Author Topic: The TRUTH about NATURAL figure competitors squatting 315:From a reliable source!  (Read 14793 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
theres a girl at my gym that holds the "state record" at 150lbs, and I'm pretty sure she can only do a couple reps with 315, and thats with a suit :-\

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
bro you always post as "her"

lol moron

get a job.

I'm thinking the same thing...
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
hahahah we already have pictures of us on here.   Bast has talked to my girlfriend on the phone so has Mcfarland as well as Broadstreet.

You are just jealous because you have to sleep with a pillow between your legs to simulate a sexual experience.

well bast also posted that you were "sexy as f**k" on your picture thread so that pretty much throws his experience with you and your chick out the f'n window as far as I'm concerned.  I don't pay much attention to bast, he might be a great guy but as soon as he says another dude is sexy as f**k he's pretty much gotta be a homo, the way he kisses your ass he must have some kind of male fascination going on with you so I doubt if you told him to say you had a girl that he'd dispute it.  The dude might as well walk around with your dick in his mouth.

edit-well I just checked the rest of the thread and all I have to add is that "the squad" really needs to start screening guys...you guys used to at least be kinda funny but now that bast is involved....well lets just say he's not on your level, you can tell he's trying real hard....but that kinda makes it worse cause he's really not funny at all.
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I'm not gay but i won't hesitate to mind f**k you.  i'll have you crying and bleeding from your ass without physical contact.

You have to pardon me for jumping to conclusions after seeing this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=84440.msg1203956#msg1203956

And no thanks, I'll pass on the sex.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
No offence bro,

but I don't think that Bast's homosexuality has anything with him being able to verify squat poundages.

YIP
Zack

No offense bro,

But the issue wasn't verifying squat poundages it was the veracity of TA's pretend girlfriend Jezebelle.

Hope this helps.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
She couldn't even roll 315.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
that first pic of hte beast posted in this thread has got to be one of the sexiest fitness photos i've ever seen

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
No offense bro,

But the issue wasn't verifying squat poundages it was the veracity of TA's pretend girlfriend Jezebelle.

Hope this helps.

hahahah you have a pretend bodybuilding regimen.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
the beast has a much wider waist then the other dude.  A thick core provides stability for squating.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
You see, if the "Beast" actually squated this weight in the correct form, dont you think she would have had someone make a video or at least taken a picture of it?

She seems like she likes to boast about being very very strong and say how "superior" she is and boast herself up to be like the strongest girl on here....lets see some pics or a video since she is soo proud of herself and acts like she is this "wonder" ..its as simple as that?

Like Adonis said in an earlier post...Im surprised she or anyone else hasnt posted a picture of it since she is soo proud of her claim...

Angel Teves...a past fitness competitor and Muscletech model used to compete in powerlifting events in Hawaii and only sqauted 205 pounds and this event was judged ...Angel teves max bench was only 113 lbs so I dont believe a "natural" woman can bench 400 pounds or 300 pounds for that matter....

These are Angel teves accomplishments:
Competitions include the 1991 World Record Breakers Bench - 88 lbs., Deadlift - 205 lbs; 1993 Hawaii State Powerlifting Bench - 113 lbs., Deadlift - 225 lbs., Squat - 205 lbs.; 1994 Big Island Jr. Fitness Competition 2nd; 1994 Ms. Teen Hawaii Dream 1st; 1995 Miss Hawaii Island America 1st; 1995 Hawaii Student Body Physique 3rd; 1996 N.P.C. Hawaii State Fitness 1st; 1997 Hawaiian Harley Physique Classic 1st; 1997 Ms. Bayfest Physique 1st; 1998 Miss 24 Hr. Fitness Beauty and the Beast Physique Contest 1st; 1999 Miss Hawaii United States 1st; 1999 Miss American United States 1st & overall

And for the record, I think the Beast is lying about her claim as being squat 315 for reps..she probably did half as reps  meaning she didnt even go paralel or all the way downor she is very delussional that she thinks she did it....

If Angel Teves competed at a sanctioned powerlifitng event and she was natural and couldnt squat 315 pounds but only did a max squat of 205 pounds, what makes you think the Beast can do it?

The Master

• Getbig V
I'm not gay but i won't hesitate to mind f**k you.  i'll have you crying and bleeding from your ass without physical contact.

Bastiano... You're basically a dwarf, a "little person". You can't scare or hurt anyone, whatever you do   :-\

:-*

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
hahahah you have a pretend bodybuilding regimen.

Ouch, that's painful coming from the message board troll with 6 gimmick accounts, a pretend girlfriend, fake lifts, the worst genetics known to man and a hairdo that a raccoon would be too embarrassed to wear.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ouch, that's painful coming from the message board troll with 6 gimmick accounts, a pretend girlfriend, fake lifts, the worst genetics known to man and a hairdo that a raccoon would be too embarrassed to wear.

hahhaha I`ll fuck you till you love me homo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

hahhahah I have you feeling threatened right about now.  Everyone knows you don`t even workout.  You are skinny-fat.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V

hahhaha I`ll f**k you till you love me homo.

You can't even f**k that pretend girlfriend you pay to come on here.

Stop playing, we all know you're too ugly to get laid.

hahhahah I have you feeling threatened right about now.  Everyone knows you don`t even workout.  You are skinny-fat.

Threatened by what Corky?

What exactly do you have that is threatening? LOL

Of course other than your 6 gimmick accounts and your ridiculous hairdo.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Laura Phelps has squatted 683 lbs at a bodyweight of 165.  She is 5-foot-2.  

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Danm....this topic is about the Beast....

Lets get back on the subject  ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Laura Phelps has squatted 683 lbs at a bodyweight of 165.  She is 5-foot-2.  

hahahahahaha, i've heard some whoppers on here but this one takes the cake.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You can't even f**k that pretend girlfriend you pay to come on here.

Stop playing, we all know you're too ugly to get laid.

Threatened by what Corky?

What exactly do you have that is threatening? LOL

Of course other than your 6 gimmick accounts and your ridiculous hairdo.

hahha you are melting fast.

You are just mad because after all these years of working out,your hero Greg Louganis still carries more mass than do.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

You are just mad because after all these years of working out,your hero Greg Louganis still carries more mass than do.
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Damn...do you think she is natural ::)
Best Squat: 725 lbs in the 181 class - This ranks as the all-time 2nd highest squat by a woman, the all-time best in class, and makes her one of only 2 women who have squatted over 700 lbs!!!

Best Bench Press: 402.2 lbs

Best Deadlift: 473.7 lbs

Best Total: 1581.1 lbs in the 165 lb class --- All-time record!!!

Laura's accomplishments in powerlifting literally blow the mind not only for the immensity of the lifts she has posted but also due to the fact she is a literal neophyte to powerlifting!

it wont let me post a pic of her during the powerlifitng contest where she is extremely bloated no her bodybuilder contest where she looks juiced:  http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:-fIYFugB9JwJ:atlargenutrition.com/laura_phelps.php+Laura+Phelps+squat&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V

Excellent, go for the meltdown defense, it's always a sure fire sign you're too stupid to post anything else.

Did you write your check to Jezebelle yet this week? You remember how pissed she got at you when your check bounced. If she doesn't get more of your welfare money she's not going to pretend to be your girlfriend anymore so you better hurry.

By the way, how's that hairdo doing?

natural al

• Getbig V
Excellent, go for the meltdown defense, it's always a sure fire sign you're too stupid to post anything else.

Did you write your check to Jezebelle yet this week? You remember how pissed she got at you when your check bounced. If she doesn't get more of your welfare money she's not going to pretend to be your girlfriend anymore so you better hurry.

By the way, how's that hairdo doing?

What does the old TA do for a living?  he's always throwing money around..so is it his or mommy's?  Serious question.
nasser=piece of shit

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
What does the old TA do for a living?  he's always throwing money around..so is it his or mommy's?  Serious question.

He doesn't throw money around, he talks about throwing money around and then bitches out when the time comes to put the money up.

Ask Chick about that one.

Have you seen a picture of him? He's clearly inbred, my guess is he's on welfare or sells moonshine.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
hahahahahaha, i've heard some whoppers on here but this one takes the cake.  

Oh really?  I left out the one about her squatting 725 at a bodyweight of 176.

The powerlifting community takes their records very seriously.

http://www.worldpowerlifting.org/RESULTS030306.pdf