Author Topic: Moyzan, this isn't even photoshopped  (Read 4849 times)

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
Re: Moyzan, this isn't even photoshopped
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 07:33:38 AM »
Plain and simple, he's a beast!

Why you guys argue like little girls about steroids and site injenctions on a bodybuilding board is beyond me  ??? ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 07:34:36 AM »

Why you guys argue like little girls about steroids and site injenctions on a bodybuilding board is beyond me  ??? ???
exactly.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 09:21:38 AM »
His arms can't touch Brad Hollibaugh's. What a wannabee.

Special "I think my pediatrician site-injected my cankles" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 09:32:55 AM »
He looks like the joker on gear  ;D but he most likely looks better than most of you that are rippin him apart ;D
monster shortcommings
p

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
Again, what is wrong with a delt shot? Docs put a lot of different drugs in the delts every day.

Doctors inject stuff like antibiotics, vaccines, and painkillers into the delts. There is a big difference between that and some idiot bodybuilder injecting huge amounts of oil into his delts for years on end. It might be safe, but it will seriously deform the muscle after a while.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 11:22:12 AM »
Those are legid 24 inchers!
just push some weight!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 11:29:13 AM »

Beast? Yet another fu*cking idiot with synthol biceps and delts, nothing more. You don't understand? Thats because you are a moron.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
Doctors inject stuff like antibiotics, vaccines, and painkillers into the delts. There is a big difference between that and some idiot bodybuilder injecting huge amounts of oil into his delts for years on end. It might be safe, but it will seriously deform the muscle after a while.

Who are you calling an idiot?   :'(
You don't know what you're talking about, bro. If you rotate injection spots regularly and take care to avoid abcesses, you'll notice no muscle deformation at all. If you inject into one particular muscle on a regular basis for years, you will eventually stretch the fascia, which only gives the muscle slightly more room to grow. (This is especially true of irritant-steroids that promote inflammation.) Even in the most extreme cases, you'll not be left with an odd-looking muscle -- just a marginally larger one.

(Unless you forgot to rotate injection spots and have accumulated scar tissue... In which case, you should have been more careful.)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »
Who are you calling an idiot?  :'(
You don't know what you're talking about, bro. If you rotate injection spots regularly and take care to avoid abcesses, you'll notice no muscle deformation at all. If you inject into one particular muscle on a regular basis for years, you will eventually stretch the fascia, which only gives the muscle slightly more room to grow. (This is especially true of irritant-steroids that promote inflammation.) Even in the most extreme cases, you'll not be left with an odd-looking muscle -- just a marginally larger one.
(Unless you forgot to rotate injection spots and have accumulated scar tissue... In which case, you should have been more careful.)

ah it seems i have an ally     adn he can type    sweeettttttt

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »
Beast? Yet another fu*cking idiot with synthol biceps and delts, nothing more. You don't understand? Thats because you are a moron.

His shoulders may have synthol, I don't know, but he's always had big arms.