Author Topic: Serious questions for Candidate  (Read 6799 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Serious questions for Candidate
« on: July 20, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »
Outside which Dunkin Donuts was this pic taken, how old are you in this pic and who sculpted that statue of you, which is obviously your likeness ?

And most importantly,  HOW HAVE YOU MANAGED TO RETAIN, IF NOT INCREASE, YOUR BODYFAT LEVELS FROM THE TIME THAT PIC WAS TAKEN TO NOW?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: Serious questions for Candidate
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 02:21:04 AM »
Outside which Dunkin Donuts was this pic taken, how old are you in this pic and who sculpted that statue of you, which is obviously your likeness ?

And most importantly,  HOW HAVE YOU MANAGED TO RETAIN, IF NOT INCREASE, YOUR BODYFAT LEVELS FROM THE TIME THAT PIC WAS TAKEN TO NOW?

Hahahahahahahahah yes! what a chubby little idolblower! hahahahahahahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:32:34 AM »
Hahahahahahahahah yes! what a chubby little idolblower! hahahahahahahahaha

Are you saying that Candidate, who is obese and delusional, is as 'handy' as Michael Jordan is with a basketball, except that in Candidate's case, the term basketball should be substituted by the term 'big black monster cock', BigC ?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:58 AM »
Are you saying that Candidate, who is obese and delusional, is as 'handy' as Michael Jordan is with a basketball, except that in Candidate's case, the term basketball should be substituted by the term 'big black monster cock', BigC ?

hahahaha yes! you took the words right out my mouth there

Are you saying kiwiol, that if gobbling more middle-age willies per hour than annabelle chong was politics then 'candychaser2025' would be the supreme court?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 03:16:16 AM »
Hahahahahahaha yes BigC ! That's what I'm essentially saying, although if you wanted to potray candidate's gayness exactly, you would have to multiply your comparison scale by a factor of infinity to get close to the actual figure. Hahahaha gayer than being a guest on Dr.Phil.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 03:34:43 AM »
Hahahahahahaha yes BigC ! That's what I'm essentially saying, although if you wanted to potray candidate's gayness exactly, you would have to multiply your comparison scale by a factor of infinity to get close to the actual figure. Hahahaha gayer than being a guest on Dr.Phil.

Gayer than nivea for men

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 05:50:55 AM »
Gayer than nivea for men

Hahahaha Big C, are you saying that if he had the resources, Candidate is the kind of guy who would instantly open up a sperm bank just so when any musclebear 'customer' comes in to 'make a deposit', Candidate could step up and say, "Excuse me stud, i mean, sir, why don't you just step into my office so I can 'help you' make the deposit - all you have to do is lean back and let my mouth 'do the talking' " as he greedily stares at the musclebear's crotch? Hahahahaha gayer than a Paris Hilton groupie.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 06:43:33 AM »
Hahahaha Big C, are you saying that if he had the resources, Candidate is the kind of guy who would instantly open up a sperm bank just so when any musclebear 'customer' comes in to 'make a deposit', Candidate could step up and say, "Excuse me stud, i mean, sir, why don't you just step into my office so I can 'help you' make the deposit - all you have to do is lean back and let my mouth 'do the talking' " as he greedily stares at the musclebear's crotch? Hahahahaha gayer than a Paris Hilton groupie.

hahahahah yes kiwiol thats the kind of 'guy' candychaser is

Are you saying kiwiol that 'candatemen24/7' is the kind of guy that 'accidently' walks into a bar and two steps in, realizes it's a gay bar and says "But what the heck, I really want a drink." and when the gay waiter approaches, and says "what can I get you babes?" Candyface says "Look, I'm not into any of that stuff, . All I want is a drink." and before the waiter has even began to pour the babycham for the spritzer he ordered, he's initiated a game of naked conga to his favourite Diana Ross album and says "forget that spritzer stud and come and join the party!" hahahahahahahahahahah gay as his trailer park home is long! hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha oh brother  ::)   

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 06:43:42 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA HE READ THE THREAD BUT DIDNT REPLY, I KNOW I WOULD HAVE.. beautifully misleading. i love it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 07:15:39 AM »
hahahahah yes kiwiol thats the kind of 'guy' candychaser is
Are you saying kiwiol that 'candatemen24/7' is the kind of guy that 'accidently' walks into a bar and two steps in, realizes it's a gay bar and says "But what the heck, I really want a drink." and when the gay waiter approaches, and says "what can I get you babes?" Candyface says "Look, I'm not into any of that stuff, . All I want is a drink." and before the waiter has even began to pour the babycham for the spritzer he ordered, he's initiated a game of naked conga to his favourite Diana Ross album and says "forget that spritzer stud and come and join the party!" hahahahahahahahahahah gay as his trailer park home is long! hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha oh brother  ::)   

'Candatemen24/7' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHA. Yes Big C, word is that Candidate2025-gallons-of-cum-was-pumped-out-of-my-stomach-once lusts after the penis so much that he doesn't even care that sometimes, it's an animal that's attached to it and not a man. Word is that candidate recently applied to work at a farm when he saw that the farmer was a musclebear. The next morning, when the farmer found that none of the cows had been milked and candidate was 'busy' in the bull pen and asked him what the heck he was doing, candidate is said to have replied, "But I just don't like the milk that you get from cows. This bull semen is what I really prefer drinking. And speaking of semen, you look a little stressed out stud - want me to provide you with some 'stress relief' ?" as he kneels and motions for the farmer to get closer. Hahahahahaha gayer than a Broadway musical.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 07:15:52 AM »
I can't figure out if Candidate is a gimmick or not. He's too delusional to not be a gimmick but you never know.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 07:34:47 AM »
'Candatemen24/7' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHA. Yes Big C, word is that Candidate2025-gallons-of-cum-was-pumped-out-of-my-stomach-once lusts after the penis so much that he doesn't even care that sometimes, it's an animal that's attached to it and not a man. Word is that candidate recently applied to work at a farm when he saw that the farmer was a musclebear. The next morning, when the farmer found that none of the cows had been milked and candidate was 'busy' in the bull pen and asked him what the heck he was doing, candidate is said to have replied, "But I just don't like the milk that you get from cows. This bull semen is what I really prefer drinking. And speaking of semen, you look a little stressed out stud - want me to provide you with some 'stress relief' ?" as he kneels and motions for the farmer to get closer. Hahahahahaha gayer than a Broadway musical.

hahahahahahahahahaha yes! Im sure he's smoking on a 'comfort' horse as he reads these brutal insights kiwiol hahahaha

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 08:00:54 AM »
get some babby!!! whooo!!   hahahah fuck the haters im the champ!! you swimmer guys!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 08:09:24 AM »
get some babby!!! whooo!!   hahahah f**k the haters im the champ!! you swimmer guys!!!

and this pic is supposed to prove what?  That you have a white T, a cameraphone and know how to photoshop your face out?  Why don't you post a real progress pic if you want to shut up the haters?
i

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 08:10:04 AM »
get some babby!!! whooo!!   hahahah f**k the haters im the champ!! you swimmer guys!!!

Hahahaha your comeback is as lame as the notion that you are muscular hahahahaha. Hows the 'see-food' diet going you fat f*ck hahahaha?

BTW, Monster comeback - I will never recover from your ruthless reply ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »
Why don't you post a real progress pic if you want to shut up the haters?

I'll be honest with you - I don't hate guys who are obese or guys who are retards or guys who were sexually molested or guys who are ugly or even guys who are gay. But I can't help but laugh at a guy who is all of these i.e. Candidate.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 08:15:55 AM »
Hahahaha your comeback is as lame as the notion that you are muscular hahahahaha. Hows the 'see-food' diet going you fat f*ck hahahaha?

hahahahahahaha yes kiwiol, probably going as well as the 'see-cock' one hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha what a delusional sword swallower hahahahahaha oh brother  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 08:21:08 AM »
hahahahahahaha yes kiwiol, probably going as well as the 'see-cock' one hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha what a delusional sword swallower hahahahahaha oh brother  ::)

Hahhahahaha yes Big C, although Candidate has taken it one step further and made it 'see-or-don't-see-cock' diet. If this guy was a monster, the expression would be 'hide the men and the boys' instead of 'hide the women and children' hahahaha, what a cum-addict. Gayer than carpooling.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 08:40:27 AM »
Hahhahahaha yes Big C, although Candidate has taken it one step further and made it 'see-or-don't-see-cock' diet. If this guy was a monster, the expression would be 'hide the men and the boys' instead of 'hide the women and children' hahahaha, what a cum-addict. Gayer than carpooling.

HAHAHAHAHA Yes!!! 'hide the men and boys' hahahahahah 'especially the black ones'hahahahahahahahahaha!

Are you saying Kiwiol, that if calling 25 young muslim men over to the minibus under the pretense that they would be offered a paid days work, only to quickly pull down his zipper and shout "Come and labour on this you big turbanheaded studs!" was civil war then 'candatemuslims24/7' would join the sunni insurgency?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 08:48:00 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA Yes!!! 'hide the men and boys' hahahahahah 'especially the black ones'hahahahahahahahahaha!
Are you saying Kiwiol, that if calling 25 young muslim men over to the minibus under the pretense that they would be offered a paid days work, only to quickly pull down his zipper and shout "Come and labour on this you big turbanheaded studs!" was civil war then 'candatemuslims24/7' would join the sunni insurgency?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I will not only say 'Yes', but will go one step further and say that that is why candidate is often referred to as a 'Weapon of Ass destruction' among members of the black gay community. Hahahahaha gayer than the first question on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire'.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 08:53:28 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha I will not only say 'Yes', but will go one step further and say that that is why candidate is often referred to as a 'Weapon of Ass destruction' among members of the black gay community. Hahahahaha gayer than the first question on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire'.

Gayer then a baby blue baseball cap

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 09:27:16 AM »
Gayer then a baby blue baseball cap

Hahahaha yes BigC. Candidate is not just extraordinarily gay, he actually HATES women. I found a clip of him getting angry when a chick tried to touch him in the beach.

http://thatvideosite.com/view/2821.html

Of course, this is just before a meal, which is why he looks a little leaner than normal. Hahahaha what a fat f*cktard hahaha.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 11:36:03 AM »
and this pic is supposed to prove what?  That you have a white T, a cameraphone and know how to photoshop your face out?  Why don't you post a real progress pic if you want to shut up the haters?
in the real world people don't walk around with their shirt off. I think he does a good job filling out that shirt.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »
I think he does a good job filling out that shirt.

Especially around the waist ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 02:17:36 PM »
Especially around the waist ;D

And the neck with his 12 chins.
P