Author Topic: CHALLENGE to THE BEAST:Jennifer Cowan.  (Read 10482 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: CHALLENGE to THE BEAST:Jennifer Cowan.
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2006, 11:51:19 AM »
still making bets you can't back up, Adonis?

You're a joke...and forget about trying to claim that we needed to wait 8-10 weeks for TP to get on a scale...Ron will verify I stated ANYTIME was fine with me...

Get a life....LOO-HOO  SER-HER!!

I have already proven that you wanted to hold it in December even though I made the bet in October.  I wanted it done that day.  You wanted it done at the Excalibur.  Either way, NOBODY believes that your bitch boy is even close to 230.  Go read the Shawn Perine thread on here and look how bad he has owned himself.  It makes you look just as bad for trying to back up his exaggerated claims.

I have PM`s from Ron in October asking about the terms. In OCTOBER! Not December.  

I think you are just jealous because 240 and I have put together a grassroots bodybuilding contest with more influence and prizes than anything you have done in recent times.  Its pretty sad when our third place-seventh place winners are well more taken care of and given exposure than any IFBB contest.  Clearly your lobbying sucks or you just simply don`t get the job done.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2006, 11:53:26 AM »

I have already proven that you wanted to hold it in December even though I made the bet in October.  I wanted it done that day.  You wanted it done at the Excalibur.  Either way, NOBODY believes that your bitch boy is even close to 230.  Go read the Shawn Perine thread on here and look how bad he has owned himself.  It makes you look just as bad for trying to back up his exaggerated claims.

I have PM`s from Ron in October asking about the terms. In OCTOBER! Not December.  

I think you are just jealous because 240 and I have put together a grassroots bodybuilding contest with more influence and prizes than anything you have done in recent times.  Its pretty sad when our third place-seventh place winners are well more taken care of and given exposure than any IFBB contest.  Clearly your lobbying sucks or you just simply don`t get the job done.

wow i think chcik just got owned

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2006, 12:00:20 PM »

I have already proven that you wanted to hold it in December even though I made the bet in October.  I wanted it done that day.  You wanted it done at the Excalibur.  Either way, NOBODY believes that your bitch boy is even close to 230.  Go read the Shawn Perine thread on here and look how bad he has owned himself.  It makes you look just as bad for trying to back up his exaggerated claims.

I think you are just jealous because 240 and I have put together a grassroots bodybuilding contest with more influence and prizes than anything you have done in recent times.  Its pretty sad when our third place-seventh place winners are well more taken care of and given exposure than any IFBB contest.  Clearly your lobbying sucks or you just simply don`t get the job done.

Initially, I did suggest having it at the Excaliber...so it could be at a public setting. After you whined about that, it was changed to whenever YOU wanted it done.

No Problem...I'll have Ron dig up the thread which CLEARLY states that we would've done it ANYTIME...it's at that point that you started to back-peddle, as you were called out for real...and couldn't back up your big mouth.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2006, 12:02:23 PM »
Who's the loser? The guy making the bet or the Pro BBer responding?
Clearly, the person who can't put his money where his mouth is.  ;)
Lee

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2006, 12:04:39 PM »
Initially, I did suggest having it at the Excaliber...so it could be at a public setting. After you whined about that, it was changed to whenever YOU wanted it done.

No Problem...I'll have Ron dig up the thread which CLEARLY states that we would've done it ANYTIME...it's at that point that you started to back-peddle, as you were called out for real...and couldn't back up your big mouth.

maybe not   lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2006, 12:08:59 PM »

Dig it up.  I have the PM`s.  I tried to find the thread a week ago and found that it was deleted.....hmmmmm Interesting.

I still have the evidence that you wanted to wait 10 weeks so Prince could hit a quick cycle of Anadrol or Dbol.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2006, 12:10:10 PM »
you guys fighting over the weight of tom prince?

great topic.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »
you guys fighting over the weight of tom prince?

great topic.

Its more than just about weight.  Its about Bob and Tom`s penchant for lies and monster fabrication leading into gross exaggeration.

Its the principle of this issue.  The weight claim is just a keystone holding the wall of lies up.  Pull that out, and the wall crumbles.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »
it's called trying to do alot of weight with shitty form  there was a guy on another board who use to claim he could do this and that  dealifting and squatting wise  even took pics of his attempts    his back SUCKED

she does figure  if she wants to improve  she needs to stop fucking with weights like that  esp if she is supposedly natural

her back sucks end of story and until she fixes it she will never go pro  iwouldn;t be suprise dif she place seven worse at the team U  want to place a bet on that tre  i said last time she didn;t get top 15  she was 16th   i was right

youare the schome i was talking about in the other thread that follows these girls around and supports their delusions  thus feeding them and makeing them worse

and everyone thinks your a schmoe   then why did she pm me  huh tre     fucking retard
If anyone comes across as a bit of a "retard" it is you in your posts. You may make some valid points, but the way it comes across...sucks.
And Tre's really going to lose a lot of sleep over being called a schmoe. LOL
Lee

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2006, 12:14:35 PM »
maybe you and chic can do a movie about it and be hollywood rivals
Z

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »
hey chick,

enough about that. Does Tom Prince even weigh 175 lbs these days?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »
Ill be honest with you people on here...I can understand Adonis's and Jezebelle's disbelief. Im not trying to take sides either or chastise someone's "personal" claims...

I currently weigh 270 (just got off the scale). At a height of 6 feet, I can only squat 315 pounds for 4 strict reps (butt to the floor...no inertia or cheating or half assed reps)..and Im training natural and 315 is freakin hard for me to do!!

The most I have ever squated was when I was in high school at a bodyweight of 170 pounds with a strict squat of 385 pounds.

For a woman to do  over 300 pounds on squats (natural) is a feat in itself, not to mention very rare. I could understand a female bodybuilder/female powerlifter that is enhanced and is able to do that but a female competitor who is natural? I dont know..I guess what Im trying to say is I need to see it to believe it...

Perhaps she did smith machine squats?

But if this woman can really do this much weight and is a fitness competitor or figure competitor...you need to compete in the Olympics or something because Id like to see you break the female world record for a natural squat...

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2006, 12:24:40 PM »
Its more than just about weight.  Its about Bob and Tom`s penchant for lies and monster fabrication leading into gross exaggeration.

Its the principle of this issue.  The weight claim is just a keystone holding the wall of lies up.  Pull that out, and the wall crumbles.

Someone has been reading too much DaVinci Code?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
Who's the loser? The guy making the bet or the Pro BBer responding?

you would've said the opposite on mayhem mr. platinum member

my how you've changed ;D

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
Bump for The LEafy Bug!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

Jen is the shit.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »
Cowans a liar >:( Prove me wrong 8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »
When my wife was getting ready for the Nationals years ago she did 315 for 4 at a bodyweight of 125 maybe a little more. Don't get me wrong, they were a struggle and she never went lower than 6 reps on squats back then. We did it out of curiousity more than anything.  She had very strong legs for a girl and could hang with anyone when it came to intensity. Point is I don't see too many girls being able to do a real free bar squats with 315 being natural.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
When my wife was getting ready for the Nationals years ago she did 315 for 4 at a bodyweight of 125 maybe a little more. Don't get me wrong, they were a struggle and she never went lower than 6 reps on squats back then. We did it out of curiousity more than anything.  She had very strong legs for a girl and could hang with anyone when it came to intensity. Point is I don't see too many girls being able to do a real free bar squats with 315 being natural.

King could never do that.  :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 07:35:54 PM »
King could never do that.  :D

I agree. He would have a very tuff time getting down to 125.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 07:46:09 PM »
A 260lb man cant even squat 125lbs on free weights? Thats pathetic

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »

You should have stopped at your last post Sean. That wasn't funny.  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »

I will pay you 100 dollars for every rep you perform with 315 lbs of squats. 

i'd suggest you take the $100 your going to throw away and use it to buy some food.

or, save it up and get your girl some facial reconstruction.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:02 PM »

...?

wow.

and the hits keep coming...
b

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
...?

wow.

and the hits keep coming...

thats right my little bitch follow me around. hold the inside of my pockets bitch. when i stop walking you stop too. good good little bitch