Author Topic: Getbig's Favorite IFBB Pro - King Kamali 6 weeks out from Europa Super Show  (Read 8724 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think king proves training to heavy will make your core huge. Look how thick his obliques are.

by heavy training you mean partial reps on a smith machine with 4 spotters?

he looks terrible.  why do his legs get smaller at every show?

he wont place in the top 6 and then it will be the same excuses.  and, king will say how "many, many people had me in the top 3".
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
poor kamali just keeps getting worse! :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Looks worse than the last kitchen pics. There is nothing to be done, he is maxed out.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
The vast majority of pros at least look good standing by themselves. Kamali can't even manage that.
T

artie

• Getbig II
  • Let's roll!
Looks worse than the last kitchen pics. There is nothing to be done, he is maxed out.

He needs a smaller kitchen.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Not impressed at all.
He looks better because of the light of his kitchen.
Still he has weak arms and quads.He should change every his concepts about BBing or even worse he become.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
his kitchen lighting is so ass.  why can't he just take pics in the gym like a normal person.

NYC Rex

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I hope Dorian judges that show like he did in NY.  He says in the new Flex he wanted to punch King out when King elbowed Farrah and Horvath on stage.  He also says something like "it cost him a few places."  8)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I hope Dorian judges that show like he did in NY.  He says in the new Flex he wanted to punch King out when King elbowed Farrah and Horvath on stage.  He also says something like "it cost him a few places."  8)
hahaha, that would be a great fight, they're both a couple of p.ussies, one lived with daddy and mommy until he was 32 and the other one shows up to shows with a black eye every other month.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Has there ever been a photo that he has taken of himself where the lighting hasn't sucked ass? He's got the trick lighting thing down, if only he could do that with his contest placings and genetics.