Author Topic: NEED HELP... with a nasty bulking cycle  (Read 4322 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
NEED HELP... with a nasty bulking cycle
« on: July 14, 2006, 06:16:43 PM »
I am planning on this for my next cycle:                                    My stats:
                                                                                         6'0 214lbs and holding  (currently in week 3 PCT)
                                                                                         9% BF
1-4--- d-bol 50mg ed
1-10-- deca 400mg ew
1-12-- sustanon 750mg ew
1-12-- a-dex eod .25mg
4-12-- hcg 500iu e5d

PCT

nolvadex and aromasin

I want to pack on as much weight as possible..... Can anyone think of anything else I can add in..... besides winny... thanks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: NEED HELP... with a nasty bulking cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 07:03:41 PM »
John make sure you take a couple months off between your cycles. Give your body some time to recover.

If I were you I'd increase the cycle length to 16 weeks.

I'm planning to do a cycle that looks something like the following:
Days 1-25 100mg A-Bombs
Weeks 1-16 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
Weeks 12-16 50-75mg of Winny ED
usual PCT

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
bro I am staying natty until November....... the only reason why I wasnt running the sustanon for 16 weeks is because I didnt really have any side effects at all until starting aroud week 13... but I dont know if that was the gear or if that is around what time the anti-depression med got out of my system and made me mean because I quit taking it around week 7. I was afraid it was affecting my gains. Looking back i bet if Id stayed on the prozac I wouldnt have been gettting irritable. Ive researched it now and the prozac has no effect on the gear or gains.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »
John make sure you take a couple months off between your cycles. Give your body some time to recover.

Days 1-25 100mg A-Bombs
Weeks 1-16 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
usual PCT

bro I may hitt the a-bombs too because d-bol is too mild... I want some G A S.... If you had to choose between British Dragons Andropen 275 and Organon Sust... what would you choose...... The choice for me is clearly sust but that andropen looks pretty good and its half the price
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 07:24:27 PM »

Days 1-25 100mg A-Bombs
Weeks 1-16 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
usual PCT

Maybe use some prop at the begining too.  Think about it the test E will be kicking around the time you are stopping the anadrol.  You will really like the cycle more I think if the test is working while using those bombs. Yeah I know its more gear but the two together really kick ass.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 07:38:38 PM »

Agreed.

If you had to choose between British Dragons Andropen 275 and Organon Sust... what would you choose...... The choice for me is clearly sust but that andropen looks pretty good and its half the price
Org sust is some of the best if not the best out there...I'd go with that.

Maybe use some prop at the begining too.  Think about it the test E will be kicking around the time you are stopping the anadrol.  You will really like the cycle more I think if the test is working while using those bombs. Yeah I know its more gear but the two together really kick ass.
Yes, he could do that, but the drol will give him plenty of "kick start." If he were to use prop, I'd rather see him sub it in for his base test the last 4wks and go right into PCT.

John, I'd run this 16wks like said above, something like this:

wk 1-4 anadrol 50-100mg ed
wk 1-12 Test-e or sust 750mg wk
wk 1-10 or 12 deca 400mg wk
wk 11-16 winny 50mg ed
wk 13-16 prop 750mg wk
wk 1-16 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod
wk 4-16 hcg 350-500iu e5d

wk 17 start PCT...you mentioned you will be using aromisan, well I'm not yet sold on this idea, like I've said before it has some good points in studies made with it, but nothing conclusive IMO.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 07:43:14 PM »
Agreed.
Org sust is some of the best if not the best out there...I'd go with that.
Yes, he could do that, but the drol will give him plenty of "kick start." If he were to use prop, I'd rather see him sub it in for his base test the last 4wks and go right into PCT.

John, I'd run this 16wks like said above, something like this:

wk 1-4 anadrol 50-100mg ed
wk 1-12 Test-e or sust 750mg wk
wk 1-10 or 12 deca 400mg wk
wk 11-16 winny 50mg ed
wk 13-16 prop 750mg wk
wk 1-16 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod
wk 4-16 hcg 350-500iu e5d

wk 17 start PCT...you mentioned you will be using aromisan, well I'm not yet sold on this idea, like I've said before it has some good points in studies made with it, but nothing conclusive IMO.

bro this looks good.... I bet thats exaxtly what I will do....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 09:20:52 PM »
If you had to choose between British Dragons Andropen 275 and Organon Sust...

If I had to choose I'd go with the BD.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 09:26:44 PM »

I'd like to add Prop but I've never found one that doesn't make the injection site feel like a huge muscle cramp for several days. Maybe I'll hold off on taking the A-bombs for a week after my first shot. I'm actually only going to use them because I've got about 50 or so laying around. I do have some Prop that's supposed to be painless that I'm going to use for a mini cutting cycle in about two months. We'll see how painless.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 10:19:41 PM »
I am planning on this for my next cycle:                                    My stats:
                                                                                         6'0 214lbs and holding  (currently in week 3 PCT)
                                                                                         9% BF
1-4--- d-bol 50mg ed
1-10-- deca 400mg ew
1-12-- sustanon 750mg ew
1-12-- a-dex eod .25mg
4-12-- hcg 500iu e5d

PCT

nolvadex and aromasin

I want to pack on as much weight as possible..... Can anyone think of anything else I can add in..... besides winny... thanks

johnboy....

my favorite cycle was pretty simple...and was nasty with results
week 1-3 35mg dbol
week 1-14 sust 750mgs
week 1 -12 eq 600mgs
week 3-10 tren enanthate 500mgs

strong, hard, and lean. this was at my best, 5'8" 218lbs 6% bodyfat

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 04:21:32 AM »
johnboy....

my favorite cycle was pretty simple...and was nasty with results
week 1-3 35mg dbol
week 1-14 sust 750mgs
week 1 -12 eq 600mgs
week 3-10 tren enanthate 500mgs

strong, hard, and lean. this was at my best, 5'8" 218lbs 6% bodyfat

damn I been wanting to add in something I havent tried to... how was that tren?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 09:36:58 PM »

damn I been wanting to add in something I havent tried to... how was that tren?

tren enanthate is my preference in esters....shoot twice a week like test....

how did it make me feel? ... like i could put a shoulder into a car and tip it over!!!! that shit is the heat dude....TRY IT!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 09:56:50 AM »
At 6' 214 I would add one thing--FOOD.  At that height and weight it is clear that your diet needs more attention.  All the drugs in the world won't make you grow unless you are taking in the right amount of calories from the right sources.

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 05:52:25 PM »
if your goin to use tren go with parabolan its the best shit ever

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 05:53:26 PM »
At 6' 214 I would add one thing--FOOD.  At that height and weight it is clear that your diet needs more attention.  All the drugs in the world won't make you grow unless you are taking in the right amount of calories from the right sources.

thats a good point. Im eating 5 good meals a day now.  One thing I might add is that I have been "lifting" for years, but I have just recently gotten serious about the sport of bodybuilding. believeme, my diet is not the only thing that needs atttention, I have alot of improvements to make.

nothing can compensate for time though, I could start eating ten meals a day and puking but thats not quite the answer. And no, Im not satisfied at this weught at all. But Im on the right track
ah yeah Im a voodo child

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 09:00:18 PM »
If you are a hard gainer like me (and from your stats it looks like you are), I didn't start making real gains until I got my diet down.  I eat 5 whole food meals per day (protein, plus a starch and a dark green veg) plus one shake an hour before bed.  If you really want to add some size, try getting up in the middle of the night and drink another shake.  If you have trouble getting all your food down, it's because you have to condition your body to accept the food.  Do this by ramping up your calories.

Good luck on your cycle and let us know how you do.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »
     I first tried Tren in my last cycle, and it's the absolute BOMB! Felt like a demon in the gym, strength was steadily increasing, as I cut 40lbs! I'm hooked now, want to use some tren-e while doing a clean-bulk soon.
     I want to do....
Weeks 1-20 750mg/ew Test-E
Weeks 8-20 500mg/ew Tren-E
Weeks 1-19 6oomg/ew EQ
Weeks 1-4 50mg/ed A-bombs
Weeks 15-20 50mg/ed Winny
Weeks 1-20 4iu/ed Growth
Arimidex@.50-.75mg/ed
May use T3 lightly towards end of cycle

I'm 6'2" 240, 10%bf.

Let me know what you guys think

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 07:11:25 AM »
     I first tried Tren in my last cycle, and it's the absolute BOMB! Felt like a demon in the gym, strength was steadily increasing, as I cut 40lbs! I'm hooked now, want to use some tren-e while doing a clean-bulk soon.
     I want to do....
Weeks 1-19 6oomg/ew EQ
Weeks 1-20 4iu/ed Growth
Arimidex@.50-.75mg/ed

I'm 6'2" 240, 10%bf.

how old are you loomis?....

that looks like a pretty big cycle...looks mean

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 12:56:52 PM »
     I want to do....
Weeks 1-19 6oomg/ew EQ
Weeks 1-20 4iu/ed Growth
Arimidex@.50-.75mg/ed

I'm 6'2" 240, 10%bf.

Looks good.
If it were my cycle I'd sub prop in the last 4wks and only run the eq up till wk 16...I also might over-lap things a little diferantly and cut back on the tren duration.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 03:28:07 PM »

how old are you loomis?....

that looks like a pretty big cycle...looks mean
I'm 26, been cycling since I was 22. This'll be the first time I hit Growth, so I'm looking forward to that.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »
Looks good.
If it were my cycle I'd sub prop in the last 4wks and only run the eq up till wk 16...I also might over-lap things a little diferantly and cut back on the tren duration.
I was gonna ask if anyone had experience running tren in a long cycle. I probably will come off with prop, if I don't decide to just bridge with a shot of sust300. I'll also be using plenty of HCG. Any input you have is greatly appreciated.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 05:47:55 PM »
     I want to do....
Weeks 1-19 6oomg/ew EQ
Weeks 1-20 4iu/ed Growth
Arimidex@.50-.75mg/ed

I'm 6'2" 240, 10%bf.

That is one hell of a cycle bro. With your stats you will be a monster. I do have a question that maybe bigjohn, sporty, rimmy or arnold j can answer which goes with the cycle you have planned out here. wouldn't you want to cut out the tren a week or two earlier than the Test if using Tren E? Otherwise you would spill over right?

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
That is one hell of a cycle bro. With your stats you will be a monster. I do have a question that maybe bigjohn, sporty, rimmy or arnold j can answer which goes with the cycle you have planned out here. wouldn't you want to cut out the tren a week or two earlier than the Test if using Tren E? Otherwise you would spill over right?
Thanks bro. This'll be my heaviest yet. Test-E and Tren-e are both enanthate so they have the same half-life. If anything, the test'll outlast the tren cause the dose is higher.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »
If you are a hard gainer like me (and from your stats it looks like you are), I didn't start making real gains until I got my diet down.  I eat 5 whole food meals per day (protein, plus a starch and a dark green veg) plus one shake an hour before bed.  If you really want to add some size, try getting up in the middle of the night and drink another shake.  If you have trouble getting all your food down, it's because you have to condition your body to accept the food.  Do this by ramping up your calories.

Good luck on your cycle and let us know how you do.

well, thanks bro.... Im in PCT right now. But you'd be suprised, Im a pretty damn solid 215lbs   ...... Like I said, my eating is good and you reiterated some valid points... Im coming off an injury where I didnt train for 7 months.... I just started back training 4 months ago on my last cycle....... With my appetite coming back in full force, I will definitely be eating like your talking about..... I'll be up to about 240 in no time
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 07:16:50 PM »
Thanks bro. This'll be my heaviest yet. Test-E and Tren-e are both enanthate so they have the same half-life. If anything, the test'll outlast the tren cause the dose is higher.
Are you double loading the injections with both or injecting on seperate days? If on seperate days and it was me just for the sake of playing it safe I would inject the Test E a day or two past my last Tren E injection. It may not matter like you said but I like to play things on the side of caution. All the cycles I have ever done was planned to where the anabolic compounds like deca or eq was stopped weeks before my last test injection. Does running things like Tren E and Test E throughout the duration of the end of a cycle yeild better gains for you versus Test E only for the last few weeks?