Author Topic: No Excuses...  (Read 6066 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: No Excuses...
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 12:40:11 PM »

you shut the fcuk up. that guy posess more strenght than you would fcuking dream, and you talking shit about him

And he's clearly on teh Juice, too.

KTMckay

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 01:02:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! Okay "hugepecs" oh brother haahahaha Have I insulted your inspiration? hahaha His strength, his fucking arms are normal so what's the big deal? He's got a free pass cause he's a gimp? You fucking tool. Guess what, he can't play fucking drums can he? The only way he's going to pull any good pussy is if the bitch wants a good parking spot when they go out anywhere in his conversion van with wheel chair lift hahahahahahahaha
sad thing is bet he still pulls more women than you. you ugly fuck.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 01:04:14 PM »
And he's clearly on teh Juice, too.

He may be half man, with a lot of heart, but I dont believe he's 100 percent natural, his arms are ripped.
Get Big, or Die Trying

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »

He may be half man, with a lot of heart, but I dont believe he's 100 percent natural, his arms are ripped.

hahaha, i'm glad you didn't say 50%...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »

Why don't you admit that your half his size even with legs you pussy
$

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »
... but I dont believe he's 100 percent natural, his arms are ripped.

College kids don't need 'extra' to be that big and lean. 

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
LOL, you guys are mean!!!!
im having a feeling that this thread may not last too long...so i just want to say:

In b4 the lock!
!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2006, 02:19:51 PM »

You cant put a marshmallow over fire and expect it not to cook...

still laughing my ass off.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »
What a coincidence this thread is....

Last night I was training with a friend of mine and I was complaining about my elbow who began to hurt like fuck again. then I turn my head and I see that dude in a chair who lost his legs when he was a firefighter.that dude is at the gym every fucking day !

I felt really bad and shut the fuck up for the rest of the workout

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »
ROFL this thread has made me laugh my ass off!
broadstreetbruiser is a cold son of a bitch, lol his heart truely is a frozen black void, hahahaha i love it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
When I was in college I lived with a guy who was born without one leg. He hated the way everyone would get all emotional and inspired and sad around him. He just wanted to be normal and didn't mind jokes about his leg. He smoked, drank and cursed with the best of them. He didn't run in wheelchair marathons, he didn't try to scale Mt Everest and he didn't join a handicapped triathlon. He just wanted to be normal. Make normal jokes and live a normal life. He hated the way handicapped people are expected to be inspirational. Michael Jackson once said (hold all Michael Jackson jokes please)the only thing as bad as being treated subhuman is to be treated as superhuman. People just want to be human and that includes handicapped people.

That being said some of the jokes on here were funny and others you can tell where coming from bitterness. My friend would have laughed at the jokes but he also would have recognized that the bitter ones were coming from people who were angry, and then he would have laughed anyway.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2006, 04:20:01 PM »
Hey, I know that guy in the pic and he used to be HUGE and HAD LEGS, but he, of course, was juiced to the gills and got a staph infection in both quads and they had to amputate. 
MikeMatarazzo.com

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »
Apropos of almost nothing, but I think it's funny.

After the drummer from Def Leppard lost his left arm in a car accident, someone interviewing the band asked, "At least he was right-handed, I assume?" And the singer said, "He is now!"

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2006, 04:37:58 PM »
no stupid comments please
the guy is an inspiration
agreed

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »
The only way he's going to pull any good pussy is if the bitch wants a good parking spot when they go out anywhere in his conversion van with wheel chair lift hahahahahahahaha
Brutal......yet funny

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2006, 06:19:44 PM »
When I was in college I lived with a guy who was born without one leg. He hated the way everyone would get all emotional and inspired and sad around him. He just wanted to be normal and didn't mind jokes about his leg. He smoked, drank and cursed with the best of them. He didn't run in wheelchair marathons, he didn't try to scale Mt Everest and he didn't join a handicapped triathlon. He just wanted to be normal. Make normal jokes and live a normal life. He hated the way handicapped people are expected to be inspirational. Michael Jackson once said (hold all Michael Jackson jokes please)the only thing as bad as being treated subhuman is to be treated as superhuman. People just want to be human and that includes handicapped people.

That being said some of the jokes on here were funny and others you can tell where coming from bitterness. My friend would have laughed at the jokes but he also would have recognized that the bitter ones were coming from people who were angry, and then he would have laughed anyway.

Perfectly stated.  Make a joke as his expense, he'd probalby laugh with you but don't praise him as some hero over a picture...granted he has acheived a hell of a lot to make it in an NCAA wrestling progam.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »
its a good thing he probably doesnt post on getbig

i'm sure he couldn't stand reading this thread
its comin today