Author Topic: HGH & INSULIN CYCLE?  (Read 14315 times)

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
HGH & INSULIN CYCLE?
« on: July 17, 2006, 05:56:51 AM »
Yo Bros,

Need some info on HGH & slin cycle. I know the down sides of slin. But I also know everything in moderation.

So I thought I'd put it out for discussion. What cycles and duration have you guys done and what results have been seen.  ???

Some stats on me: 45 yrs old, 5'10", 200lbs, 12%BF, been training for 10 years.

Serious responses would be greatly appreciated ;D

SP1

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: HGH & INSULIN CYCLE?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:05:45 AM »
have u ever use  roids before ?
w

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:51:15 AM »
have u ever use  roids before ?

Yes, Have done at least a dozen cycles. Just never did a slin and HGH cycle. I always do my homework first...

Any help would be great!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:30:25 AM »
must not have did your home work this time  :-\

HGH cost more money then the gains your gonna get. It will take a 6 mounth supply just to see results.

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:52:08 AM »
I got at least a 1 year supply on hand. Think that might help? :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »
IMO, run the GH and your normal AAS cycle and hold off on the slin. At your age, and at 12%bf, if you go the slin route, you might be bitting off more then you can chew. If you do go the slin route then you'll put on size, but there is a chance of added bf along with it, especially in the long run.

My advice, spend a year with the GH and AAS, get your bf a little lower, say around 8%, and if you're still hell bent on slin, then reconsider it. All in all though, slin should be reserved for those who compete at the pro level or the national level with realistic possibilities of turning pro.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:37 PM »
IMO, run the GH and your normal AAS cycle and hold off on the slin. At your age, and at 12%bf, if you go the slin route, you might be bitting off more then you can chew. If you do go the slin route then you'll put on size, but there is a chance of added bf along with it, especially in the long run.

My advice, spend a year with the GH and AAS, get your bf a little lower, say around 8%, and if you're still hell bent on slin, then reconsider it. All in all though, slin should be reserved for those who compete at the pro level or the national level with realistic possibilities of turning pro.
That has got to be the best advice I have seen in regards to HGH and Slin usage Arnold J. Good stuff man.

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 05:33:56 AM »

AJ, Sounds good, I think thats what I'll do. The down side to slin doesn't thrill me anyway!

BigIronMike25

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 09:33:51 AM »

BABY ARNOLD knows his shit.....hell yeah good to see you are a moderator now bro!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 09:49:18 AM »

Well thought out response.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 08:03:39 PM »
stay away from insulin my friend.
You can either get fat, or even worse kill yourself if you are not careful.
Slin is used mostly by the top pro's to add extra size they just could not get without it. But in your case, you are playing with fire!
Just take some good test, like test propinate . It goes perfect with GH !

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 09:18:21 PM »
I agree coolioni

Stick with the basics

add some . . .
test

- - - - - - - - -
A (basic) anabolic . . .
Deca or EQ