Author Topic: WHAT A HOTTYYYYYYY  (Read 13417 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: WHAT A HOTTYYYYYYY
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 06:23:25 PM »
hahahahah finally we are getting somewhere!!! lol the first step is admitting !!    now you just have to realize that me, and almost everyon else on this board except the few others (alexx, nz, jaejonna,goudy, gibber) are all exceedingly bigger than you are!!! ahah

bigger.... and fatter, yeah, I know.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2006, 08:11:33 PM »
bigger.... and fatter, yeah, I know.
hahah its not hard to be fatter than you.......'cuz you "4% bodyfat year round" right????hahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

NV

• Getbig II
  • If there's a will, then there's a way.
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2006, 08:21:50 PM »
hahahahah finally we are getting somewhere!!! lol the first step is admitting !!    now you just have to realize that me, and almost everyon else on this board except the few others (alexx, nz, jaejonna,goudy, gibber) are all exceedingly bigger than you are!!! ahah

Kid you're fucked in the head. All the chemicals in the Big Macs and cheeseburgers you have been wolfing down has fucked up the synapses in your head. It's good that you have taken up and enjoyed weights and you probably have gained some muscle. But what the pictures have shown is a 200 pound tub of turd.

Where's the muscle? Answer, it's hidden under all that fat and hidden very well too.

You have got no shape other than a circle with two logs coming out the side of it. You havent showed us any pics of your legs, mind you those legs have to be really built to carry the fat sack of shit called an upper body. After all that you want to call yourself a bodybuilder??

Kid you're delusional.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 09:24:44 PM »
Kid you're fucked in the head. All the chemicals in the Big Macs and cheeseburgers you have been wolfing down has fucked up the synapses in your head. It's good that you have taken up and enjoyed weights and you probably have gained some muscle. But what the pictures have shown is a 200 pound tub of turd.

Where's the muscle? Answer, it's hidden under all that fat and hidden very well too.

You have got no shape other than a circle with two logs coming out the side of it. You havent showed us any pics of your legs, mind you those legs have to be really built to carry the fat sack of shit called an upper body. After all that you want to call yourself a bodybuilder??

Kid you're delusional.
hahaha sounds to me like we have another 175 lb monster beast on our hands here!!! ahahaha monster jealousy!!   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2006, 04:24:14 AM »
hahaha sounds to me like we have another 175 lb monster beast on our hands here!!! ahahaha monster jealousy!!   

You tell them Fat Albert dude. These guys are just jealous that you show such potential at so early an age. To the other guys flaming Candidate - take a good look at this pic taken about 6 years or so ago - this kid has always been fat big.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2006, 07:23:18 AM »
You tell them Fat Albert dude. These guys are just jealous that you show such potential at so early an age. To the other guys flaming Candidate - take a good look at this pic taken about 6 years or so ago - this kid has always been fat big.

hahahahahaahahahaha yes kiwiol, the 'guy'  has obviously always been a mass monster

I think you've got the wrong guy in the picture though man, this guys 'bulge' is a little too much of an exaggeration for candyface90210...

NV

• Getbig II
  • If there's a will, then there's a way.
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:45 AM »

You're too funny man.

Out of curiosity, what is your diet routine or eating and training philosphy?

Because of course I'm jealous of your Herculean physique  ::).

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2006, 07:28:23 AM »
hahahahahaahahahaha yes kiwiol, the 'guy'  has obviously always been a mass monster
I think you've got the wrong guy in the picture though man, this guys 'bulge' is a little too much of an exaggeration for candyface90210...

Hahahaha, I thought that too, until I realised it's just a little 'snack' pouch containing his 'Uncle' Percy's and his Dad's manjuice in case of emergencies. Hahahaha, how can someone love guzzling sperm on this vast a quantity hahahahaha.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2006, 07:31:27 AM »
Hahahaha, I thought that too, until I realised it's just a little 'snack' pouch containing his 'Uncle' Percy's and his Dad's manjuice in case of emergencies. Hahahaha, how can someone love guzzling sperm on this vast a quantity hahahahaha.

Candidates love for the spillage is frightening

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2006, 07:35:42 AM »
Candidates love for the spillage is frightening

Yes! Someone had to come forth and say it - Candidate craves for the penis more than a drowning man, whose lungs are about to explode, craves air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2006, 08:38:19 AM »
Yes! Someone had to come forth and say it - Candidate craves for the penis more than a drowning man, whose lungs are about to explode, craves air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha yes kiwiol! possibly even more than a homosexual sectarian iraqi suicide bomber craves a 12 foot dynamite butt plug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2006, 02:26:23 PM »
hahahahaha yes kiwiol! possibly even more than a homosexual sectarian iraqi suicide bomber craves a 12 foot dynamite butt plug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha, Bump for Getbig's own Pillsbury doughboy to reply.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »
hahah like i said on another thread......this must be the most homosexual attempt at acting like "squad" members ive ever seen!!! lol.   panty waist bitches.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2006, 02:27:03 AM »
hahah like i said on another thread......this must be the most homosexual attempt at acting like "squad" members ive ever seen!!! lol.   panty waist bitches

Candidate 2025-is-the-number-of-times-I-suck-cock-everyday, the blue whale community just called - they want all their blubber back. Hahahahaha what a cum guzzling legend hahahahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2006, 04:21:01 AM »
Candidate 2025-is-the-number-of-times-I-suck-cock-everyday, the blue whale community just called - they want all their blubber back. Hahahahaha what a cum guzzling legend hahahahaha

yes kiwiol a true legend!
La fitness just called aswell, they said to tell candyface they want the 2.5's back when he's finished doing incline press

Hahahahahaha what a monster hahahahahaha

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2006, 10:34:51 AM »
yes kiwiol a true legend!
La fitness just called aswell, they said to tell candyface they want the 2.5's back when he's finished doing incline press

Hahahahahaha what a monster hahahahahaha

the funny thing is...i incline more than you squat.....bitch
d[-_-]b actin all cool

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »

The only funny thing here is that you use the words 'me' and 'muscle' in the same sentence. Hahahaha, go eat a doughnut you fat f*ck hahahaha.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2006, 08:35:40 AM »
Man ur one funny joke, BTW I'd like to see a pic of ur whole body and legs it would be funny to see a patato on 2 tooth picks :)
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2006, 11:25:39 AM »
Man ur one funny joke, BTW I'd like to see a pic of ur whole body and legs it would be funny to see a patato on 2 tooth picks :)

Actually, you're wrong. Candidate2025-grams-of-fat-every-meal has the legs to match his body hahaha

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 12:32:49 PM »
........my legs easily overpower my massive uperbody.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2006, 02:38:42 PM »

Thats where women store fat.
just push some weight!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »
i bet candidate doesnt even know if he is a boy or a girl.... with so many fat rolls it is impossible to see its genitals.
P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

Why do you do it to yourself??   Do you really think you look good??

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2006, 03:49:05 PM »
hahaha  ill be posting another picture tonight.

let the anticipation begin!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »
hahaha  ill be posting another picture tonight.

let the anticipation begin!!!

Will this be one with you in a cave with no lights?  or perhaps your back facing fully clothed palying a video game, oh no I know a tiny little one with you wearing a big tee shirt.