Author Topic: Is it legal to order pins?  (Read 4102 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Is it legal to order pins?
« on: July 15, 2006, 06:58:53 PM »
Is it legal?  What size and from who is the best for glute shots?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Is it legal to order pins?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 07:10:24 PM »
23ga or 25ga  x 1 1/2 are good for glute sticks

As far as I know it is not against the law to possess syringes

Its whats sitting next to the syringes that is usually NOT legal

U

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 07:16:07 PM »
Thanks.

Its whats sitting next to the syringes that is usually NOT legal

Hehehe...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »
It depends on the state.  Where I live you can go into a Rite Aid and buy them.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
just go to any animal supply store and get them ;)

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »
yeah but depends on if they are for vet use or human will depend on how much of a difference you will feel pushin that pin in ya

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 12:28:00 AM »
as long as it goes in and gets the gear in who cares.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 04:03:43 AM »
it is legal
w

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 05:15:49 AM »
yeah but depends on if they are for vet use or human will depend on how much of a difference you will feel pushin that pin in ya

25ga vet grade is the same as 25ga human grade

ga. is a measurement that does not change
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 05:46:49 AM »

I have heard the vet grade are not as sharp, I could not tell the difference when I used them once though.

Dball

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »
i get them at walgreens in texas, but also at any corner pharmacy.  if you go in there and act like you know what you are doing and know what you want, they dont even ask any questions.  if you go in there like some timid guy about to do his first cycle, they might start asking you shyt.  get the 3cc 18 guage 1/2 inch syringes to draw with, then get 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch screw on pins to inject.  you can take off the 18s and screw on the 23s when you get ready to inject.  on the web there are pictures floating around of a needle under a microscope before and after going through the rubber on a vial.  trust me, you want to use a fresh needle.  go to http://www.spotinjections.com/  for any more info.

dball

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 04:24:58 PM »
I have heard the vet grade are not as sharp, I could not tell the difference when I used them once though.

www.calvetsupply.com is the cheapest and best place to order needles in the entire Universe
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
i get them at walgreens in texas, but also at any corner pharmacy.  if you go in there and act like you know what you are doing and know what you want, they dont even ask any questions.  if you go in there like some timid guy about to do his first cycle, they might start asking you shyt.  get the 3cc 18 guage 1/2 inch syringes to draw with, then get 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch screw on pins to inject.  you can take off the 18s and screw on the 23s when you get ready to inject.  on the web there are pictures floating around of a needle under a microscope before and after going through the rubber on a vial.  trust me, you want to use a fresh needle.  go to http://www.spotinjections.com/  for any more info.

dball
Thanks for that post Dball.
bodybuildersreality.com

Dball

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 09:10:06 PM »
any time.  we all needed help at one point.  thats what is supposed to be going on here.   

by the way, i don't know about a vet supply place, but syringes are 25 cents a piece at Walgreen's, the screw on pins in a different gauge are like 20 cents each.  so don't worry about buying online, because you usually have to buy like 100 at a time.  you can fit 20 syringes, plus screw on tips, in a shaving kit very clandestinely.  a case of 100 syringes would be harder to conceal (if this is an issue) and might arouse suspicion.

cincyfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 06:24:25 AM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 07:01:49 AM »

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 08:20:01 AM »

dball

hey man, I just went to walgreens today in texas and they said they didnt have any, the lady told me they only have 1CC for insulin (which is measured in IU's)  Im gonna give Eckerd's a try to see if theres any luck there.  If not there, then there is a pet store that probably has some.  You did find 3CC syringes at your walgreens? 

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 08:37:53 AM »
It says in PA it's illegal for a pharmacist to sell syringes to anyone who doesn't have a prescription, but that it doesn't apply to non-pharmacists.  So I'm assuming it's ok to order them online and possess them?

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 08:50:23 AM »
im up in ontario canada and you can walk into any drug store and buy them at the pharmecy...no questions asked

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 10:45:57 AM »
I use 23 gauge 1inch works fine with me but you just have to stick it in all the way for glutes

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 10:49:21 AM »
im up in ontario canada and you can walk into any drug store and buy them at the pharmecy...no questions asked

Same here. CAP of CAN. I walk into a french pharm. and get the neddle and syr for 25 cents a pop. B12 costs $6.50 for 10ml/1000mcg and the acho. pads cost $2.50 for a pack of 200. Cheap shyt for your gear.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 04:35:41 PM »
looks like its getpinz.com for me

The pet store doesnt have any, and I went to the other pharmacy in town (CVS) and they told me i had to have a prescription to buy syringes, which is pretty gay.

Dball

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
WHAT?!?!?  where the hell do you live that you have to have a script to buy pins?

you know, i would think that making clean, sterile, unused syringes available would be the only intelligent thing to do.  it would keep people from doing stupid shit like sharing.  idiots...

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 09:17:07 AM »
i live in northern texas, near oklahoma border.  And yeah I agree that is retarded that you have to have a prescription to buy the syringes.  Both eckerds and CVS told me that.  I guess I could try wal-mart, but ill go with getpinz.  Its just that doing it in person paying w/ cash leaves basically no paper trails

Dball

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 02:08:13 PM »
i live in austin and have never had any problems buying needles.

go in like you know exactly what you want, tell them what you want, dont ask for it.