Author Topic: with regards to B.D. (too many questions to answer individualy)  (Read 5366 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is especially for getbig members so please take it to your attention and i dont mind you posting it on other boards,,no need to ask. i get too many requests lately about products made by a company named british dragon. web site: www.britishdragon.COM
too many kids see it as human grade company approved by fda like norma and organon and expect same result as in blowing up the same,,, british dragon is indeed a company,, but it is an UNDER GROUND company owned by few british fellas that you know from famous online bodybuilding boards. british dragon is a company started by those individuals and it is NOT HUMAN GRADE LEGIT PHARMA. this ug company is simply an UNDER GROUND SOPHISTICATED OPERATION OUT OF THAILAND AND FEW OTHER LOCATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE.  it bring a lot of $ to pockets of many people and sources who operate it and sell it. those individual operate online majority of the time and pushing those products in.  those products are NOT BUNK but it is still UNDER GROUND OPERATION THAT IS DONE VERY WISELY AND THE PROFIT MARGIN ON THOSE PRODUCT IS HUGE!

the following is a smart guy from a bodybuilding board who hit the ball out of the park and made a home run with his observation following it is my respond to him,,,

"Bro....this is exactly what i mean by "overhyped".Let me just say that im not really bothered what products/labs people decide to use but comments like that are just nonsense.How exactly are they close to human grade???Are they a multi million dollar empire with proper research facilities(i think not).Do they own state of the art chemical processing equipment(again-i think not),do they operate to the same specifications,hygiene and filtration processes that a major manufacturer does(no chance!).They use the same methods as your average educated homebrewer does, but they knock out larger quantities thats all.The day someone shows me their manufacturing facility-is the day ill believe theyre something more than just a regular ug lab.

Ive no doubt this will prolly piss a lot of people off,but imo 95% of the info that floats around about B/D is just hearsay passed down from those with some degree of involvement somewhere along the line.If i was as gullible as some seem to be....i might actual believe that it was a major pharmaceutical company. 

No offence intended,just telling it like it is.Fed up with all the B/S thats made up on these forums"

you are not wrong, infact id say you are close to genious:)  but few very well known people on this board and others got a lot to do with this specific ug company and you gotta understand it.

the company is NOTHING MORE than ug lab like any other one out there, with a lot better business skills and more people to push it as they source it and involved financialy with it. people make over 30k a month only from this brand by itself and the fakes of this ug company are all over like any fakes of human grade pharma brands that are circulating around.

i know many of the people behind this company by first and last names, and ofcourse the chance of this post to not be deleted is not good. any way this ug company is not even in the SAME SPHERE as human grade pharma brands.

so to all of the individuals with questions in regards to british dragon. the company is under ground period,,, the product are yet to have final judgment by myself and i will give final opinion on them on JAN 1 2007. detailed opinion with online names mentioned and specific products review,, to the good or the bad.

to be continued
fallen angel

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: with regards to B.D. (too many questions to answer individualy)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 05:08:12 PM »
Why jan 1?  Why so long?
Motherboy (the band).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 05:22:06 PM »
still waiting on 2 more observations from thailand and russia,, few more months
fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »
I know alot of people who have used BD about 2 years ago, and they said it worked really good.In the last year or so, I have heard mixed things about BD.I dont know if there are alot of counterfeits out there or what ,because I have never used BD.Guys have told me they get a couple of bottles and it works great, then a few months later they get some from a diffrent batch, and it didnt work as well.If you do get a good bottle of BD I have been told it works quite well.I no longer use anabolics but when I did I got them from a compound phrmacy, or Europe.When it comes to anabolics, I beleive in just stick with what you know, dont take chances.What ever you do I dont care how desperate you are never use anything made in Mexico

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 06:03:48 PM »
Every company producing anabolic steroids is underground.  You don't expect illegal drugs to be made in a white shirt medical facility do you GH15???  Come on, lets get serious. 
A

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 06:08:05 PM »
Every company producing anabolic steroids is underground.  You don't expect illegal drugs to be made in a white shirt medical facility do you GH15???  Come on, lets get serious. 

I vote this for stupidest post of the week ;D

Dude it's legal in many contries and also don't forget that there is medical uses for anabolics and i doubt they use underground shit from Thailand or Mexico.
I

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 06:08:31 PM »

umm, no ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 06:11:35 PM »
I vote this for stupidest post of the week ;D

Dude it's legal in many contries and also don't forget that there is medical uses for anabolics and i doubt they use underground shit from Thailand or Mexico.

I'm refering to the countries where it is illegal, dum-ass

I'm voting you the "Crack Baby only a Mother can love" award
A

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »

umm,  ::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »

god you really are afucking moron

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 06:32:47 PM »
god you really are afucking moron

Seriously i really have nothing against him at all, i just pointed out a obivious stupid post and he replies by calling me a "crack baby only a mother can love" ???

Man shit like this makes me not feel bad about all the people talking shit on him (same with kamali).
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

New "Stupidiest Post Of The Week" award goes to this ^^^.
I

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
Gh15 must sell some other type of gear, or have interest in some other united states based Underground lab...Why would he care about what people inject. Real British dragon shit is some of the best gear ever made...

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »

Well, you just keep solidifying your place as dumbest fucking person on the internet.  I hope you get a cardiac infection after your double mastectomy and fucking die.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »
Gh15 must sell some other type of gear, or have interest in some other united states based Underground lab...Why would he care about what people inject. Real British dragon shit is some of the best gear ever made...

we also sell legit british dragon products in the 100s/month,, infact this and lsp are the only ug labs we sell because they are big $ makers and both are far far FAR from human grade pharma level,,,if it was same level id use it on myself my friend ;)  2 diff worlds
fallen angel

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »
we also sell legit british dragon products in the 100s/month,, infact this and lsp are the only ug labs we sell because they are big $ makers and both are far far FAR from human grade pharma level,,,if it was same level id use it on myself my friend ;)  2 diff worlds

So you getting good European stuff or what?

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »

Yeah, all the guys getting HRT from licensed doctors are getting IP brand!!

hahhhaaaa

LOL...NO ONE can be this stupid!!!!!!!!!!
Must be a joke.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 07:40:28 PM »

Still legal with a script EVERYWHERE.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 07:52:04 PM »
Hey gh15, how are you big fella ?

What is the difference in human grade and vet product  ???
the body must absorb the human grade better I suppose ?

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »
By the way gh15, if you want to learn about steroids, read the "keeping it real" steroid of the month article by Vince Goodrum CSN MFT at www.caliberfitness.com !

"This proves I'm not fat !" Vince G, 2006

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2006, 07:59:53 PM »

Your so f'ing stupid you dumbass, they are made in the US!!! And legal with a prescription.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2006, 08:03:44 PM »
1)higher ba in most vet products.

2) human grade made for humans with very strict conditions and from powders that are checked and processed by the best of the best with the best of the best equip and real REAL REAL chemist.

3)vet was made and still being made in mexico and australia mainly for the use of animals such as horses etc etc and doesnt have same standards as human grade when it comes to sterility.

4)both if legit are being manufactored by REGISTERED and LICENSED companies and can and are injected and taken by humans.
main diff is price, sterility and pain factor
fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2006, 08:05:03 PM »
GH 15 do you excpet my challenge???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »
no. i do not accept free products from any one nor do i take any legal supp beside protien powder, bcaa and enzymes when eating +6000cal/day
fallen angel

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2006, 08:19:18 PM »
Seriously i really have nothing against him at all, i just pointed out a obivious stupid post and he replies by calling me a "crack baby only a mother can love" ???

Man shit like this makes me not feel bad about all the people talking shit on him (same with kamali).

Fuck off, dipshit with this " I have nothing against him at all"....pathetic... ::)

Fact is that I know all about the UG labs and far more then you'll ever imagine.   

Getting back on subject, GH15 appears to be a distributor of anabolics.  Everyday I'm more interested as to who this person is.
A