Author Topic: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!  (Read 40639 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
his arms are as big as your 17.5" pipes sarcasm

don't forget no training and dieting matt c ;D

E
Ok 17.5 inch arms.  I don't know,... Are those big arms for a pigshit fatass???  He must me fat, why else would you not post a pic?  Lots of fat people with 17.5 inches that don't even go to the gym... 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2006, 04:32:12 PM »
Ok 17.5 inch arms.  I don't know,... Are those big arms for a pigshit fatass???  He must me fat, why else would you not post a pic?  Lots of fat people with 17.5 inches that don't even go to the gym... 
hahahaha, sounds like you're still angry about me owning you in all the Israel threads on the general board.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2006, 09:17:45 PM »
hahahaha, sounds like you're still angry about me owning you in all the Israel threads on the general board.
You are stupid as fuck arn't you?  Did I miss some posts... Aside from the racist side of hating all Jews, I agreed with your posts and how did you own me without replying to anything I said???  Must have been some owning... I don't remember it happening... Links Pigshit?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2006, 09:32:47 PM »
You are stupid as f**k arn't you?  Did I miss some posts... Aside from the racist side of hating all Jews, I agreed with your posts and how did you own me without replying to anything I said???  Must have been some owning... I don't remember it happening... Links Pigshit?

rons acunt

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2006, 09:44:48 PM »
You are stupid as f**k arn't you?  Did I miss some posts... Aside from the racist side of hating all Jews, I agreed with your posts and how did you own me without replying to anything I said???  Must have been some owning... I don't remember it happening... Links Pigshit?

meltdown

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2006, 09:52:41 PM »

Yes, sarcasm hates all Jews, except that monkey-armed Jewboy named "True Adonis". They seem to make a good couple.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2006, 10:09:01 PM »
bottom line is this... ANYONE who quits training for a long time gets that way. idiots say it's because they're off the sauce but it's because they're off everything. like i said before get a lifetime natural who's really big and have him quit training for a year...

this is as far as i let myself read in this thread,,too long :D BUT the guy who wrote the above is still living in denial. i have stopped training many times for weeks if not months!! and stayed hormonized and i lost somewhere around 5lb. i wasnt as swole as when training,,nor were my muscles "screaming" through the skin as much,,but the look was pretty much the same as in size.

you still dont understand just HOW MUCH important androgenic/anabolic/growth hormones are. when there is high level of hormones in blood 100% of the people will grow thus look big no matter how big their bones are or their frames are or their height is,,,they will all become big and more important THICK.

3times/week on hormones can create and have created PROFFESSIONAL bodybuilders. only 3 times! (majority of us train a hell of a lot more,, but 2-3 times a week is very common for few very very femiliar faces you love to admire)

fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2006, 09:46:38 AM »
meltdown.

lol?? why you pawning yourself?
just push some weight!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2006, 09:57:34 PM »
heck I shortened it too--that was just the cliff notes

That was a damn good post, man.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #209 on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:48 AM »
I think you will find that Dante was all up for mixing it - unfortunately he decided to mix it with folks far and away beyond his game

It wasnt until he realised he was in way over his neck with intellectual giants such as TA, Mars and moi, that he packed his argumentative bags and fucked off sharpish

Listen, you dont piss in the big boys pool, ok sonny?

dante tp is same as any other protein company out there. they buy their powders from the outside sources like every other company out there. the only diff is that when you buy from tp,, you can get them individually (micellar,,isolate,,hydrolized) and you know what you are getting! the moment you try doing the same with other companies you never know what you get because it is usually a mix of proteins! and  IF you get one specific protein it almost always cost more as in at the $25+ range for 2lb (micellar) while tp will be ~$20 for 2lb (micellar). you save money and even if you DONT save money you still get a protein that doesnt have tons of fillers and addetives! you make your own shake out of pure protein powder and that is why i like it. you simply dont get bloated and have stomack problems like with 90% of protein out there that stick shit in (as per order from big mama) in the final product. the only one that i find close to tp is dymatize and dorian yates,,and i been drinking protein powders for long long time (16+ years) on and off.

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2006, 01:35:46 AM »
on another note,,the first getbigger that comes to me with the identity of the woten kid is getting from me personally individual advice about training/hormones. unlimited. i need accurate information! this will have to be verified by me so it might take few days after i get the info from you.

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2006, 01:59:10 AM »
i just read the whole posts on this thread. PLEASE get me information on that decent guy ;) you wont regret it.
fallen angel

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »
Those are great pics of Arnold. He's came a long way.
"Mystery Is Life"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2006, 05:15:07 PM »
I thought Levrone was part Italian..not chinese? ???

Half black Half Italian.
Q

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2006, 05:43:25 PM »
When it comes down to it top pro bodybuilders e.g. Coleman, Cutler, Martinez have better genetics for building muscle than the average person and a better response to steriods. However average pros are just average guys with average genetics for building muscle but they have a an extraordinary response to steriods, much more so than the average person.
Don't let em fool ya

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »
Those are great pics of Arnold. He's came a long way.

He was huge BEFORE and after those pics.

Anyways, i just read this whole fucking thread and openly laughed out loud at all the british swearing. You guys have really taken it to a new level.

Who knew getbig was this entertaining?  ;D
It's Hip to be Square!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2006, 09:05:46 PM »
fcuk woten. why would you wanna associate yourself with rasict douchebags?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2006, 09:30:52 PM »
No, there are people who're funny that make racist jokes and then there are people who are racists that happen to be funny. We're looking at the latter here.
follow the arrows

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
damn.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2007, 09:49:50 AM »
I don't know what's more massive. Tom's biceps, or his belly button!  :o

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2007, 09:55:12 AM »
I don't know what's more massive. Tom's biceps, or his belly button!  :o

Sick thickness.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2007, 10:13:57 AM »
8) B.B.C. 8)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2007, 10:20:41 AM »
It's crazy how thin Arnold is in that picture of him running.  As for Levrone in the picture where he weighs 215, I think he looks better than in the contest pictures, except for his stomach.  In fact, I would say his size there is quite ideal.

Tom...well...he was just an injection.  A very strong one though.

And yeah, I would say that to his face.  It would seem kind of awkward to bring up out of nowhere, but if the topic came up, I would say it.

I remember there was a period where, on muscle mayhem, Tom claimed that even off steroids he couldn't get below 250 lbs (or so). He used it as evidence that the drugs didn't make much of a diff, and that drug free he was still huge. Wonder if he'd still say that?

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2007, 10:31:08 AM »
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_11_20/ai_98488345

"What's your least favorite vice?

I think I've quit all the vices that I don't like. I used to party, but I stopped five years ago. I'm proud of that."

::)

Party = mainlining coke and meth.

Matt C,

You seem to be a Knowledgeable person, but Matt your are terrible wrong regarding anabolics and their response in athletes. It is major misconception to assume that anabolics will provide the larger part of an athletes sucess and this misconception is the factor responsable for its abuse. The body genitic ability to respond to high levels of hormones, training and metabolism rates are fundamental genetic factors. All Naturals LOVE to dream that their difference to a Pro is nothing more than a few injections. Well that is obvious way to feel close to athletes and not accept your inferior genetic make up. Trust me no amount of anabolic is going to make you as good as Barry bonds ...Did it help HIM no doubt...too bad for the kids that think that they are only a few injections away....too bad...                                       Let's stop being DISILLUSIONED

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
Check out his exact quote below.  Unfortunately all the screencaps I had of Tom's quotes got stolen along with my computer, but I should still have access to a few of them.

Yep, that's the one. I hope once and for all that eliminates the misguided claims that anabolics add "the last 10%." Sure, 10%. So if Tom Prince weighs 260 on anabolics, only 26 lbs of that is from the drugs, and he'd weigh a muscular 234 lbs (at 5' 7") drug-free. ::)