Author Topic: We don't know how good we have it here  (Read 1926 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
We don't know how good we have it here
« on: July 18, 2006, 10:13:56 AM »
No one here has any reason to ever complain about the modding.

Having just gotten a two-week ban from another, non-BB board [I won't say which one] for a G-rated anti-war comment, I've come to realize what a paradise of frank expression this place is.

Just my two cents.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: We don't know how good we have it here
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
i know what you mean, i have recently been banned from another forum for god knows what, i was banned instantly, no warning, no explaination, nothing >:(

thank god getbig allows people to actually discuss things without a thick sugar coating and ultra-gay political correctness. real life isnt all censored like that.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
They still censor me here.  :'(

The greatest thinkers have always encountered suppression from the small minds of their contemporaries.

Galileo, Tesla, Reich, now Alexxx.

It's a damn shame.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »
I got banned from ringtalk.com - a boxing website. The owner/head writer had been writing for two years about having inside information about "pending indictments" of Top Rank promoter Bob Arum and his company. Two weeks ago the feds announced they had dropped all charges, so I posted "Great inside scoop Pedro!" and I have been BANNED FOR LIFE.

Special "Facetious" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »
I was banned from Ironage.us cause of what I said here.
Shawn Perrine didnt want me to use the evidence that I found on George Farrah when I noticed something Danny Padilla said.

They got all shook up and scared that Danny P might take offense, so like any Ironager does (after the dick sucking and constant 'those were the days' talks) they acted like it never happened by banning me and having Danny change his post. The only repurcusion not dealt with was George Farah making a gaurantee that his arms are not oiled filled. I beleive him, but I had to expose the TRUTH!!!

Detective Jaejonna

Off Topic... i was banned from MySpace a year ago cause some girl on the page for my old College wanted to know how to meet vegitarians, I told her that people are starving in Africa ang you want to be a picky bitch.
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »
Anybody who is banned from ironage and wants to visit it : http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://ironage.us/yabbse/

But you can't look at pictures. :(
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 11:28:49 AM »
No one here has any reason to ever complain about the modding.

Having just gotten a two-week ban from another, non-BB board [I won't say which one] for a G-rated anti-war comment, I've come to realize what a paradise of frank expression this place is.

Just my two cents.

You are correct, I've had several accounts banned at different non-bb boards.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 11:29:51 AM »
i was banned from MySpace a year ago cause some girl on the page for my old College wanted to know how to meet vegitarians, I told her that people are starving in Africa ang you want to be a picky bitch.

Well, that wasn't very nice.  :) 

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 11:34:08 AM »
You are correct, I've had several accounts banned at different non-bb boards.

Well only if they would ban your account here... ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »
Well, that wasn't very nice.  :) 
I know, how can people not eat something cause they think they are hurting animals when people have to eat dirt cause their jaw muscles are shrinking from lack of usage.
L

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »
I know, how can people not eat something cause they think they are hurting animals when people have to eat dirt cause their jaw muscles are shrinking from lack of usage.

And food allergies... I like when Chris Rock said "Ain't no food allergies in RWANDA!!!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 11:41:43 AM »
Well only if they would ban your account here... ;D

Many have also wished for this exact same thing.....makes me laugh.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 11:50:20 AM »
And food allergies... I like when Chris Rock said "Ain't no food allergies in RWANDA!!!"

Yes, the desperately impoverished Rwandans are so close to starvation that they must consume food and water that may make them sick! Ha ha ha! Most amusing.

F**k that hack. He went on the Bill Maher show and all he could do was keep making the same crappy joke over and over again - "N***as be wantin' cheap gas!". Really stunk up the joint.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 01:10:41 PM »
Yes, the desperately impoverished Rwandans are so close to starvation that they must consume food and water that may make them sick! Ha ha ha! Most amusing.

F**k that hack. He went on the Bill Maher show and all he could do was keep making the same crappy joke over and over again - "N***as be wantin' cheap gas!". Really stunk up the joint.

He and Bill Maher in the same room  ::)