Author Topic: The TRUTH about NATURAL figure competitors squatting 315:From a reliable source!  (Read 14789 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Excellent, go for the meltdown defense, it's always a sure fire sign you're too stupid to post anything else.

Did you write your check to Jezebelle yet this week? You remember how pissed she got at you when your check bounced. If she doesn't get more of your welfare money she's not going to pretend to be your girlfriend anymore so you better hurry.

By the way, how's that hairdo doing?

hahahha I hurt you with that Greg Louganis comment.  Will you be able to go on?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

hahahha I hurt you with that Greg Louganis comment.  Will you be able to go on?

The only thing you hurt is my eyes when I see that ridiculous hairdo your inbred mug is sporting.

Seriously, you can't have paper thin wrists and the worst hairdo known to mankind. Fix the do or in your case the don't.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
back on topic, who really gives two shits if she's a delusional airhead and thinks she "squatted" 315, this world is full of liars so why should we expect anything more of a "figure" competitor...why brag about lifts anyway, they don't count unless recorded under stringent regulations in a powerlifting meet.  Clearly, "the beast" is no powerlifter...maybe she did 1/4 depth on a smith machine...D E L U S I O N A L
i

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
The only thing you hurt is my eyes when I see that ridiculous hairdo your inbred mug is sporting.

Seriously, you can't have paper thin wrists and the worst hairdo known to mankind. Fix the do or in your case the don't.

LOL the don't lol

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Tre...we are talking about "natural" women...not obviously juiced up/enhanced women winning world powerlifitng records....

warchild

• Getbig III
Oh really?  I left out the one about her squatting 725 at a bodyweight of 176.

The powerlifting community takes their records very seriously.

http://www.worldpowerlifting.org/RESULTS030306.pdf

Take off the gear and watch how pathetic those lifts become.....fucking suits are ridiculous now

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Tre...we are talking about "natural" women...not obviously juiced up/enhanced women winning world powerlifitng records....
Yeah, we aren`t talking about men.

an123

• Getbig IV
ROAR ME JANE ME EAT YOU

Strong gal, but manly.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I think she is so sexy ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
back on topic, who really gives two shits if she's a delusional airhead and thinks she "squatted" 315, this world is full of liars so why should we expect anything more of a "figure" competitor...why brag about lifts anyway, they don't count unless recorded under stringent regulations in a powerlifting meet.  Clearly, "the beast" is no powerlifter...maybe she did 1/4 depth on a smith machine...D E L U S I O N A L

Good post, except I think it sets a bad example for beginners who don't realize that most lifters exaggerate the weight they use.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Good post, except I think it sets a bad example for beginners who don't realize that most lifters exaggerate the weight they use.

Exactly.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Hey "Beast"...you wanna comment about these posts? we are waiting for you ;)

You were on the board yesterday but didnt comment on any of the topics that regarded you....

Im looking forward to hearing more "tall tales"...

I neeed a good laugh and you amuse the hella out of me :) I think its cute.  Im waiting for you to start telling us you can actually walk on water ;) and I bet some people would actually believe you ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Exactly.

TA, isn't it funny how all these hard-up shmoes accept her claims, but if a guy, or even some ugly chick, made ridiculous claims on here they would rip them apart?

Monster hypocritshmoishness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA, isn't it funny how all these hard-up shmoes accept her claims, but if a guy, or even some ugly chick, made ridiculous claims on here they would rip them apart?

Monster hypocritshmoishness.

hahhaah yah.  I think it is also funny that people around here act like we are supposed to give preferential treatment to women on the boards.
Most of them have nothing worth anything to say anyway.

warchild

• Getbig III
I once witnessed a female powerlifter (I won't mention names) that has quite a few records, fail miserably in front of many, when asked to discard her gear and prove her true strength. It was very sad. This chic has squated over 500 in meets and struggled with 275, no gear. I don't need to type anything else

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Damn...do you think she is natural ::)

Don't care.

The whole natural vs non-natural vs those-who-claim-to-be-natural discussion is such a non-starter for me.  I just don't see the value of the debate...and if I cannot gain anything from it, then I'm just not interested. 

She's a cute girl and she's strong as sh*t...that's pretty much all that matters to me. :)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Hey "Beast"...you wanna comment about these posts? we are waiting for you ;)

You were on the board yesterday but didnt comment on any of the topics that regarded you....

Im looking forward to hearing more "tall tales"...

I neeed a good laugh and you amuse the hella out of me :) I think its cute.  Im waiting for you to start telling us you can actually walk on water ;) and I bet some people would actually believe you ;)

She even has an "Ask 'The Beast'" thread on the natural board, but won't answer there either...
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Like I said earlier, I think "The Beast" wants to be a man.  She joined the men's wrestling team, calls herself "The Beast", makes ridiculous lift claims...And I'm sure steriods have crossed her mind - this is how it starts.  It will complete her transformation to a man.
I Love The True Adon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I once witnessed a female powerlifter (I won't mention names) that has quite a few records, fail miserably in front of many, when asked to discard her gear and prove her true strength. It was very sad. This chic has squated over 500 in meets and struggled with 275, no gear. I don't need to type anything else

Monster reliance on equipment......People just don`t realize...

The Master

• Getbig V
Like I said earlier, I think "The Beast" wants to be a man.  She joined the men's wrestling team, calls herself "The Beast", makes ridiculous lift claims...And I'm sure steriods have crossed her mind - this is how it starts.  It will complete her transformation to a man.

What's even funnier is how you and your "boyfriend" is obsessing over somebody on the internet that you don't even know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

hahahah yes.  The hormone therapy will begin!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
She joined the men's wrestling team...

She wrestles?

Her already great stock just soared!   ;D

www.SheWrestles.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
She wrestles?

Her already great stock just soared!   ;D

www.SheWrestles.com

hahaha.  She is a perfect fit for the industry,isn`t she?  It won`t be long from now where she will be doing wrestling sessions with BeastGays and Pipsqueaks.

anvil

• Getbig IV
I can't understand what the debate is about.  THERE IS NO WAY twig girl squats 315 for reps.  Period.

But she should post pics of herself naked regardless.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
She even has an "Ask 'The Beast'" thread on the natural board, but won't answer there either...

I wouldn't look for her to answer today.  She's supposed to be competing in Chicago.

R