Author Topic: NY dealer popped  (Read 6615 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NY dealer popped
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 02:58:13 PM »
Just f'ing around dude.  If you really are interested in this topic Rick Collins is THE man on steroid related crimes.

yeah, he's the guy to get.  i just posted in case anyone here had been getting a shoebox each week form this guy, you might not want to sign for the next one.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »
does anyone know what UG name he goes by?

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »
Our next seminar will be on the 4th amendment as it relates to drug crimes.--LOL
I wouldn't mind hearing a seminar that explains in a manner I can ingest and accept why steroids are illegal and yet tabacco and alcohol isn't. This country has it very ass backwards man  :-\. As far as the fella that got popped is concerned I consider him a legitimate business man the same way I would GNC (which I don't shop at because they are expensive as hell) or the local buffalo wing stand. He was providing a needed service without malicious intent or harm to his clients and gets busted for it. WTF ??? I wish these fuckers would just legalize it and tax it so everyone is happy. We get our products legally and the government gets thier fucking money which is all that matters to them.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 04:43:45 AM »
Yeah driving to work yesterday, for some reason a sign caught my eye, just a typical sign on a store front.  It read "Liquor and cigarettes".  Then I thought are not those things responsible for 10s of thousands of deaths in USA in many different ways, from drunk driving to lung cancer and heart disease??  But yet her is this big sign that the general public accepts.  If anything should be targeted by the government to ban it should be those things.  Any logic would say eliminate what is the highest risk......but thats if they really care about your well being.  Which they don't.  Everyone cares about one thing and one thing only...............the $$$$.....thats it. 

So they go after steroids............no real dough for them to make there, too small of a market.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 04:52:22 AM »
Yeah driving to work yesterday, for some reason a sign caught my eye, just a typical sign on a store front.  It read "Liquor and cigarettes".  Then I thought are not those things responsible for 10s of thousands of deaths in USA in many different ways, from drunk driving to lung cancer and heart disease??  But yet her is this big sign that the general public accepts.  If anything should be targeted by the government to ban it should be those things.  Any logic would say eliminate what is the highest risk......but thats if they really care about your well being.  Which they don't.  Everyone cares about one thing and one thing only...............the $$$$.....thats it. 

So they go after steroids............no real dough for them to make there, too small of a market.
man you are completely right...
w

BigPopa

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 05:46:22 AM »
luv2hurt, I have thought and said the exact same thing but to take it a step further those things you mention not only effect the people abusing them but innocent people around them as well.  When is the last time you heard of a person getting jacked up on gear, leaving the gym and killing a car load of people.  But every 33 seconds in America someone is killed by a drunk driver, that is staggering to me.  The only reason the government lets that shit go and comes down on steroids is because they regulate one but not the other for tax purposes.  All about money.
You know if you want to kill yourself by all means that should be you right, where you cross the line with me is when innocent people are involved.  See ya.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 09:09:37 AM »
I wouldn't mind hearing a seminar that explains in a manner I can ingest and accept why steroids are illegal and yet tabacco and alcohol isn't. This country has it very ass backwards man  :-\. As far as the fella that got popped is concerned I consider him a legitimate business man the same way I would GNC (which I don't shop at because they are expensive as hell) or the local buffalo wing stand. He was providing a needed service without malicious intent or harm to his clients and gets busted for it. WTF ??? I wish these fuckers would just legalize it and tax it so everyone is happy. We get our products legally and the government gets thier fucking money which is all that matters to them.

When you can find a logical explanation post it.  Other than some people abuse them and everyone knows that the government knows what is best for us it makes no sense to me.  The argument for legalizing steroids also would have to apply to all prescription medications.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 11:12:47 AM »

The market size is the key factor. There are not enough people who use or want to use gear, so that plays a huge role in the whole thing. If there was a large market and it was still illegal, then there would be a problem. Remember, they tried banning alcohol in the 30's with the prohibition laws and it created the largest increase on organized crime ever. So it all comes down to demand and controll. If the majority of the people or at least a large portion want something bad enough, the government will eventually let them have it be it a good or bad thing, as long as there is money to be made and if they realize they can't controll the underground market in the first place. As long as the gear users population is non existence in comparison to the over all population, it will remain underground even if it doesn't rightfully deserve to be.

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 12:54:29 PM »
does anyone know the name of his UGL??

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »
yeah, he's the guy to get.  i just posted in case anyone here had been getting a shoebox each week form this guy, you might not want to sign for the next one.
If you're smart, you never sign for anything.
If you've gotten seizure notices in the past, you're crazy if you sign.
BigNationRadio.com

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 08:55:39 PM »
If you're smart, you never sign for anything.
If you've gotten seizure notices in the past, you're crazy if you sign.

Good call. Never ever sign for a package if you're expecting gear in the mail.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 09:03:31 PM »
make sure to tell your dealer to send it so it will not require a signature.
Then if someone comes just don't answer the door.
Hopefully they will just leave it, if they don't and it is not a big pack, then you know something may be fishy!