Author Topic: Q for the real Steriods experts here  (Read 2777 times)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
Q for the real Steriods experts here
« on: July 18, 2006, 06:50:06 AM »
Hi!

I'm not into AAS at all. Actually i'm against it. But... i have an ongoing situation wich involves my family. Not going too far in details, that would be boring to you.
The case is that i have a cousin that threatens my father. And some people tells me that he is using/has used AAS. But he is the biggest wimp on earth!? I outweigh the guy by 30 pounds! But he has a frightening rage and is threatening my father badly.
My question is: Is it possible that he is using AAS being the wimp he is? Shouldnt he be big?
Can people that are using steriods be small but extremely strong?(He always talks about how strong he is)

What do you think guys? It would be interesting to know about this. It can actually help me deside what to do with the situation.

djohnsen

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Q for the real Steriods experts here
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 07:27:54 AM »
Can people that are using steriods be small but extremely strong?

Yes, it's possible. Some people just can't pack on massive ammounts of muscle no matter what they do.

How long has this guy been threatening your father? Just kick his ass & be done with it.

Dball

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 07:51:12 AM »
anger management problems dont always relate to aas usage.  just because he gets angry enough to threaten does not mean he is using gear.  however usually steroid use almost always comes with gains in size, not just strength. now, this is a generalization, not the exact rule, but it is a really safe bet that he should be adding size if he were on steroids.  but even still, using steroind dont automatically turn you into a good fighter, so i agree that you should just kick his ass.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 09:29:44 AM »
some people on steroids let there mouths over ride there ass sometimes, they make a big bark until you put them in there place, and there bite isnt really as big as there bark.. it dont matter if your using or not, you have to do what you have to do. In my opinion dont be a pussy yourself and just set him straight. Dont let the fear of him using grear keep you from kicking his ass!!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 09:53:22 AM »
I don't think whether he's using or not makes any difference in your situation.  How would you handle things if he was using?  Doesn't make a difference.  He's placing your father of danger of physical harm.  Do something about it and stop wringing your hands trying to figure out why he is doing what he's doing.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
Hi!

I'm not into AAS at all. Actually i'm against it. But... i have an ongoing situation wich involves my family. Not going too far in details, that would be boring to you.
The case is that i have a cousin that threatens my father. And some people tells me that he is using/has used AAS. But he is the biggest wimp on earth!? I outweigh the guy by 30 pounds! But he has a frightening rage and is threatening my father badly.
My question is: Is it possible that he is using AAS being the wimp he is? Shouldnt he be big?
Can people that are using steriods be small but extremely strong?(He always talks about how strong he is)

What do you think guys? It would be interesting to know about this. It can actually help me deside what to do with the situation.

djohnsen

if you have to get your answers from us your the wimp.
threatin a family member..TRANSLATION=BEAT DOWN  >:(
p

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 11:20:53 AM »
some people on steroids let there mouths over ride there ass sometimes, they make a big bark until you put them in there place, and there bite isnt really as big as there bark.. it dont matter if your using or not, you have to do what you have to do. In my opinion dont be a pussy yourself and just set him straight. Dont let the fear of him using grear keep you from kicking his ass!!!!

agree  regardless of what he's using if at all no one should make threats of physical harm to a family member  or anyone for that matter. IMO I would take it as his own personality freely speaking AAS will merely amplify one own demeanor in some cases not all ...so if "wimp Boy" is an mouthy shithead to begin with than it will one raise to a higher level with the incorporation of gear ..... I SAY REACH RIGHT BACK AND SLAP THE HO!!?? if he is a ball-less as you say than he should back right down or be on the receiving end of a good old passionate ass-whipping....

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 11:37:12 AM »
steroids have little to do with fighting- Im a mean son of a bitch whether im using or not- just always been that way- I was boxing and bodybuilding way before i thought about using steroids-

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
steroids have little to do with fighting- Im a mean son of a bitch whether im using or not- just always been that way- I was boxing and bodybuilding way before i thought about using steroids-

exactly,  this guy should stop half stepping and beat this guys ass that is threatening his father. And quit worrying about if he can take him. If he's that worried if he can take him, he should just beat the hell out of the guy with a stick.  Someone actually DID threaten and HIT my father after a football game one time. I was several feet behind them and the aggressor didnt know I was with him (my dad)............    no need to say more
ah yeah Im a voodo child

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 12:48:48 PM »
OK, guys.

Thanks for reply's. So you think it it possible that a person can take anabolics without getting any
muscle gain at all? Is it possible that it can affect strenght without getting bigger?

We haven't heard from him for a longer period now, so i think we are finished with him. But... you
never know. I will crush him if it comes to that, but i will not crush his friends :(
Violence can very easy turn to a bad spiral...

Thanks for advice anyway, guys

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 12:57:51 PM »
who cares if he juices? someone fucks with your la familia they cross the line homes :-*
Vince G kynoselen KING!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
if you have to get your answers from us your the wimp.
threatin a family member..TRANSLATION=BEAT DOWN  >:(

Well... Dan18.
I have not asked for advise about how i am going to deal with the situation.
I have asked question about steroids and how that could affect differently.
I have problem beleiving that he uses steriods because of his size.

It's also interesting to hear from people that has knowledge about use of AAS,
and its sideeffect(rage)

BTW, is it comon for people on AAS to be a bit "godly"? To think that they own
the world, being better than anybody else?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 05:14:12 PM »
Well... Dan18.
I have not asked for advise about how i am going to deal with the situation.
I have asked question about steroids and how that could affect differently.
I have problem beleiving that he uses steriods because of his size.

It's also interesting to hear from people that has knowledge about use of AAS,
and its sideeffect(rage)

BTW, is it comon for people on AAS to be a bit "godly"? To think that they own
the world, being better than anybody else?

That's a common symptom of ass-holes...AAS has nothing to do with that.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 05:46:37 PM »
haha ;D :D
w

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »
That's a common symptom of ass-holes...AAS has nothing to do with that.

! ! ! E X A C T L Y ! ! !

Is already an asswhole . . .
IS likely just a bigger
asswipe if using!
1 life 1 liver

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 06:50:58 PM »
Yeah really what difference does it make anyhow? That should not make any difference in the response you take.

personally i would smash his face in, but thats just me.  But I would do that juice or no juice, once someone crosses the line (and with me its a pretty thick line) thats it for them.  

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 07:47:32 PM »
Does he work out ?
Does he have any signs of steriod use like geasy skin, pimples , reddish tint to skin .
You can still get sides from steriods even if they don't help you grow much!

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 12:38:45 AM »
To answer your ? of strength gains i'll put it this way,my natural stats 5'6'' 230lbs bench 425lbs,squat 405lbs 15 deep ass reps.Currently 9 weeks into cycle,235lbs  bench 425lbs 3 reps,squat 495 12 reps easy as fuck.Now I have been doing cardio which i've never done before. 8)

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
There are alot of things that go into play with regards to the gains in muscle mass or lack of gains while on steroids. Steroids only enhance the bodies ability to absorb and convert protien to muscle tissue however if you aren't eating enough food you won't gain much muscle no matter what you are taking. If the guy drinks heavily (which most bully assholes do) then he won't gain anything from the steroid use. There is one steroid that I know of that won't make you gain alot of size but helps with strength called Halotestin (spelling?) It is an oral steroid used by powerlifters, wrestlers and fighters that want a little extra boost of strength without the weight gain so they can stay in a certain weight class during competitions. Halo's are toxic in nature and in my opinion not worth what you get out of them. My personal gut feeling about this situation is the guy is threatening because that is all the further he can go with it. True billy bad asses don't threaten people they just stomp asses. This guy telling everyone he is on steroids only hightens the intimidation factor because bullies thrive off intimidation due to lack of courage or skill to fight. However if you think it is that far out of hand then call the police and let them do thier damn job bro. Beating this pussies ass (unless you are being physically threatened at the time) will only bring legal proceedings upon yourself.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 03:45:17 AM »
There are alot of things that go into play with regards to the gains in muscle mass or lack of gains while on steroids. Steroids only enhance the bodies ability to absorb and convert protien to muscle tissue however if you aren't eating enough food you won't gain much muscle no matter what you are taking. If the guy drinks heavily (which most bully assholes do) then he won't gain anything from the steroid use. There is one steroid that I know of that won't make you gain alot of size but helps with strength called Halotestin (spelling?) It is an oral steroid used by powerlifters, wrestlers and fighters that want a little extra boost of strength without the weight gain so they can stay in a certain weight class during competitions. Halo's are toxic in nature and in my opinion not worth what you get out of them. My personal gut feeling about this situation is the guy is threatening because that is all the further he can go with it. True billy bad asses don't threaten people they just stomp asses. This guy telling everyone he is on steroids only hightens the intimidation factor because bullies thrive off intimidation due to lack of courage or skill to fight. However if you think it is that far out of hand then call the police and let them do thier damn job bro. Beating this pussies ass (unless you are being physically threatened at the time) will only bring legal proceedings upon yourself.

Good post! Thanks, bro ;)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 08:32:36 AM »
Its a fallacy when the media and people say that aa's cause rage.  If you normally are hyper or are easily upset then yes it can affect you but myself and most people I know have never had these issues. If he hasn't made any gains then more than likely it is a mental issue.

conan1071

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
Some people dont have the receptors for size. Roids can make these people strong and not big

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
Ever hear of a restraining order/no contact order. Seems like you really don't want to handle this situation yourself(sensing you're a young dude) so try your local Police Dept. Since he's threaten your father several times with threat of physical harm you can easily get a R/O in about 30 minutes. that way he comes within a certain distance or calls him/emails him/text him,etc cousin will be breaking the R/O and the police will pick him up. Not necessarily the AAS

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 11:03:51 AM »
ANYONE can be knocked the fuck out!!! put all your weight behind it and slam your fist through his face! always try to punch through the object. i don't care how big or juiced someone is, they threaten my family and it's lights out!

i have a 165 pound friend who took kick boxing for 8 years, i've seen him knock out guys bigger than me(6' 230) with a single punch.

it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog...

8)