Author Topic: MR. Getbig 2006. Just a PREVIEW  (Read 13316 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: MR. Getbig 2006. Just a PREVIEW
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2006, 02:31:28 AM »
Looks like Katz.

I hope he doesn't stop his diet due to being afraid of getting too light or shit like that.

If he gets down to a contest or near contest shape, he will be a lot lighter than any 200 lbs. I still think he will look better.

And his rebound will interesting too.

Mid 180's would be very impressive IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2006, 01:09:10 PM »
I give you credit you talk more shit than anybody but atleast you post pics

what do you weigh now and what will you weigh for mr. getbig?

E

E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2006, 05:09:44 PM »
adonis looks like he pumps heavy iron,you can see he puts many hours in at the gym and works hard,give credit where credits due is my motto
R

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2006, 10:07:41 AM »
Here's my take...

First off, I don't understand why anyone would say that you don't look like a bodybuilder.  Sure, you are not some behemoth that has slabs of muscle to the point that you look like a cartoon character, but then again, you are natural and it doesn't seem as if you are going for the bloated, powerlifter look or even the typical look today's bodybuilders have.  I say good for you, be original, try to get more people to stop following this trend of bodybuilding.  Take it back to where bodies belonging to the likes of Steve Reeves were revered as the product of true bodybuilding.

Secondly, your pictures do you no justice.  I suggest you do the following for the next set of pictures, pose the same way you did previously, but now get rid of any garments from the waist down.  That's the only way to truly do a proper assessment of your package, anything else and you aren't doing much but showing off in large items of clothing that only brings about suspicion as to whether you are "that big".

Thanks for the pictures in advance.

Gayer than incorporating Suzanne Sommers Thigh Master into your leg routine...
w

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2006, 03:45:20 PM »
Looks like Katz.

He definetly wouldn't get mistaken for brad pitt

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2006, 04:22:31 PM »
bro- your fucking big for being natural- I use some juice and your bigger than me- you must have some good fckin genetics!

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »
dude does not have bitch tits- you can tell- those pics looks like his nips are hard- not puffy or soft- you can not really get full blown gyno unless you are born with it or your using heavy androgens with no kind of anti-estrogens or proper PCT- if dude is really natural he has damn good genetics and trains alot-

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2006, 01:40:01 PM »
Lookin' pretty good Adonis.  Even though some people give you a hard time, you do manage to stay pretty lean and in shape.  You've got long limbs but you've put some quality muscle on.  For some reason you actually look younger in these pics...must be the weight you've lost in your face.  Keep at it man.
Everyone is fair game.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2006, 02:26:53 PM »

:o :D