Author Topic: Re-Post . . . Phil heath signs with Met-Rx ( what's going on Zakk???)  (Read 1959 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
I saw this on Muscle Mayham. ..

Like I said the first time I posted this . . . Great for Phil, but I question those measurements.

The Beef

#1 Undefeated New York Pro Sensation Phil Heath Joins MET-Rx®.

“The Future of Bodybuilding,” Heath is the Rookie Everybody’s Talking About.

Direct from his clean sweep of the 2006 IFBB Pro at the Tribeca Performing Arts center in New York City, Rookie Sensation, Phil Heath is joining the impressive line-up of World class bodybuilders who have joined the MET-Rx team.

In recent history, only a handful of bodybuilders have made such an impact at their professional debuts that they’ve forced everyone to reevaluate their favorites.

As Heath tells it, he’s still amazed by his success, “Just last year, I was a fan reading about these guys, and now I’m beating them.”

But one look at the 26 year old, 215 lb Heath and you know he’s a winner. Heath sports powerful 21“ arms, massive 30” legs, 19” caves and a 28” waist in his remarkable 5’9” frame.

Prior to Bodybuilding, Heath played as a point/shooting guard on the University of Denver, Division 1 Men’s basketball team.

Amazingly, the Rookie only started training in 2002 and competed in his first bodybuilding contest in 2003, in which he won the overall men’s title.

Heath attributes his success to hard work, self-discipline, diet and the proper supplementation. Since he relied on MET-Rx products to help him get his body in the ultimate shape to become a champion, he is proud to represent the company.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Heath attributes his success to hard work, self-discipline, diet and the proper supplementation.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
There is already a thread on this topic.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=84435.0

Perhaps that's why it wasd eleted?
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Yeah, that comes close. until noon that is...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Zakk Wylde?
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Great. Now all we're going to see in MD are how Phil Heath always used METRX and how much he believes in their products and how its the best products out there and he tried them all with skepticism and found little to no results and how METRX is family to him now and how he even used their products before he was under contract blah blah blah...

Remember when Dexter first signed w/ METRX? He was all about MuscleTech then sure enough in his collum he's all like...'yea I always used METRX...it's the best...'

Hahahahaha!
?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
Zakk Wylde?

As a member of Black Label Society, Zakk like's to keep the other members of the band ( and Ozzy ) up on developments in Phil's career.

The Beef

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
There is already a thread on this topic.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=84435.0

Perhaps that's why it wasd eleted?

. . . " eleted "

What a looser.

The Beef