Author Topic: a look at the size of danielson!!  (Read 9518 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: a look at the size of danielson!!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 08:42:20 AM »
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SERIOUSLY DYING FROM LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha     we have a self admitted 180 pounder on our hands!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha go join danielson!!!!!!!!! little one!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Dude, I used to think you were serious. Now, I think you are just a gimmick account of one the regulars. Who is the fat kid in the pics? your next door neighbor?
E

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 11:44:08 AM »
Earlier this year I did my first competition.  There were some big guys there.  I, unfortunately, wasn't one of them.  I came in at 197 on the day of the show and carbed up to 210 the next day and looked the same condition but much fuller(live and learn).  Anyway, some of the best guys in the show were middleweights.  One guy, Brian, came in at about 174 and was very ripped at 5' 9" or so.  He almost took the whole show in addition to the middleweight division, a very advanced competitor- and, he had a LOT more quality muscle mass than I did, though I was 20 something lbs. heavier.  The biggest man in the show was 227 and very lean and dry, but to look at him you'd swear he was 250 something- that's conditioning for you.  Now, this is at a State level competition.  I can't even begin to explain how much bf% and water weight affects the differences in quality out on the street.

Jacob

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 12:01:18 PM »
Earlier this year I did my first competition.  There were some big guys there.  I, unfortunately, wasn't one of them.  I came in at 197 on the day of the show and carbed up to 210 the next day and looked the same condition but much fuller(live and learn).  Anyway, some of the best guys in the show were middleweights.  One guy, Brian, came in at about 174 and was very ripped at 5' 9" or so.  He almost took the whole show in addition to the middleweight division, a very advanced competitor- and, he had a LOT more quality muscle mass than I did, though I was 20 something lbs. heavier.  The biggest man in the show was 227 and very lean and dry, but to look at him you'd swear he was 250 something- that's conditioning for you.  Now, this is at a State level competition.  I can't even begin to explain how much bf% and water weight affects the differences in quality out on the street.

Jacob
fascinating!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 09:47:39 PM »
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SERIOUSLY DYING FROM LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha     we have a self admitted 180 pounder on our hands!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha go join danielson!!!!!!!!! little one!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

::)

you really are looking for celebrity status on this board, aren't you.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 06:12:39 AM »
Canidate is Getbig's official fatboy, the last time he saw a six pack was in the fridge.
L

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2006, 05:30:38 PM »
Canidate is Getbig's official fatboy, the last time he saw a six pack was in the fridge.

He has to be the most abused member ever...he majoryl surpassed DAs abuse...he is the getbig.com joker.  ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2006, 07:14:28 PM »
candidate's not old enough to drink

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 09:14:03 PM »
6pack of cokes?
grundle has no sack,

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2006, 01:50:36 AM »
haha yeah lets see a picture of you benching 365 with your mighty 15 inch arms and weight of 175!!
the world record bench for a 175 pounder is over 600 pounds ::)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
Im just gonna throw a prediction out there that danielson is legit..

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 08:00:51 AM »

Every one knows that small dogs bark the most. why? cause they need to or else other dogs wont even know they exsist!
P

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 10:04:09 AM »

What a Tool..... ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2006, 04:39:33 AM »

I know several guys in the 175-185 lb range that have more muscle than you,candidate.(BAST is a good example) I sometimes give you a hard time,but I don't usually flame you.;However,you do it to yourself....I can't think of a single solitary human being that would take your body over someone like Bast if given a choice. ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2006, 04:52:04 AM »
but how about 5 bucks...ill send that in?
LOL.... How long have you only had 5 bucks to your name?  Your allowance must suck ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2006, 09:24:16 PM »
   I know several guys in the 175-185 lb range that have more muscle than you,candidate.(BAST is a good example) I sometimes give you a hard time,but I don't usually flame you.;However,you do it to yourself....I can't think of a single solitary human being that would take your body over someone like Bast if given a choice. ::)

any seroious bodybuilder would.     i have more overall muscle development than bast...just igher bodyfat. (which is droppping now anyway)..and im only 17 and been training for less than 2 years.    while he is in his twenties and been training for like 5 years(im assuming).   obviously im the better choice in that aspect...while for immmediate poonany action, most all would pick bast's body...but few his face!! ahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 01:24:59 AM »
  i have more overall muscle development than bast...just igher bodyfat.

wrong

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 03:47:10 PM »
hes right he is bigger, and you dont know if hes wrong, if he loses 100 lbs he might be.
grundle has no sack,

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2006, 03:49:17 PM »
Bast is a puny little runt though. :-\
E

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2006, 04:30:41 PM »
hahaha heres heracles!!! look at this bigman!!ahaha     come on babay, your almost as big as me, just shed some of that fat you got on your arms and your almost there heracle!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA....thats great......candidate take your own advice.....and stay away from those milkshakes.....

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
Bast is a puny little runt though. :-\

yeah hes a small guy, but hes got some muscle goin on
grundle has no sack,

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2006, 05:48:04 PM »
yeah hes a small guy, but hes got some muscle goin on

agreed, but if Candy lost 150 pounds who knows? they would both weigh about 160 then.
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2006, 04:30:00 AM »
agreed, but if Candy lost 150 pounds who knows? they would both weigh about 160 then.

hahahaha

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 02:37:42 PM »

who knows????? of course u wold both be 160 I mean look at the guy ??? Even some one in a coma could tell candy ass is 1/2 fat ;)
P