Author Topic: How long can I stay "ON"??  (Read 2048 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
How long can I stay "ON"??
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:56:57 PM »
How long can I safely stay on cycle? I am in the middle of a 16 weeker, and was thinking Im just gonna stay on for another cycle
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: How long can I stay "ON"??
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:25:12 PM »
How long can I safely stay on cycle? I am in the middle of a 16 weeker, and was thinking Im just gonna stay on for another cycle

Im not sure but if something doesnt change Im going to get back on and just stay on damn it.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:19:53 PM »
Coming off and staying off for a decent amount of time is and should be just as important to you as when you're on cycle...your body needs a break and it needs to "normalize."

16wks is a good solid cycle and is just about the perfect length IMO to get the most bang for your buck. Yes, you can stay on longer, and yes, I've stayed on a good deal longer then 16 wks, but from my experience 16 wks cycles with maybe the occasional 20wk cycle is about the limit you should push it.

As far as time off, most will argue that time off should equal time on. There is nothing wrong with this way of thinking and in truth, it is the easiest way to ensure that your body remains in a positive functioning routine. This does however not mean that you have to follow the time on=time off approach, you can get by with less time off, but if you do that you really need to make sure everyting in your body is in proper order, i.e. get your blood work done, checking liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. If you do this and everything checks out OK, then it is probably safe to say that you could jump back on, but again, everything needs to be in proper working order, and the only way for this to occur is to take the time off that your body requires...which can be like everything else, very individually based.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 05:23:44 PM »
Coming off and staying off for a decent amount of time is and should be just as important to you as when you're on cycle...your body needs a break and it needs to "normalize."

16wks is a good solid cycle and is just about the perfect length IMO to get the most bang for your buck. Yes, you can stay on longer, and yes, I've stayed on a good deal longer then 16 wks, but from my experience 16 wks cycles with maybe the occasional 20wk cycle is about the limit you should push it.

As far as time off, most will argue that time off should equal time on. There is nothing wrong with this way of thinking and in truth, it is the easiest way to ensure that your body remains in a positive functioning routine. This does however not mean that you have to follow the time on=time off approach, you can get by with less time off, but if you do that you really need to make sure everyting in your body is in proper order, i.e. get your blood work done, checking liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. If you do this and everything checks out OK, then it is probably safe to say that you could jump back on, but again, everything needs to be in proper working order, and the only way for this to occur is to take the time off that your body requires...which can be like everything else, very individually based.

very accurate and intuitive post. I start noticing real side effects at about week 16........ I pushed it until week 20 and blood pressure was high, I was getting lethargic, sleep was awful.

I couldnt agree with Arnold more on this one.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 05:47:21 PM »
do not run more than 20 weeks  on roids....
w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
Hummm...interesting question.  Unfortunately there is no real answer for everybody.  Lots of variables to think of.  Would agree with the thinking that it is not normal for your body to be on roids and a good idea to stop them after not too long.  But have heard it can be harder to recover if you are always going on and off.  At least as far as your reproductive system goes.

You see udeluz this really has no guarantees you will be OK, when someone decides to play mad scientist with their body.  Thats why its the dark side that is really not meant as something cool.  The real only way to make sure you never get fu*ked up by roids is.......to not do them.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »
I appreciated the comments, I will probally be a hard head and run 24-28 weeks and then get off till the holidays are over, Maybe Get back on in February

I have already gained 22lbs in 7 weeks,

I miss junk food like a mofo
U

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 07:15:58 PM »
I appreciated the comments, I will probally be a hard head and run 24-28 weeks and then get off till the holidays are over, Maybe Get back on in February

I have already gained 22lbs in 7 weeks,

I miss junk food like a mofo

22 lbs in seven weeks? That is pretty good bro. Keep doing what you are doing.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 09:00:45 PM »
run it till you dont wanna run it anymore.

but like arnold said get your body checked out and feel what your body is doing.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 11:31:18 PM »
id say stop after 12-14 weeks- if you already gained that much- you will probably still gain a litttle more netting you over 20 pds- why push it and risk your health- Its not really that healthy gaining that much weight over a real short period- id say 20pds is a real successful cycle- dont get greedy.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:48 AM »
id say stop after 12-14 weeks- if you already gained that much- you will probably still gain a litttle more netting you over 20 pds- why push it and risk your health- Its not really that healthy gaining that much weight over a real short period- id say 20pds is a real successful cycle- dont get greedy.

no doubt...... the gains will proly taper off anyway and then he will be pushing the boudaries for only a couple more pounds...... NOT WORTH IT
ah yeah Im a voodo child