Author Topic: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!  (Read 40936 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2006, 05:10:33 AM »
Lucius Fox?! where the hell have you been?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2006, 05:14:08 AM »
Lucius Fox?! where the hell have you been?

I finished school and started a job, but mostly I just burned out from posting so much! ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2006, 05:18:32 AM »
no timeout or nothin?  :P

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!so it
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2006, 06:46:41 AM »
so adonis ur saying that coleman was never 287lbs or 296lbs at the olympia 2003 and 2004... i don't believe this...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2006, 09:31:59 AM »

Woten - are you saying that Dante's only claim to fame is being a wanker full of bollocks with a penchant for a swimming pool for of mincers every fortnight?

dave henry, mark dugdale and a few nationally ranked guys are training dc style....there is a thread over at IM with a bunch of guys, in the IM article dante mentions some guys but I don't have that in front of me and I don't have time to go over to IM and get everyone's name..maybe Rob Lopez?  I think Ron Harris is training dc right now also, he talks about it in his daily pump pics thread over at mayhem.
nasser=piece of shit

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2006, 09:37:46 AM »
dave henry, mark dugdale and a few nationally ranked guys are training dc style....there is a thread over at IM with a bunch of guys, in the IM article dante mentions some guys but I don't have that in front of me and I don't have time to go over to IM and get everyone's name..maybe Rob Lopez?  I think Ron Harris is training dc right now also, he talks about it in his daily pump pics thread over at mayhem.

I am currently in the process of collating a database of [high ranking] DC followers, to wit, could you go a little slower? I think I am running out HDD space and need to grab a few packs of CD's

:D
rons acunt

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2006, 09:46:03 AM »
I am currently in the process of collating a database of [high ranking] DC followers, to wit, could you go a little slower? I think I am running out HDD space and need to grab a few packs of CD's

:D
sorry slick, just started reading this thread....I thought it was a serious question...
nasser=piece of shit

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2006, 09:47:02 AM »
no timeout or nothin?  :P

Definitely not in timeout. Ron loves me! :D

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2006, 09:51:03 AM »
sorry slick, just started reading this thread....I thought it was a serious question...

It was, albeit rhetorical, the same is to be said for the other questions raised by such luminaries as TA et al

Questions - all of which - Dante loves to avoid
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2006, 09:52:17 AM »

I plan to become fluent in British English very soon.  Tell me, does this make much sense at all?

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it does.

girls.

You fucking poncy old slag!
rons acunt

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2006, 10:00:09 AM »
It was, albeit rhetorical, the same is to be said for the other questions raised by such luminaries as TA et al

Questions - all of which - Dante loves to avoid
I can only imagine the type of questions that have been raised.  As far as Dante avoiding them...well lets just say, and I'm not even trying to get involved in this mess just saying...what could he say that would honestly satisfy the guys going after him? 

The bottom line is this, either you like the guy and think his methods work or you don't, I don't think he could say a thing or post a pic that would change anyone's mind, so why should he bother?  He's doing fine without the guys on getbig that hate him so why try to change thier opinions?
nasser=piece of shit

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »

Woten - are you saying my attempt to replicate fine British comedy is gayer than a merchant who has a penchant for mincers?

Jesus you soppy tart, turn it up, you gaylord

do you not have some Israeli E's to be necking?

Fucking toerag!
rons acunt

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2006, 08:38:48 PM »
Sometimes i ask myself what if i did roids?  ???
#

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2006, 11:32:02 PM »

Let me correct you. What you ARE saying is that these guys are training with Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty / HIT training and are incorporating Parillo's muscle fascia stretching techniques (which have never been proven to be effective).

Dante cannot come on here and debate any of the points I made in my original post (thanks for the props TA and Woten), because he will simply be bullshitting everyone.

If you want to take someone else's techniques and use them for your own and if people want to pay you for passing on that knowledge, more power to you. But you at least owe it to the originators and pioneers of these methods to pay them 100% full credit and let everyone know you are simply appying their techniques.

Dante can blow his yap about morals and ethics and credo all he wants. Simple fact is it's all hot air, he doesn't even practice what he preaches. Charging people $500 and passing off what others have perfected as his own is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Dante, why don't you explain to everyone how your "patented" rack chins develop lat width and/or thickness better than any other back exercise, such as regular chins, bent over rows or reverse grip pulldowns. Break it down how that ridiculous exercise is superior for your trainees.

Wide grip rack chins do not make your back "wider"   lol    But then again, they are "DC" training.   ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2006, 06:02:02 AM »
Let me correct you. What you ARE saying is that these guys are training with Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty / HIT training and are incorporating Parillo's muscle fascia stretching techniques (which have never been proven to be effective).

Dante cannot come on here and debate any of the points I made in my original post (thanks for the props TA and Woten), because he will simply be bullshitting everyone.

If you want to take someone else's techniques and use them for your own and if people want to pay you for passing on that knowledge, more power to you. But you at least owe it to the originators and pioneers of these methods to pay them 100% full credit and let everyone know you are simply appying their techniques.

Dante can blow his yap about morals and ethics and credo all he wants. Simple fact is it's all hot air, he doesn't even practice what he preaches. Charging people $500 and passing off what others have perfected as his own is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Dante, why don't you explain to everyone how your "patented" rack chins develop lat width and/or thickness better than any other back exercise, such as regular chins, bent over rows or reverse grip pulldowns. Break it down how that ridiculous exercise is superior for your trainees.

Wide grip rack chins do not make your back "wider"   lol    But then again, they are "DC" training.   ::)

yes it's true that parillo introduced fascia stretching, how many people realistically used that technique?  I'm not arguing or starting shit but asking realistic questions.  Yes people stretched after training but I don't remember ever reading an ariticle about stretching in a way that would cause the fascia to stretch.  I don't have John's 50 workout secrets in front of me but I remember reading about his stretching and most of the stuff he had you do was a pain in the ass.  Remember "skin the cat"?  No way, no how could I ever pull that off if I read it and understood it the right way.  Dante's aprrorach is much more down to earth and easier to understand and perform.  Did johh come up with the concept or was it something published in a medical or sports performance article and he ran with it?  I don't know.

Dante's RP training is different than what metzer was preaching.  I don't think he ever claimed to have invented the technique just looked at it a little different.  As far as rack chins go, when did he ever say they were the give all end all?  When did he say you had to do them?  I've read the dogg log and I don't remember that.  If he did then I'd like to see it.  I think it's just presented as another option.  I've never done them so I don't know if they work or not.  Are they as effective for lat width as some other movements?  I'm sure they have merit, almost everything has some merit.  I work out alone so it's pretty hard to do the movement, would I like to try them?  Sure, why not?  What have I got to loose?

I really don't want to fight, I just don't get all the venom.  What you posted could be applied to every personal trainer in the world.  Do you really expect the local guy at powerhouse to start every training session off with a new guy saying "ok, first we're gonna do this wieder principle, then we're gonna do this stretch that was prefected by john parillo, then we might do this prefected by this guy".

Supply and demand is simple.  Dante supplies a service and the demand is there for people to pay him. 

I'm wondering, can you guys REALLY find a guy that has been trained by Dante, one of the guys in the Doggcrapp trainees thread over at IM that regrets being trained by him?  I think that would prove your point...and if you can't that kinda proves his.

nasser=piece of shit

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2006, 07:01:47 PM »

Better late than never.... Here goes.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaha hahaha..... Shit Adonis... WTF man....  :-X :-\ :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2006, 07:17:25 PM »
Any help?
Apparently it means "not queer but effete"   :-\

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2006, 07:18:10 PM »
Any help?

Matt, did you make the following post originally?

YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT.

What in the blue fuck is a "mincer"?

I dont recall it?
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2006, 07:23:38 PM »
Yes I made that post originally.

Most of my good work is stolen from you.

This Posting © Matt Canning 2006
With Good Nutrition Good Things Happen.
Tits, Lovely Bouncy Tits

I just didnt recall the 'ELEMENT' part

Anyhoo, a mincer is a raving old queef ie: 'fuck off you mincing homo, or I'll cut you right up, you poncy bender'
rons acunt

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »
matt I think dan d is a bad influence on you :-\

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »
Fucking sensitive bitches you two are...

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2006, 09:13:49 AM »
Matt C...I agree with yuo wholeheartedly on regards to the issue.

I wrote this on another post (Wheeler VS Heath):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I think Adonis is trying to say is that if a person is given an incredible "supplement", that person has the capability of fulfilling their "potential" ie.....Arnold.

If Arnold was given today's "supplement", there is no way of knowing how incredible he would of looked today with today's technology.

Lets face it ...Arnold or any pro for that matter would not be where they are today if it wasnt for that extra help. It makes me wonder how many people have never fulfilled there true potential without added aide. Would they be stuck at 190 or  170 for that matter? Or did their true genetic potential come into play without the help of "supplements". Makes me wonder about the people who will never ever find out their true genetic potential....

To me, Adonis looks like a young Arnold....his waiste, bis, etc...given the proper nutrition and "supps", what would his true genteic potential be?

I remember when I was in high school the most I ever weighed when I graduated was between 160-170. After high school, I went up in weight to 220-230 by the age of 21..this was not fat weight but I really added on more muscle and I did this all naturally without the aid of "supplements". I couldnt even afford squat back then....

What if Phil restricted himself back then and wasnt eating as much as he is today and doing a hellova lot more cardio back then. Just as how I restricted myself and watched my weight when I use to wrestle in high school and did so much cardio that it was detrimental to my bodybuilding efforts. But when I started to eat a lot more higher quality food and limited my cardio, I added more muscle naturally and grew bigger ...Dont you think Phil could have done the same thing  that his body adapted so well?

I have to tell you this...when I was on a "supplement", I was able to bench 315 pounds for over 20 reps like it was nothing and I could squat 405 with reps with ease. It was the most incredible feeling in the world to me then ..I miss those days when I was that strong.

But when I got off the "supplement", I couldnt even freakin squat past 315 for easy reps like I used to and it was a strugle to even rep out 315 on bench for 5 reps.

It is hard being a natural....

Some say that "supplements"  dont really help you and say that there is proof  because someone takes these supplements doesnt mean that they will become "big" (John Romano), I say nonsense. I took these supplements and was bigger and stronger, even faster, than I was today.

Ive never fulfilled my genetic potential because I couldnt afford to keep on having those "supplements" but I know what it feels like to have the size and be over 270-280 off season and bench and squat with ease.

Im being honest with you people and I know some people will be in denial about what these supplements can really do. Gosh...I know some of you are going to bash me but I wanted you to understand Adonis's point of view.....and see where he is coming from....

Example...the picture you are looking at was taken in 2003. Im the guy on the far left (your left). I was taking some sort of supplement where I mentioned I was repping and benching with ease and sqauting with ease. I left Denver for my mission at over 230-240 pounds....came back an even bigger 270-280 pounds....

But those gains were lost when I got off the "supplements" and my strength is no where near where it once was....

I can honestly say I know exactly where Adonis is coming from and how he feels about some people on here...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2006, 09:28:30 AM »
Matt C...I agree with yuo wholeheartedly on regards to the issue.

I wrote this on another post (Wheeler VS Heath):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I think Adonis is trying to say is that if a person is given an incredible "supplement", that person has the capability of fulfilling their "potential" ie.....Arnold.

If Arnold was given today's "supplement", there is no way of knowing how incredible he would of looked today with today's technology.

Lets face it ...Arnold or any pro for that matter would not be where they are today if it wasnt for that extra help. It makes me wonder how many people have never fulfilled there true potential without added aide. Would they be stuck at 190 or  170 for that matter? Or did their true genetic potential come into play without the help of "supplements". Makes me wonder about the people who will never ever find out their true genetic potential....

To me, Adonis looks like a young Arnold....his waiste, bis, etc...given the proper nutrition and "supps", what would his true genteic potential be?

I remember when I was in high school the most I ever weighed when I graduated was between 160-170. After high school, I went up in weight to 220-230 by the age of 21..this was not fat weight but I really added on more muscle and I did this all naturally without the aid of "supplements". I couldnt even afford squat back then....

What if Phil restricted himself back then and wasnt eating as much as he is today and doing a hellova lot more cardio back then. Just as how I restricted myself and watched my weight when I use to wrestle in high school and did so much cardio that it was detrimental to my bodybuilding efforts. But when I started to eat a lot more higher quality food and limited my cardio, I added more muscle naturally and grew bigger ...Dont you think Phil could have done the same thing  that his body adapted so well?

I have to tell you this...when I was on a "supplement", I was able to bench 315 pounds for over 20 reps like it was nothing and I could squat 405 with reps with ease. It was the most incredible feeling in the world to me then ..I miss those days when I was that strong.

But when I got off the "supplement", I couldnt even freakin squat past 315 for easy reps like I used to and it was a strugle to even rep out 315 on bench for 5 reps.

It is hard being a natural....

Some say that "supplements"  dont really help you and say that there is proof  because someone takes these supplements doesnt mean that they will become "big" (John Romano), I say nonsense. I took these supplements and was bigger and stronger, even faster, than I was today.

Ive never fulfilled my genetic potential because I couldnt afford to keep on having those "supplements" but I know what it feels like to have the size and be over 270-280 off season and bench and squat with ease.

Im being honest with you people and I know some people will be in denial about what these supplements can really do. Gosh...I know some of you are going to bash me but I wanted you to understand Adonis's point of view.....and see where he is coming from....

Example...the picture you are looking at was taken in 2003. Im the guy on the far left (your left). I was taking some sort of supplement where I mentioned I was repping and benching with ease and sqauting with ease. I left Denver for my mission at over 230-240 pounds....came back an even bigger 270-280 pounds....

But those gains were lost when I got off the "supplements" and my strength is no where near where it once was....

I can honestly say I know exactly where Adonis is coming from and how he feels about some people on here...

yeah you definetely need help.
just push some weight!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2006, 09:30:05 AM »
No...youre the dude that needs the help ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2006, 09:30:53 AM »
No...youre the dude that needs the help ;)

I need help Dammit! >:( You know me  so well!
just push some weight!