Author Topic: Results of Competitions, Videos, Pics  (Read 3420 times)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
Results of Competitions, Videos, Pics
« on: July 17, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »
Finally I am eating again...Already up from 167 lbs to 194 lbs...Well I went out to New Mexico for the Mid - USA's and place a dissapointing 3rd....This was my warmup contest and I wanted to try a shitload the night before and it didnt work, I woke up at 1 am saturday morning and looked insane, then went back to bed and woke up in the morning and I was smooth...I tried to recover as best as I could but since I was not going to use a diauretic it made it very hard...I still barely got beat out for second..My training partner won the middles and the overall..I took the weekend to eat and got up to 184 then after one day of cardio and working out I was back down to 172 lbs..I didnt do any shitloading the night before the AZ Championship just at white rice and rice cakes and some natty pb....woke up at 7:30 and ate a couple of small pizzas...got to the show went backstage and looked on point!!!  I weighed 167 lbs for this show and ended up taking third again but it was a very deserving third because I looked my best and the two guys ahead me were VERY solid as you will see from the videos...There were 16 VERY GOOD competitors, most of those guys would have made top five anywhere else..They said this was the tuffest middleweight class EVER in AZ...So now it is time to move up to lightheavy, Im well on way already, LOL...enjoy the footage..I have one more video but it is 144 MB and youtube only allows up to 100MB...Anyone know how I can fix this???

Here are the Videos from the Az Championships on 7/8/2006

and a pic from backstage, Ill have all the other pics soon...

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
Re: Results of Competitions, Videos, Pics
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »
Here is the Middleweight Posedown from Mid Usa's on 7/1/06...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »
Bro you should work more on size. Your conditioning is border line anarexic. Do you eat?
just push some weight!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 05:32:53 PM »
Bro you should work more on size. Your conditioning is border line anarexic. Do you eat?

Do me a favor and dont talk again until you know what a bodybuilding contest is...You dont have to compete just do some research and find out a lil something first before you decide to give your thoughts..Thanks

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 05:34:44 PM »
Do me a favor and dont talk again until you know what a bodybuilding contest is...You dont have to compete just do some research and find out a lil something first before you decide to give your thoughts..Thanks

If you can't take honest criticism then this is the wrong sport for you, skinny boy. Besides I know more about boybuilding then you ever will. ;)
just push some weight!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 05:40:32 PM »
If you can't take honest criticism then this is the wrong sport for you, skinny boy. Besides I know more about boybuilding then you ever will. ;)

What did you read Arnolds Bodybuilding Encyclopedia and get a subscription to M&F...???

I was 167 pounds in that pic and my measurements are probably bigger than yours..Now please follow the rules and dont talk..

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:09 PM »
Very impressive Hutch.... you look real sharp there... how old, how tall are you?
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 06:13:02 PM »
What did you read Arnolds Bodybuilding Encyclopedia and get a subscription to M&F...???

I was 167 pounds in that pic and my measurements are probably bigger than yours..Now please follow the rules and dont talk..

Only thing you got on me is head size kid.
just push some weight!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 08:40:53 PM »
Very impressive Hutch.... you look real sharp there... how old, how tall are you?

Thanks NZ...I am 26 and 5-8 1/2 about....

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 02:23:35 AM »
were you bigger or smaller than that in your last show not being a smartass just don't remember :)

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 06:53:24 AM »
good conditioning and great wheels on ya there hutch.  Congrats!

and don't mind Alexxx, he's simple and quite disrespectful.  he's never competed so he doesn't understand, the only posing sessions he does is in his jerk chamber to torn pages of flex duct taped to his walls. ;D
i

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 07:05:59 AM »

::)
W

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 07:39:25 AM »
freaky separation in your quads!

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 10:03:14 AM »

What in tarnation is "boybuilding"???????  Some Homersexual type activity?  The kids today,     we didn't have no homersexuality in my day,  no siree.
Master of the Masters.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »
I actually think the kid in the pic has bigger claves then the hutch!
just push some weight!