Author Topic: Hey Tre....better pay attention to this!!!  (Read 3435 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Re: Hey Tre....better pay attention to this!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 03:44:53 AM »
Snitch! >:(  Rat >:(

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 08:15:42 AM »
/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 09:12:37 AM »
Um, what about that ad would indicate that the DVD is a pirated copy?

Check the feedback.  Pretty obvious.  Noticed it while checking my ads today
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 09:18:48 AM »

Thanks, Vince.  This guy is likely to get away with it, though, because he's pretty small-time compared to the guys in Brazil and this other schmuck we just located in the UK.

This fella right here has taken his piracy to an entirely new level by creating his own BRAND consisting of stuff he's stolen.  Needless to say, there is a price on his head and we're actively pursuing him as we speak. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200005517828

His life expectancy just got a whole lot shorter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »
Thanks, Vince.  This guy is likely to get away with it, though, because he's pretty small-time compared to the guys in Brazil and this other schmuck we just located in the UK.

This fella right here has taken his piracy to an entirely new level by creating his own BRAND consisting of stuff he's stolen.  Needless to say, there is a price on his head and we're actively pursuing him as we speak. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200005517828

His life expectancy just got a whole lot shorter.

No prob, although we don't get along and I'm not in full agreeance with your business, it is still your business and you own the rights to the material
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 09:21:52 AM »

No prob, although we don't get along and I'm not in full agreeance with your business, it is still your business and you own the rights to the material

Cool, man, and I appreciate it. 

That's the way I play it, too - we can be mortal enemies, but if I see somebody trying to fuck you underhanded, I'll lay the beats on 'em.  Some shit just ain't right.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 09:35:03 AM »
(Boss-DVD feedback)

Negative feedback rating       Both disks jump and skip throughout, want a refund or a replacement
      Buyer   laura7109 ( 17Feedback score is 10 to 49)        May-11-06 10:40       9134300140    
   Follow-up by laura7109: got blackmailed to remove my feedback or else i would not rcieve a working dvd!!

Mwahahaha!
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »
(Boss-DVD feedback)

Negative feedback rating       Both disks jump and skip throughout, want a refund or a replacement
      Buyer   laura7109 ( 17Feedback score is 10 to 49)        May-11-06 10:40       9134300140    
   Follow-up by laura7109: got blackmailed to remove my feedback or else i would not rcieve a working dvd!!

Mwahahaha!

Ebay is a place where you can make a lot of money but there are a lot of pirates out there.  I'm a Powerseller but you gotta watch your back on a constant basis for scam artist.

Fortunately, Google Base is bringing in lots more business for my online store and I'll be starting back doing personal training and nutritional consulting full-time in October.  Eventually, I'll leave Ebay in the dust.  Too much trouble
A

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »
I hate ebay and bying things online.

I am old-school, when I want to buy something I go to the store  ;D

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »
I hate ebay and bying things online.

I am old-school, when I want to buy something I go to the store  ;D
I tend to be that way too, but sometimes you just can't beat the prices you see online. I'm the ultimate bargain-hunter.  ;D
Lee

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 10:04:07 AM »
I tend to be that way too, but sometimes you just can't beat the prices you see online. I'm the ultimate bargain-hunter.  ;D

Even with the shipping and shit like that, you still save a lot of money ?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »

This doesn't say much for the Brazilians taste in women.
Motherboy (the band).

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 10:16:03 AM »
Even with the shipping and shit like that, you still save a lot of money ?
Oh, definitely. It depends on what you're shopping for, of course. But if you are willing to buy certain things slightly used, sites like half.com fan save you 50% on a product. I use it for grad school textbooks.

Use sites that compare product prices from different websites, and then go locally and see if you can find it cheaper. The lowest seller wins the rights to my dollars. Kinda why I love Walmart.  ;D
Lee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 12:02:37 PM »
The lowest seller wins the rights to my dollars. Kinda why I love Walmart.  ;D

That's true when you're dealing with online retailers, but if I have to physically go to a store, I'll pay more so that I don't have to brush elbows with "Walmart shoppers".  As discount stores go, Target stores are usually cleaner, more modern, and have a somewhat better class of people shopping there.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »
Tre!

I heard you gave an interview in the latest issue of PD:

Ron: "I am lazy."

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »
That's true when you're dealing with online retailers, but if I have to physically go to a store, I'll pay more so that I don't have to brush elbows with "Walmart shoppers".  As discount stores go, Target stores are usually cleaner, more modern, and have a somewhat better class of people shopping there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....  I completely agree.  Walmart is a giant garage sale.  I feel like I need to take a shower when I get home. 

If you know how they get their low prices, you might not want to shop there anyway...
Motherboy (the band).

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »

No shit. I hate going to Walmart. I avoid it like the plague. I swear, all the low-life scum and crackheads hang out there......fuck saving $.03.
HAHA, RON.....

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 01:25:50 PM »
Better class of people shopping at Target? OOOOOOOOkay. ::) Personally, I'm not that much of an elitist, but to each his own. I haven't been into a "dirty" Walmart, and could care less anyway. I'm there to get what I need and get out. Target's a good store too, though. 

I guess for you Target is pronounced "Tar-JHEY"?  :D
Lee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 01:54:57 PM »
...I'll pay more so that I don't have to brush elbows with "Walmart shoppers".  As discount stores go, Target stores are usually cleaner, more modern, and have a somewhat better class of people shopping there.

You must live west of the Mississippi.

I've absolutely noticed the exact same thing here in California.  Back home (Carolina), Wal-Mart is still the giant and the stores are great, but out west, you cannot pay me enough to go into a Wal-Mart - the stores just stink. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 01:55:31 PM »
Tre!

I heard you gave an interview in the latest issue of PD:

*groan*

You're good on one point, though - I am writing a handbook for schmoes.