey XFACTOR, just leave poor candidate alone >:(. Look at what he has to do for just Pizza alone

http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/content/pizzaschmizza.php

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2006, 06:17:14 AM »
Hey XFACTOR, just leave poor candidate alone >:(. Look at what he has to do for just Pizza alone

http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/content/pizzaschmizza.php

Hahaha    I think I'll take a swimmers body over that. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2006, 06:41:57 AM »
Hahaha    I think I'll take a swimmers body over that. 

Are you saying that Candidate is so gay a fat fuck that his appetite for donuts is matched only by his neverending thirst for juice of cock, Xfactor?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2006, 06:58:16 AM »
Are you saying that Candidate is so gay a fat f**k that his appetite for donuts is matched only by his neverending thirst for juice of cock, Xfactor?

Yes Kiwiol, i think thats is exactly what Xfactor is saying!

Are you saying kiwiol that Candyface is such a fat pipedrainer that when he tries to squeeze through the doors at mcdonalds, the employees run over, punch him in the face and tell him to just roll over to the drive thru?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2006, 07:09:10 AM »
Yes Kiwiol, i think thats is exactly what Xfactor is saying!
Are you saying kiwiol that Candyface is such a fat pipedrainer that when he tries to squeeze through the doors at mcdonalds, the employees run over, punch him in the face and tell him to just roll over to the drive thru?

Hahahaha yes BigC. The story goes that when he was told to roll over to the drive through, Zitface refused to do so, saying, "But I don't want to use the drivethrough - I want a 'special' mayo on my burger that only that musclebear working behind that counter can give me. So, let me just have my way please", as he slowly squeezes himself under the counter so his face aligns with the musclebear employee's zipper. Hahahahaha, gayer than lactose-free soy milk.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2006, 07:29:44 AM »
Hahahaha yes BigC. The story goes that when he was told to roll over to the drive through, Zitface refused to do so, saying, "But I don't want to use the drivethrough - I want a 'special' mayo on my burger that only that musclebear working behind that counter can give me. So, let me just have my way please", as he slowly squeezes himself under the counter so his face aligns with the musclebear employee's zipper. Hahahahaha, gayer than lactose-free soy milk.

hahahahahaha yes kiwiol that doesn't surprise me at all

Gayer than lipbalm  ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2006, 07:46:11 AM »
You lost your virginity with a man?

Were the doctors able to help you with that horrifically embarrassing incontinence problem you were having?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
the fat soft kid still aint sed why he originally had a prob with me.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
Were the doctors able to help you with that horrifically embarrassing incontinence problem you were having?

Not really the nurses where to busy "attending" me. ;D
just push some weight!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2006, 10:53:09 AM »
Not really the nurses where to busy "attending" me. ;D

Touche.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..